The EA's that are truly profitable

Started by Smokey, Aug 07, 2009, 12:45 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Total Badges: 0
Badges: (View All)

andrewsj80

hey Seymour & Yoshi,

How are you both getting on with winalot?  am interested seems to have gone quiet on that front?

advertise here

tobermush

You might stand more chance of a reply on the Winalot thread.

Sam Goldberg

Yeah, altough I wouldn't waste my time on that EA, no good for me. Meanwhile had anyone of you had an experience with the Forex Phantom?

peterc005

I've been running Forex Nuke, which is exactly the same as Phantom, in production for three months now.

It is a consistent loser, don't waste your money.

In the Mark Larson "Million Dollar Challenge" it lost USD 10,000 in one day.

I can post my results if you are interested. This EA may have worked in the past, but not any more.

yoshi54

hey Seymour & Yoshi,

How are you both getting on with winalot?  am interested seems to have gone quiet on that front?

Sorry Seymour, I don't get on here very often. I have opened up my account now and been trading, not yet with winalot though. I will tell you what I have been using though, and not all of it to good effect. I have been using WDFX trades with their copier, Forex Mentor Pro with Marc Walton, and Asirikuy with Daniel Fernandez. The one that has not been working is the WDFX, which figures because this is by far the most expensive one. It is not that I am losing, but not getting any trades over a pretty long period. I would be willing to wait this out longer, it is just really expensive.... Forex Mentor Pro though, is very worth the money. This is a site that teaches how to manually trade, and helps you get the trades that you can currently get with forex now, but go slowly..... And Asirikuy is an awesome site, well worth every penny. This guy is one of the most honest and straightforward that I have ever seen. If WDFX continues not to work, I will consider replacing this with winalot, I still like this system, and will possibly give this a shot soon. In the mean time, check out Asirikuy and Forex Mentor Pro.....
            The only thing needed for evil to succeed, is that good men decide to do nothing........

art

hi there  yoshi, how does asirikuy actually work just looked at the site,do you just load an ea on the charts?can you explain thanks

yoshi54

hi there  yoshi, how does asirikuy actually work just looked at the site,do you just load an ea on the charts?can you explain thanks

Asirikuy is set up so that you can learn how to use ea's safely, and how to learn to trade them longterm (read many years), and be profitable. It though also has some longterm ea's that the author of the website has created which are based on inefficiencies in the forex market on the longer time frames. All of these have ten year backtests, and live forward accounts that can be checked for performance. These are by far the most well tested and have positive evidence of any ea site I have ever seen. The results of these ea's are not off the charts, (100% per month) but can be traded and left alone, and you will be able to sleep at night. I really like the site because I don't feel as if I am being sold a bill of goods. Most importantly, after a year of reading his blog and a few months of being a part of his website, I trust this guy. Very few things trading related that I can say that about. Donna is also someone that I trust implicitly.... :)
                The only thing needed for evil to succeed, is that good men decide to do nothing........

Ukjay

Does anyone knows an Ea that is truly profitable???
                Im trying some but it seems that none of them works...even on the very low risk settings i still lose money...well at the least it is demo account...so Any Good EA around...ah for a £200 account.

ItradeFx

Apr 30, 2010, 12:37 am Last Edit: Apr 30, 2010, 12:57 am by ItradeFx
                      All EA's have their strengths & weaknesses,  I think you question should be "Does anyone know of any EA's that are profitable in these current market conditions?".

I have Frap, Fusion to name a couple popular ones, and yes they are experiencing serious draw downs , but they will rise again.

Back to your question,  I am currently using a commercial one from FXWorldMarkets.com , if you are serious , just call them to find the details, ask them what one I am using and to see their Live results.  It is up  31% for the month of April.

Cheers,
                  Andrew

No I don't work for them or  benefit in anyway from this post. I am just a trader surfing ldoing my homework for when the time comes that EA wiil not be in its prime.

peterc005

All EA's have their strengths & weaknesses,  I think you question should be "Does anyone know of any EA's that are profitable in these current market conditions?".

I have Frap, Fusion to name a couple popular ones, and yes they are experiencing serious draw downs , but they will rise again.

Back to your question,  I am currently using a commercial one from FXWorldMarkets.com , if you are serious , just call them to find the details, ask them what one I am using and to see their Live results.  It is up  31% for the month of April.

Cheers,
                    Andrew

No I don't work for them or  benefit in anyway from this post. I am just a trader surfing ldoing my homework for when the time comes that EA wiil not be in its prime.

The EAs on that web site are ten times dearer than other similar or better ones, and there are no published results.

You'd have to be an idiot to use them.

Go Up

Views in last 7 daysLifeTime Views
                      post GROWTHBOT
                      Commercial (paid) Expert Advisors
                      11623 1003718 grae
                      Dec 26, 2010, 10:32 am
                      post Million Dollar Pips
                      Commercial (paid) Expert Advisors
                      11243 1292717 rex68
                      May 25, 2011, 01:59 pm
                      post PVSRA with Traderathome
                      Trading Systems, Trading Journals, & Public Performance Stats
                      10528 22502 Traderathome
                      Jun 21, 2015, 10:38 pm
                      post Forex Envy
                      MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors
                      9432 1035740 donnaforex
                      Dec 11, 2011, 08:12 pm
                      post Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
                      MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors
                      5529 295922 Mr Hector
                      Jul 16, 2010, 01:05 pm