Author Topic: The EA's that are truly profitable  (Read 75904 times)

Offline andrewsj80

• Reputation Power: 0
  • andrewsj80 green
    • Awards
Re: The EA's that are truly profitable
« Reply #180 on: March 10, 2010, 09:38:58 pm »
hey Seymour & Yoshi,

How are you both getting on with winalot?  am interested seems to have gone quiet on that front?

Offline tobermush

• tobermush green
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: March 12, 2010, 10:09:05 am »
You might stand more chance of a reply on the Winalot thread.

Offline Sam Goldberg

• Sam Goldberg green
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: April 17, 2010, 04:35:13 pm »
Yeah, altough I wouldn't waste my time on that EA, no good for me. Meanwhile had anyone of you had an experience with the Forex Phantom?

Offline peterc005

• peterc005 green
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: April 17, 2010, 11:50:02 pm »
I've been running Forex Nuke, which is exactly the same as Phantom, in production for three months now.

It is a consistent loser, don't waste your money.

In the Mark Larson "Million Dollar Challenge" it lost USD 10,000 in one day.

I can post my results if you are interested. This EA may have worked in the past, but not any more.

Offline yoshi54

• Reputation Power: 9
  • yoshi54 green
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: April 18, 2010, 12:42:23 am »
hey Seymour & Yoshi,

How are you both getting on with winalot?  am interested seems to have gone quiet on that front?

Sorry Seymour, I don't get on here very often. I have opened up my account now and been trading, not yet with winalot though. I will tell you what I have been using though, and not all of it to good effect. I have been using WDFX trades with their copier, Forex Mentor Pro with Marc Walton, and Asirikuy with Daniel Fernandez. The one that has not been working is the WDFX, which figures because this is by far the most expensive one. It is not that I am losing, but not getting any trades over a pretty long period. I would be willing to wait this out longer, it is just really expensive.... Forex Mentor Pro though, is very worth the money. This is a site that teaches how to manually trade, and helps you get the trades that you can currently get with forex now, but go slowly..... And Asirikuy is an awesome site, well worth every penny. This guy is one of the most honest and straightforward that I have ever seen. If WDFX continues not to work, I will consider replacing this with winalot, I still like this system, and will possibly give this a shot soon. In the mean time, check out Asirikuy and Forex Mentor Pro.....
The only thing needed for evil to succeed, is that good men decide to do nothing........

Offline art

• Reputation Power: 46
  • art expert traderart expert traderart expert traderart expert traderart expert traderart expert traderart expert traderart expert traderart expert trader
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: April 19, 2010, 05:04:12 pm »
hi there  yoshi, how does asirikuy actually work just looked at the site,do you just load an ea on the charts?can you explain thanks

Offline yoshi54

• Reputation Power: 9
  • yoshi54 green
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: April 20, 2010, 03:19:01 pm »

hi there  yoshi, how does asirikuy actually work just looked at the site,do you just load an ea on the charts?can you explain thanks

Asirikuy is set up so that you can learn how to use ea's safely, and how to learn to trade them longterm (read many years), and be profitable. It though also has some longterm ea's that the author of the website has created which are based on inefficiencies in the forex market on the longer time frames. All of these have ten year backtests, and live forward accounts that can be checked for performance. These are by far the most well tested and have positive evidence of any ea site I have ever seen. The results of these ea's are not off the charts, (100% per month) but can be traded and left alone, and you will be able to sleep at night. I really like the site because I don't feel as if I am being sold a bill of goods. Most importantly, after a year of reading his blog and a few months of being a part of his website, I trust this guy. Very few things trading related that I can say that about. Donna is also someone that I trust implicitly.... :)
The only thing needed for evil to succeed, is that good men decide to do nothing........

Offline Ukjay

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Ukjay green
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: April 29, 2010, 12:41:46 pm »
Does anyone knows an Ea that is truly profitable???
Im trying some but it seems that none of them works...even on the very low risk settings i still lose money...well at the least it is demo account...so Any Good EA around...ah for a £200 account.

Offline ItradeFx

• ItradeFx green
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: April 30, 2010, 12:37:47 am »
    All EA's have their strengths & weaknesses,  I think you question should be "Does anyone know of any EA's that are profitable in these current market conditions?".

I have Frap, Fusion to name a couple popular ones, and yes they are experiencing serious draw downs , but they will rise again.

Back to your question,  I am currently using a commercial one from FXWorldMarkets.com , if you are serious , just call them to find the details, ask them what one I am using and to see their Live results.  It is up  31% for the month of April.

Cheers,
 Andrew

No I don't work for them or  benefit in anyway from this post. I am just a trader surfing ldoing my homework for when the time comes that EA wiil not be in its prime.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 12:57:13 am by ItradeFx »

Offline peterc005

• peterc005 green
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: April 30, 2010, 04:19:17 am »
   All EA's have their strengths & weaknesses,  I think you question should be "Does anyone know of any EA's that are profitable in these current market conditions?".

I have Frap, Fusion to name a couple popular ones, and yes they are experiencing serious draw downs , but they will rise again.

Back to your question,  I am currently using a commercial one from FXWorldMarkets.com , if you are serious , just call them to find the details, ask them what one I am using and to see their Live results.  It is up  31% for the month of April.

Cheers,
 Andrew

No I don't work for them or  benefit in anyway from this post. I am just a trader surfing ldoing my homework for when the time comes that EA wiil not be in its prime.

The EAs on that web site are ten times dearer than other similar or better ones, and there are no published results.

You'd have to be an idiot to use them.

Offline ItradeFx

• ItradeFx green
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: April 30, 2010, 05:31:44 am »

Interesting response, tells me alot about your character. They have real and current accounts to show you their results.If you are interested in actually learning to trade or interested in profitable EA's. These people are professional traders, they make their living from trading. They will actually trade along side you live.

You sound way too cynical, I would suspect you have fallen victim to all these sites that have invested great time & money into marketing and promoting their EA's with Live accounts on display and they like yourself are not actual traders.

Someone asked a question, I was providing an honest answer,  I rarely post in these places , I think I know why.

There are those that just sit back and wait for change their whole life, then there are those select few that actually make it happen. :)

I wish you much success in youre endeavors.

Offline peterc005

• peterc005 green
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: April 30, 2010, 09:30:07 am »
     Interesting response, tells me alot about your character. They have real and current accounts to show you their results.If you are interested in actually learning to trade or interested in profitable EA's. These people are professional traders, they make their living from trading. They will actually trade along side you live.

You sound way too cynical, I would suspect you have fallen victim to all these sites that have invested great time & money into marketing and promoting their EA's with Live accounts on display and they like yourself are not actual traders.

Someone asked a question, I was providing an honest answer,  I rarely post in these places , I think I know why.

There are those that just sit back and wait for change their whole life, then there are those select few that actually make it happen. :)

I wish you much success in youre endeavors.

I stand by my earlier comments. These guys look like some crappy IB who also sell a crappy EA.

Prove me wrong.

Well, I did find some "results" http://fxworldmarkets.com/fx_performance.html - well actually some "summary" results. Let's see a live, independent statement, not just your "summary" results. Let's see some substantiation.

The EAs sold there cost something like ten times what other similar EAs do and there is no proof of past performance or even back tests.

Well, if these guys make a living from FX trading they probably need to supplement their income with food stamps.

Offline paralotnik

• paralotnik green
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: May 13, 2010, 08:14:52 pm »
 ;D

Offline Sam Goldberg

• Sam Goldberg green
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: May 21, 2010, 12:12:25 am »
Hey Guys,

Have anyone of you heard about Uriel Katzís MaxEDD Auditor Robot, http://www.maxedd.com, it is supposed to be a robot that will analyze your robot trading and it'll tell you if itís worth something or not, by checking its overall DD and others.

I have heard thatís coming but nothing yet, Iím really eager to try it and let it analyze my other robots.
If anybody knows anything please let me know.

Offline peterc005

• peterc005 green
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: May 26, 2010, 10:35:51 am »

I think it's fair to say that Forex Harvester is truly profitable.

* Recent Posts

Re: Solaris CM PAMM by systa
[Today at 09:13:34 pm]

Re: Robin VOL live trades by jubal
[Today at 09:08:36 pm]

Re: Fx Safe Profit EA by corre971
[Today at 08:53:30 pm]

Re: FX Quick Route systems and tools by catbanks
[Today at 08:47:05 pm]

Re: MaxiTrader by BBrewer
[Today at 08:34:58 pm]

MaxiTrader by Bigsteve
[Today at 08:17:22 pm]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)