Started by zuk156, Jan 15, 2013, 07:47 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Total Badges: 0
Badges: (View All)

nzsolt85

Amelia, just a question:)

i just read, your post:

@We put all history in myfxbook so you guy know we are transparent, we not only give good account but all kinds of them. To read those account correctly however it is depend on you. From my point of view the account that websmith said above show me that my team know how to control situation, get out of bad situation and spike. How many of us survive a spike? That account gain 6000$ the last 2 weeks, no martingale , no grid, however it goes to investor style since it is huge enough to do so.

Come back with our services, so far we gain 5400 pips for the last 6 months, this month at the time writing we have 1194 pips, only 2 weeks for this month and we have 2 more week to break the record we made last Oct of 1400 pips@

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atm that account, that one of the forum member was saying its an account, that had a very very nice equity curve and now has a very large ammount of floating dd... the current account( http://www.myfxbook.com/members/myfxpedia/invest-is-not-about-night/420076 ) shows that the equity's current level its atm at 46.56 percent.. so its repr. a floating of more then half of the equity in minus DD...as i see its apearing on the stats a -55.84% And if we are takeing a quick look to the account, the acc. shows an overall of +38.48% absolute gain.. so even if you are not a very good mathematician, you can consider, this as a sign,that the boat its sinking... and all the gain<and a part of the bas.deposit>its gone...

You are a trader as well, and like every trader has his own money man.style, dont you think, that a strategy its not considered coin flipping, if the statistics its showing an overall risk, that its more then the half of the equity.. What its the level, where you are going to decide, that you are going close down the account? Or the decision its goint to be the next one?>> lets put some more money, to keep the account alive.... how about if you are going to get a nice loosing str. then you are going to wake up with an empty account?

I would like to see a simple answ.related to this questions;)

Have a great day!

Gl with the trades! 8)

advertise here

fmonera

Jan 16, 2013, 06:15 pm Last Edit: Jan 16, 2013, 06:18 pm by fmonera

If we dont get 500 pips in any particular month, the next month is free for you. If next month is still not success, you can request and get back your fund.

How do you count the pips? The only honest way to count it is <closed pips> + <floating pips>.

Otherwise anyone, I mean anyone, can return 500 pips monthly. The only thing he has to do is just using very small positions and simply not close the losing trades.

Are you counting the floating pips?

(a simple yes or no, please)

Amelia

Hello Guys,

Thank for contribution and discuss. Again, our services is 500 pips a month, or 2% a month depend on you to chose to use our signal services or use our trade copier services. So let me answer all the question regarding the account and the project 500 pips a month first and then I will come back to discuss more about any other question. So we are discuss about our project 500 pips a month on this account http://www.myfxbook.com/members/myfxpedia/project-500-pips-month/420510

@fmonera:
      - Pips count on close trade, myfxbook calculate it, we are not the one to do so. Our average is 800 pips a month, so whatever the way you want to count it is ok, however we like simplicity so we count dead closed pips in our pocket.

myfxbook is a great tool to study about any case, it show you how much winning rate, how long the trades been kept, avr gaining pip, avr losing pips, avr earning money... everything that a real investor can use to do his/her home work before decide. I dont want to do home work for other because it will look like an advertise. the account I public is the commercial account, the performance on that account is good however it is not our best. Look at the Dec month we have negative pips on that account, but you can look on all other account, we do gain. We invest 5000$ in a single account and use this to send signal solely, because 5000$ is the number of average balance that every one can follow. This account solely for our Signal Services.

- Regarding your quote "Every one can return 500 pips monthly, trade small position and simply not close the losing trade", I agree with you, and I trust most of the others also do... in theory.  Practically, we just did it . Look, everyone know all the indicators, everyone read candle, however when we apply not all of us can do it right. We using simple and well know indicators like sto, macd, we read forexfactory when the new release, we having no supper tool, and we share this to every one in our daily review, hoping that we're giving more weapon to global traders .

----
      @ nzsolt85: "I would like to see a simple answ.related to this questions;)" Since I see 2 question mark, so I will reply directly to those, oh it is 3 question mark :(. Ok better reply all of them in one, but what is the question ?

Is this your real question "When does that account giving profit?"
      My reply: "It did, I took out the profit every end of the month, no matter what is the equity, invest phase is done, now is harvesting time"

Check it out: http://gyazo.com/542c6530ef659a2020bc67708ca032d0

forexbaby

how about a free 2 to 4 weeks trial at using copier?

fmonera

- Pips count on close trade, myfxbook calculate it, we are not the one to do so. Our average is 800 pips a month, so whatever the way you want to count it is ok, however we like simplicity so we count dead closed pips in our pocket.

So you might close some profitable positions to deliver +500 pips one month but still have -800 pips floating in losing positions. And the next month close another bunch of profitable positions to deliver another +500 pips and have -2000 pips floating. Is there something I am not understanding correctly?

forexbaby

yup, many providers do that! Tons of floating losses  ???

Amelia

To answer some questions and to clarify misinterpreted of our open record in myfxpedia, our position and objective

In our company and signal account, we strictly adhere to our trading plan / guide line and members will come to our services are also advised to follow the same. We have never exceed the DD of 3% on the worst situation.

To be fair to myfxpedia , one has to analyse our signal account not any other accounts, you can assessing the out come of that signal service account only with all the information given, transparent and verify by 3rd party myfxbook, not on any others accounts.

I realize that some of you guys judge us base on a individual account that does not representative for our company.

Regarding the pips count, average last 6 month is 800 pips a month, when you review the history then you will realize that there are trades in negative but also there are positive trades that go thru to the next month. The way we count the pips is just a simple way to somehow scale our performance.

But what important is the DD in the company signal account never exceed our guideline, and to date the DD is 3%.

fmonera

To answer some questions and to clarify misinterpreted of our open record in myfxpedia, our position and objective

In our company and signal account, we strictly adhere to our trading plan / guide line and members will come to our services are also advised to follow the same. We have never exceed the DD of 3% on the worst situation.

To be fair to myfxpedia , one has to analyse our signal account not any other accounts, you can assessing the out come of that signal service account only with all the information given, transparent and verify by 3rd party myfxbook, not on any others accounts.

I realize that some of you guys judge us base on a individual account that does not representative for our company.

Regarding the pips count, average last 6 month is 800 pips a month, when you review the history then you will realize that there are trades in negative but also there are positive trades that go thru to the next month. The way we count the pips is just a simple way to somehow scale our performance.

But what important is the DD in the company signal account never exceed our guideline, and to date the DD is 3%.

Nice :)

So as I understand it cannot happen that you deliver your 500 pips / month and let floating losing trades opened. Right?

What is the average stop loss of single trades on your strategy?

What is the average take profit of single trades on your strategy?

I suppose MyFXBook is too few time to get any conclusion, for example we cannot expect that the max drawdown will be a 3%, right?

Amelia

Hi fmonera,

myfxpedia max stop loss in pips were record as 144.8 pips on EURGBP 14 Sept 2012, average loss 49.23 pips

myfxpedia max gain in pips were record as 208.7 pips on GBP NZD 02 Jan 2013. average win 45.06 pips

myfxpedia winning rate 80%, trade 204 times from July 2011, win 163 times, max drawdown 3,8%

Advance Statistic ; Risk / Reward average Jan 2013  as 1:9

Everything is public and update every 5 mins in  myfxbook http://www.myfxbook.com/members/myfxpedia/project-500-pips-month/420510

Everything is public and update every 0.5 second for our client in myfxpedia platform, notification by emails and sms sent our every-times we have any events

Thanks

fmonera

Hi fmonera,

myfxpedia max stop loss in pips were record as 144.8 pips on EURGBP 14 Sept 2012, average loss 49.23 pips
                    myfxpedia max gain in pips were record as 208.7 pips on GBP NZD 02 Jan 2013. average win 45.06 pips
                    myfxpedia winning rate 80%, trade 204 times from July 2011, win 163 times, max drawdown 3,8%
                    Advance Statistic ; Risk / Reward average Jan 2013  as 1:9
                    Everything is public and update every 5 mins in  myfxbook http://www.myfxbook.com/members/myfxpedia/project-500-pips-month/420510
                    Everything is public and update every 0.5 second for our client in myfxpedia platform, notification by emails and sms sent our every-times we have any events

Nice, but I am asking about your strategy not about your published results. I am interested in the following:

1) It seems to me that you say that current live results are a good representation of your strategy. Should we take your published MyFXBook results as the basis for our analysis? Do they represent the statistics of your strategy?

2) In that case, I understand it cannot happen that you deliver your 500 pips / month and let floating losing trades opened. Right?

3) In that case, can you confirm that you will never have a higher stop loss than 144.8 pips? If not, please, tell us what will be the highest.

4) In that case, as you say, if at any point the average Risk/Reward is below 1:9 then the strategy is not valid anymore, right? If not, please, tell us what is the historical risk/reward.

5) In that case, if in the future the drawdown is over 3%, then your strategy is not valid anymore, right? Or MyFXBook stats about drawdown should not be taken into account while the other should?

Please, understand that 6 months live is nice about what happened, but is irrelevant to know what to expect from the strategy. Only the trader is able to know the real statistical information about the historical performance of the strategy.

Go Up

Views in last 7 daysLifeTime Views
                      post PVSRA with Traderathome
                      Trading Systems, Trading Journals, & Public Performance Stats
                      10808 13334 Traderathome
                      Jun 21, 2015, 10:38 pm
                      post Million Dollar Pips
                      Commercial (paid) Expert Advisors
                      9431 1281990 rex68
                      May 25, 2011, 01:59 pm
                      post Forex Envy
                      MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors
                      9362 1026737 donnaforex
                      Dec 11, 2011, 08:12 pm
                      post GROWTHBOT
                      Commercial (paid) Expert Advisors