Author Topic: BearBull's 1+ Million Grid PAMM @ FXPig  (Read 47726 times)

Online bismillahwd

• Reputation Power: 23
  • bismillahwd apprenticebismillahwd apprenticebismillahwd apprenticebismillahwd apprentice
    • Awards
Re: BearBull's 1+ Million Grid PAMM @ FXPig
« Reply #510 on: September 03, 2013, 07:00:22 am »
Well, the story end.
And right as i tough before, its not the lack of skill ability of BB that couldnt trade well (there is thisnfactor included but not most). But the most idea of him is came from his con proffession to make fastest money by commission regardless acc nlow or not.

True con art. Wishpering his word to gathered 2mill $ just by hand writing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sorry for any typo

Offline Wannalotti

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Wannalotti green
    • Awards
« Reply #511 on: September 03, 2013, 12:59:05 pm »
And get this,

Even after the broker had to effectively freeze the trading account because of Greg Oran Watson's irresponsible behaviour, Greg Watson then has the hide to tell the broker and investors that he still runs the PAMM and will be trading the next day!

So Greg is told again that NO TRADES will be happening, but he still continues to talk to everyone about trading the next day and the type of returns to expect! Crazy hey?

This guy is deluded and seriously believes his own lies. He has been doing this for so long that he actually convinces himself that what he says is true, that's why he sounds so convincing. We need to understand that it's a psychological condition and a very real one.

And some of his last comments on the PAMM forum were that he had to go back to Canada for urgent family business! Yeah right, more like get a new home set up somewhere around north America/Canada where he originally came from.

If I were him I too would be getting the hell out of dodge! You can't just rip people off for around 3 Million and then realistically expect that not one single person is not going to make a mission of making sure Greg Watson gets his Up & Coming's.

Shit, I'd be out on the first flight..... Why tempt fate any longer than required? unless you have no sense of self preservation.

Offline forexbaby

• Reputation Power: 126
  • forexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guru
  • Patience, Discipline and not give up!
    • Awards
« Reply #512 on: September 03, 2013, 01:06:23 pm »
I hope you guys get a better trader that understand risk/dd/mm with reasonable expectation. It takes time to recover but time is on your side. Slow and steady.

Online bismillahwd

• Reputation Power: 23
  • bismillahwd apprenticebismillahwd apprenticebismillahwd apprenticebismillahwd apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #513 on: September 03, 2013, 03:38:57 pm »
Geezzz wanalotti,
From that story, its kinda hard to me to tell wich BB deluded or still trying working on con NLP game for his target.
This is creepy,
Maybe now he pray just hope there aint no Gangster guy investor in those PAMM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sorry for any typo

Offline nwboater

• Reputation Power: 186
  • nwboater grandmaster gurunwboater grandmaster gurunwboater grandmaster gurunwboater grandmaster gurunwboater grandmaster gurunwboater grandmaster gurunwboater grandmaster gurunwboater grandmaster gurunwboater grandmaster gurunwboater grandmaster gurunwboater grandmaster gurunwboater grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #514 on: September 03, 2013, 03:56:47 pm »
I truly hope that he is too busy looking over his shoulder to enjoy his ill gotten gains!

My big fear is that he will try to do some kind of scam again in the Forex world. All the more reason for our caution on anything new. Remember he conned a lot of sharp people into investing almost 3 million with him. Unfortunately I'm one of those, although I certainly don't consider myself 'sharp' for wasting my money and energy with him.

Carefully Yours,
Rod

Online ultracat

• Reputation Power: 238
  • ultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guru
  • All business.
    • Awards
« Reply #515 on: September 03, 2013, 04:01:45 pm »
Yes first time in my life I got bamboozled out of that much $$.  WHat got me is he really helped me run Envy profitably last year.  So I really believed in his abilities.  Some people say he had no track record, but for me the track record was my own Envy account he helped me with and which was very profitable.  Anyway, lesson learned...

Online Forex_Envy

• Reputation Power: 189
  • Forex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guru
  • A mathematical approach to the forex market.
  • Awards DonnaForex Basic Award
    • Awards
« Reply #516 on: September 03, 2013, 04:18:10 pm »
Yes first time in my life I got bamboozled out of that much $$.  WHat got me is he really helped me run Envy profitably last year.  So I really believed in his abilities.  Some people say he had no track record, but for me the track record was my own Envy account he helped me with and which was very profitable.  Anyway, lesson learned...

Remember, he wasn't running his PAMM with Forex Envy. If he was running regular old Forex Envy Power Long Cycles the PAMM account would be up 150% or so. He was running BB's own special blend of high volume based set files designed to trade tons of lots to fill his pockets with all the rebates FXPig was giving him. After all, that was the incentive plan the was worked out correct? Super greedy on his part. What a shame...

Robert

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 04:20:39 pm by Forex_Envy »

Online ultracat

• ultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guruultracat grandmaster guru
  • All business.
    • Awards
« Reply #517 on: September 03, 2013, 06:30:24 pm »
Yes I'm VERY aware of that!  I have to keep myself from thinking "what if" he had used Envy which he was used to instead of trying a new EA.  Let's hope he at least learned the lesson not to test something new out on a couple million real dollars.  Sad thing is we recommended MBC to him but we thought he would understand it as well as he did Envy.  Anyway, the past is the past...on with the future!  I'm thinking of dusting off my Envy license and firing it up again on a small cent account.  See if I can double or triple it this year.  I am curious if last year's tricks still work well....especially with Syria war news coming.

I'm thinking of running it only on ranging crosses:  USDCAD, EURGBP, and AUDNZD.  What do you think?  Or you still recommend to run on all pairs including JPY and just monitor news weekly?

Offline SubZeroFX

• www.ThinkHuge.net
  • Reputation Power: 70
  • SubZeroFX grandmaster guruSubZeroFX grandmaster guruSubZeroFX grandmaster guruSubZeroFX grandmaster guruSubZeroFX grandmaster guruSubZeroFX grandmaster guruSubZeroFX grandmaster guruSubZeroFX grandmaster guruSubZeroFX grandmaster guruSubZeroFX grandmaster guruSubZeroFX grandmaster guruSubZeroFX grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #518 on: September 03, 2013, 07:23:07 pm »
"Albedo Ventures Ltd apologises for and is very sorry for the current losses you have experienced.

Many events have occurred to bring your account to the current state. While not all have occurred as a result of our actions, we do recognize it was our responsibility to handle what ever happened and to keep your investment safe and secure.

We believed we had majority investor support for the trading plans we shared about 2 weeks. As it turned out that was not the case. When we realised we had lost investor support, we made arrangements with FxPig to allow others to own and trade the 1m and HG pamms.

The trading plans we shared with you are still believed to be the best pathway to recover your Equity to equal Deposits.

While we now have very much reduced funds to start this process, we still intend to finish what we stated, which was to recover your lost Deposits.

Albedo will continue to develop the AM2 MBC based set file as well as the Trend Change automatic trading system.

In approx 4 weeks, we plan open a Live account based on what we believe are the best currently available trading system.

Thereafter every month, 50% of the past months trading profit will be directly paid back to all 1m and HG pamm investors as per each investors total % share of the 2 pamms until all the lost funds have been 100% paid back..

FxPig have been asked to provide the information we need to make this happen, especially each of your Deposits, Withdrawals and final Equity at the date the 2 pamms were handed over.

When this information is received.we will send you a more detailed email.

Albedo Ventures Ltd
Greg Watson
Managing Director
"

Online deathlord

• RobinVOL
  • Reputation Power: 107
  • deathlord grandmaster gurudeathlord grandmaster gurudeathlord grandmaster gurudeathlord grandmaster gurudeathlord grandmaster gurudeathlord grandmaster gurudeathlord grandmaster gurudeathlord grandmaster gurudeathlord grandmaster gurudeathlord grandmaster gurudeathlord grandmaster gurudeathlord grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #519 on: September 03, 2013, 07:27:06 pm »
So he wants to earn 5m USD with live trading ...

I hope he does that in public ... *pretty pleeeeeaaaaaase*

Online Forex_Envy

• Reputation Power: 189
  • Forex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guruForex_Envy grandmaster guru
  • A mathematical approach to the forex market.
  • Awards DonnaForex Basic Award
    • Awards
« Reply #520 on: September 03, 2013, 07:39:35 pm »
Yes I'm VERY aware of that!  I have to keep myself from thinking "what if" he had used Envy which he was used to instead of trying a new EA.  Let's hope he at least learned the lesson not to test something new out on a couple million real dollars.  Sad thing is we recommended MBC to him but we thought he would understand it as well as he did Envy.  Anyway, the past is the past...on with the future!  I'm thinking of dusting off my Envy license and firing it up again on a small cent account.  See if I can double or triple it this year.  I am curious if last year's tricks still work well....especially with Syria war news coming.

I'm thinking of running it only on ranging crosses:  USDCAD, EURGBP, and AUDNZD.  What do you think?  Or you still recommend to run on all pairs including JPY and just monitor news weekly?

Hey Ultra,

I'll respond on the Envy thread so we keep things clean and focused on good ol' BB.  ;)

Robert
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 07:53:31 pm by Forex_Envy »

Offline fx.mstr

• Reputation Power: 235
  • fx.mstr grandmaster gurufx.mstr grandmaster gurufx.mstr grandmaster gurufx.mstr grandmaster gurufx.mstr grandmaster gurufx.mstr grandmaster gurufx.mstr grandmaster gurufx.mstr grandmaster gurufx.mstr grandmaster gurufx.mstr grandmaster gurufx.mstr grandmaster gurufx.mstr grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #521 on: September 03, 2013, 07:46:04 pm »
"Albedo Ventures Ltd apologises for and is very sorry for the current losses you have experienced.

Many events have occurred to bring your account to the current state. While not all have occurred as a result of our actions, we do recognize it was our responsibility to handle what ever happened and to keep your investment safe and secure.

We believed we had majority investor support for the trading plans we shared about 2 weeks. As it turned out that was not the case. When we realised we had lost investor support, we made arrangements with FxPig to allow others to own and trade the 1m and HG pamms.

The trading plans we shared with you are still believed to be the best pathway to recover your Equity to equal Deposits.

While we now have very much reduced funds to start this process, we still intend to finish what we stated, which was to recover your lost Deposits.

Albedo will continue to develop the AM2 MBC based set file as well as the Trend Change automatic trading system.

In approx 4 weeks, we plan open a Live account based on what we believe are the best currently available trading system.

Thereafter every month, 50% of the past months trading profit will be directly paid back to all 1m and HG pamm investors as per each investors total % share of the 2 pamms until all the lost funds have been 100% paid back..

FxPig have been asked to provide the information we need to make this happen, especially each of your Deposits, Withdrawals and final Equity at the date the 2 pamms were handed over.

When this information is received.we will send you a more detailed email.

Albedo Ventures Ltd
Greg Watson
Managing Director
"

He is a shameless bastard.
Why did he not make an arrengement with FxPig to re-invest his commision to the account, instead of taking it? If he is a honest man he should do that, reducing the lost at least with that amount.
After losing 85% of the investors' money he realized that he lost their support. Just in time.

Does anyone believe any words of this clown?
If you find my post interesting, funny, boring, annoying or meaningless please donate $1 to any animal shelter. :)

Online ultracat

• All business.
    • Awards
« Reply #522 on: September 03, 2013, 08:18:40 pm »
Why would he bother to email us all after he left, including withdrawing commissions?  I find it all very confusing.  I replied to him if he has real results to share in the future I would be interested to see them.  Investing isn't personal to me.  If he comes back and can show he was able to recover on a real account and show his set files are viable then I may do business with him in the future (on a very small scale!)  Again, this is only if he can show real results that back up his claims. 

Offline goldenmember

• Reputation Power: 49
  • goldenmember expert tradergoldenmember expert tradergoldenmember expert tradergoldenmember expert tradergoldenmember expert tradergoldenmember expert tradergoldenmember expert tradergoldenmember expert tradergoldenmember expert trader
    • Awards
« Reply #523 on: September 03, 2013, 08:50:40 pm »
BB is clearly not competent at trading or managing money and I am surprised you would entertain putting money back with him.
Due to various communications, I offer one to one forex teaching charged by the hour. PM for details if you are interested (I will continue to add to my thread as time allows).

Online ultracat

• All business.
    • Awards
« Reply #524 on: September 03, 2013, 09:12:58 pm »
If he produces results that correspond to his projections.  Big "if".  We all come on here, look at myfxbooks and forum posts trying to figure out who is a legit trader and who is not.  We dumped him due to his results, I personally would consider hiring him back if he has the results to back it up.  I work in the financial sector.  This sector is FULL of total a-holes; what matters is which traders perform and which ones do not.   I didn't say I was hopeful, having gone through this mess myself, but if he can deliver then I'm listening.  I don't care about his personality. 

* Recent Posts

Re: FAPTurbo by Johno
[Today at 04:16:08 pm]

Re: New Wave EA by 999cjb
[Today at 04:08:28 pm]

Re: Forex Envy by Forex_Envy
[Today at 04:07:58 pm]

Re: FX Quick Route systems and tools by VictorTous
[Today at 04:01:23 pm]

Re: orderflowtrading.com by VictorTous
[Today at 03:47:52 pm]

Re: Forex Envy by haegger
[Today at 03:46:48 pm]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)