Project 500 pips a month

Started by zuk156, Jan 15, 2013, 07:47 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Total Badges: 0
Badges: (View All)

Amelia

Hello Guys,

I'm Matthew a trader in our team and a member in Management board of myfxpeda.com . I am giving directly support for my client Mr Zuk156.

I am posting from Amelia's account - our Moderetor in myfxpedia forum ( also our previous clients ) to reply this thread.

First I want to thank Zuk to recommend myfxpedia services here in his home forum DonnaForex.
Secondly I thank DonnaForex's management team allow me to post here. I see that DonnaForex is a excellent community and we will check with the team to provide services here as a Verified member very soon. Please give support to our Mod Amelia :)

Continues please allow me give more details about us and reply to the posts above

First, We are traders, we trade for a living, and we serious with our money, you can check to see how much we are serious, the balance can be too small to be something with some of our members however we think it is quite enough and much more better than a demo account.

Not like others, we're traders, we trade and then the signal sent out to every clients, or the trades copied over.. so if we are wrong, we are the first to lose, and with our holding balance level I can tell you it is not good to lose any pips.

Our trade management is simple, transparent, we have our own daily analysis provide in our forum, it explains why did we enter the trade, how did we manage it, what do we expect it to run, when we will take it out and how we will do that.. We mean everything as a trader does, have a plan, and follow it. If the management of DonnaForex allow, I will also tell Amelia to post the daily review here for free in next 6 months, that Amelia will check and revert back to team.

We are not ''someone", "gurus", ''supper analysis" , "predict future guy"..we are one of you, normal traders, who thru bad and good and find a way, who been dreaming to quit the job one day and then have 10.000$ a month consistency. We are not winning all the time ( our winning rate is 80% ) however we have our team and experience, a set of simple indicators come with proper plan we success to manage and give you guy 500 pips a month. We not saying we are the only way to success on Forex. However we are one of them who did it. And we are your short cut .

If we dont get 500 pips in any particular month, the next month is free for you. If next month is still not success, you can request and get back your fund.

We have our staff who can reach anytime using our contact form in our website. Email will be reply in max 2 business days. We have skype for clients support. And we will add more features as needed.

We put all history in myfxbook so you guy know we are transparent, we not only give good account but all kinds of them. To read those account correctly however it is depend on you. From my point of view the account that websmith said above show me that my team know how to control situation, get out of bad situation and spike. How many of us survive a spike? That account gain 6000$ the last 2 weeks, no martingale , no grid, however it goes to investor style since it is huge enough to do so.

Come back with our services, so far we gain 5400 pips for the last 6 months, this month at the time writing we have 1194 pips, only 2 weeks for this month and we have 2 more week to break the record we made last Oct of 1400 pips

What do you guy have with our services?

1. Signal services: A special tool we develop for you to view our Trades, it just simply like you are looking at my MT4, with pending order, SL, TP, Open price.. It can be minimized to tray. It will notify you by email, sms, sound whenever there is any event happen . You can access to forum to read review and understand why did we trade like that, what is our plan... That product is great for you to learn if you want to follow our way. However remember we have a team, so the trade can be 24/24; you may not catch all the trades

2. You want the money work for you. We have trade copier and MAM, so you guy will basically have at least 2% a month ( 26% a year ). What kind of business give us that good ROI? Also you can turn off your screen and we do everything, that is real invest.

3. You can join us anytime, we'll give you guy drive test for max 2 week prior decide. Just mentioned your referrer is Mr Zuk from DonnaForex so we know where do you come from

4. You can read more in our FAQ or drop me question in contact form / our website.

Thank for your time and Best regards
Matthew Clark

donnaforex

Regarding posting daily updates, i'd rather you didn't do this, especially as the topic is not extremely active, it turns the topics into advertising boards when this happens and will actually decrease further participation/sharing from members in our experience. People just don't seem to want to engage in topics where most of the posts are ads/scripted updates.

You are of course free to participate on the forum to represent your company and answer any members comments and questions directly, and occasional updates. Please also note that we do not allow affiliates to advertise on the forum for obvious reasons, we are a commercially based forum and would be overrun if affiliates were allowed to participate and advertise their services within posts. It is allowed to have a single link in members signature line however, so i'd encourage any links or mentions of affiliation to be included in signature lines rather than posted within posts.

Hope this all makes sense and you can understand that we have these rules for your benefit as a seller of a service, to get as much attention on your product as possible, as well as making the forum a great place for traders to chat and share experiences too - something which is a balance that can be hard to achieve.

welcome to the forum, and please do contact me if you have any questions ;).

nzsolt85

Amelia, just a question:)

i just read, your post:

@We put all history in myfxbook so you guy know we are transparent, we not only give good account but all kinds of them. To read those account correctly however it is depend on you. From my point of view the account that websmith said above show me that my team know how to control situation, get out of bad situation and spike. How many of us survive a spike? That account gain 6000$ the last 2 weeks, no martingale , no grid, however it goes to investor style since it is huge enough to do so.

Come back with our services, so far we gain 5400 pips for the last 6 months, this month at the time writing we have 1194 pips, only 2 weeks for this month and we have 2 more week to break the record we made last Oct of 1400 pips@

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Atm that account, that one of the forum member was saying its an account, that had a very very nice equity curve and now has a very large ammount of floating dd... the current account( http://www.myfxbook.com/members/myfxpedia/invest-is-not-about-night/420076 ) shows that the equity's current level its atm at 46.56 percent.. so its repr. a floating of more then half of the equity in minus DD...as i see its apearing on the stats a -55.84% And if we are takeing a quick look to the account, the acc. shows an overall of +38.48% absolute gain.. so even if you are not a very good mathematician, you can consider, this as a sign,that the boat its sinking... and all the gain<and a part of the bas.deposit>its gone...

You are a trader as well, and like every trader has his own money man.style, dont you think, that a strategy its not considered coin flipping, if the statistics its showing an overall risk, that its more then the half of the equity.. What its the level, where you are going to decide, that you are going close down the account? Or the decision its goint to be the next one?>> lets put some more money, to keep the account alive.... how about if you are going to get a nice loosing str. then you are going to wake up with an empty account?

I would like to see a simple answ.related to this questions;)

Have a great day!

Gl with the trades! 8)

fmonera

Jan 16, 2013, 06:15 pm Last Edit: Jan 16, 2013, 06:18 pm by fmonera

If we dont get 500 pips in any particular month, the next month is free for you. If next month is still not success, you can request and get back your fund.

How do you count the pips? The only honest way to count it is <closed pips> + <floating pips>.

Otherwise anyone, I mean anyone, can return 500 pips monthly. The only thing he has to do is just using very small positions and simply not close the losing trades.

Are you counting the floating pips?

(a simple yes or no, please)

Amelia

Hello Guys,

Thank for contribution and discuss. Again, our services is 500 pips a month, or 2% a month depend on you to chose to use our signal services or use our trade copier services. So let me answer all the question regarding the account and the project 500 pips a month first and then I will come back to discuss more about any other question. So we are discuss about our project 500 pips a month on this account http://www.myfxbook.com/members/myfxpedia/project-500-pips-month/420510

@fmonera:
          - Pips count on close trade, myfxbook calculate it, we are not the one to do so. Our average is 800 pips a month, so whatever the way you want to count it is ok, however we like simplicity so we count dead closed pips in our pocket.

myfxbook is a great tool to study about any case, it show you how much winning rate, how long the trades been kept, avr gaining pip, avr losing pips, avr earning money... everything that a real investor can use to do his/her home work before decide. I dont want to do home work for other because it will look like an advertise. the account I public is the commercial account, the performance on that account is good however it is not our best. Look at the Dec month we have negative pips on that account, but you can look on all other account, we do gain. We invest 5000$ in a single account and use this to send signal solely, because 5000$ is the number of average balance that every one can follow. This account solely for our Signal Services.

- Regarding your quote "Every one can return 500 pips monthly, trade small position and simply not close the losing trade", I agree with you, and I trust most of the others also do... in theory.  Practically, we just did it . Look, everyone know all the indicators, everyone read candle, however when we apply not all of us can do it right. We using simple and well know indicators like sto, macd, we read forexfactory when the new release, we having no supper tool, and we share this to every one in our daily review, hoping that we're giving more weapon to global traders .

----
          @ nzsolt85: "I would like to see a simple answ.related to this questions;)" Since I see 2 question mark, so I will reply directly to those, oh it is 3 question mark :(. Ok better reply all of them in one, but what is the question ?

Is this your real question "When does that account giving profit?"
          My reply: "It did, I took out the profit every end of the month, no matter what is the equity, invest phase is done, now is harvesting time"

Check it out: http://gyazo.com/542c6530ef659a2020bc67708ca032d0

forexbaby

how about a free 2 to 4 weeks trial at using copier?

fmonera

- Pips count on close trade, myfxbook calculate it, we are not the one to do so. Our average is 800 pips a month, so whatever the way you want to count it is ok, however we like simplicity so we count dead closed pips in our pocket.

So you might close some profitable positions to deliver +500 pips one month but still have -800 pips floating in losing positions. And the next month close another bunch of profitable positions to deliver another +500 pips and have -2000 pips floating. Is there something I am not understanding correctly?

forexbaby

yup, many providers do that! Tons of floating losses  ???

Go Up

Views in last 7 daysLifeTime Views
                  post PVSRA Trading Room
                  PVSRA with Traderathome
                  8372 62604 Traderathome
                  Jul 13, 2015, 02:14 am
                  post Wall Street Forex Robot
                  MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors
                  6011 847069 kjen17
                  Mar 22, 2011, 07:39 pm
                  post Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
                  MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors