Welcome to the Donna Forex shoutbox! click "-" to hide it

The EA's that are truly profitable

Started by Smokey, Aug 07, 2009, 12:45 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Total Badges: 0
Badges: (View All)

yoshi54

Thanks Seymour for the answer, I understand not being on here all the time. Just was wondering what Broker you were using as well as if you had any idea what you profit level has been over the months that you have traded with winalot? Thanks again for your help.
    The only thing needed for evil to succeed, is that good men decide to do nothing........

Looking For a Powerful Trade Copier?
    The Most Configurable MT4 Trade Copier In The Industry
    Local Trade Copier
    advertise here

Seymour

HI Yoshi

Again, my apologies for not replying sooner. I have an Alpari account that I have been using solely for Winalot since the beginning of December. Prior to that I was using it for all sorts of other stuff, so the results are messy, but since then I'm up around 28%. I also use a micro account as it will allow you to trade in 0.01 lot sizes, which I think is really useful. The easy-ea support keep emailing a new version every so often with modified settings to enhance the results - the difference a few points can make on the s/l's and t/p's is huge! Hope this helps.

Sam Goldberg

you can set robominer to manage to closing of trades or you can set it to utilize the broker's stops on the platform. In other words this is fully adjustable, Iceman :)

Hansen

Hey Hansen, just a quick question in which broker are you using the Robominer?, I have been using it in Alpari UK and the results have been bad, quite a few winning trades but a huge DD at the same time, which keeps the equity at ROR 0%.

On the other hand, what do you guys think of the Forex Phantom?, it is second and has ROR of over 150% on the www.forex-robots.com competition but I haven't heard much about it. 

Thx

Sam Goldberg

yoshi54

HI Yoshi

Again, my apologies for not replying sooner. I have an Alpari account that I have been using solely for Winalot since the beginning of December. Prior to that I was using it for all sorts of other stuff, so the results are messy, but since then I'm up around 28%. I also use a micro account as it will allow you to trade in 0.01 lot sizes, which I think is really useful. The easy-ea support keep emailing a new version every so often with modified settings to enhance the results - the difference a few points can make on the s/l's and t/p's is huge! Hope this helps.

Actually, that is very helpful. I am starting an account within about a week, and I have a few different bots and a signal that I had decided on, but I have been on the fence now about winalot, and I have a good reason to get off of it! I will set it up on there with a low risk setting and watch carefully. Thanks again!
          The only thing needed for evil to succeed, is that good men decide to do nothing........

andrewsj80

hey Seymour & Yoshi,

How are you both getting on with winalot?  am interested seems to have gone quiet on that front?

tobermush

You might stand more chance of a reply on the Winalot thread.

Sam Goldberg

Yeah, altough I wouldn't waste my time on that EA, no good for me. Meanwhile had anyone of you had an experience with the Forex Phantom?

peterc005

I've been running Forex Nuke, which is exactly the same as Phantom, in production for three months now.

It is a consistent loser, don't waste your money.

In the Mark Larson "Million Dollar Challenge" it lost USD 10,000 in one day.

I can post my results if you are interested. This EA may have worked in the past, but not any more.

Go Up

Views in last 7 daysLifeTime Views
                  post Wall Street Forex Robot
                  MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors
                  10461 820697 kjen17
                  Mar 22, 2011, 07:39 pm
                  post PVSRA Trading Room
                  PVSRA with Traderathome
                  9999 30793 Traderathome
                  Jul 13, 2015, 02:14 am
                  post Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
                  MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors