Author Topic: Forex Striker  (Read 27552 times)

Offline pallruf88

• Reputation Power: 89
  • pallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster guru
    • Awards
Re: Forex Striker
« Reply #135 on: November 02, 2012, 09:29:56 am »
I feel quite robbed by Commodity Code while they dont reply my refund emails. I dont advice anyone use of Forex Striker. my Amber lic. number 953

You mean you requested for refund from clickbank?

Offline dlewisfl

• Reputation Power: 105
  • dlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2012, 10:13:35 am »
The site mentioned average about 100 trades a month. I am just wondering when does it trades :)

The posted backtest results show little activity at beginning of month and end of month.  Odds are there will be no trades until next week.

Offline pallruf88

• pallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster gurupallruf88 grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2012, 11:07:51 am »
The site mentioned average about 100 trades a month. I am just wondering when does it trades :)

The posted backtest results show little activity at beginning of month and end of month.  Odds are there will be no trades until next week.

Lets see next week if this hype is worth the wait :)

Offline pipsbuster

• Reputation Power: 35
  • pipsbuster experienced traderpipsbuster experienced traderpipsbuster experienced traderpipsbuster experienced traderpipsbuster experienced traderpipsbuster experienced traderpipsbuster experienced trader
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2012, 11:59:28 am »
I feel quite robbed by Commodity Code while they dont reply my refund emails. I dont advice anyone use of Forex Striker. my Amber lic. number 953
Well, that's the thing. The Commodity Code wasn't sold through ClickBank (where you get a 60-day unconditional full-refund guarantee), so I skipped that one. No regrets based on your comment.

Offline pallruf88

• Awards
« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2012, 12:12:10 pm »
My policy if no refund policy the no point buying.

Offline dlewisfl

• dlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster gurudlewisfl grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2012, 03:45:56 pm »
I ran a couple of backtests using tick data.  GBPUSD uses Dukascopy data with a fixed spread of 2.0 for the test.  I had trouble with my EURUSD tick data from dukascopy so I ran with tick data from TrueFX, using fixed spread of 2.0.  GBPUSD test is from April 2007 through end of October 2012, EURUSD test is from May 2009 through end of September 2012.  Results attached.  Used default settings (except DepoSplit set to false since only running one pair at a time).
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 03:48:06 pm by dlewisfl »

Offline ZuaneC

• Reputation Power: 0
  • ZuaneC green
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2012, 09:53:37 pm »

Dear member
ALL purchases are going though Click bank  no matter who the affiliates are. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS  LOG To CLICKBANK   with your purchase number and info and request a refund . (No use to contact any one than Clickbank )
Cheers  8)

Offline ruparaw

• Reputation Power: 1
  • ruparaw green
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2012, 05:55:45 am »
I ran a couple of backtests using tick data.  GBPUSD uses Dukascopy data with a fixed spread of 2.0 for the test.  I had trouble with my EURUSD tick data from dukascopy so I ran with tick data from TrueFX, using fixed spread of 2.0.  GBPUSD test is from April 2007 through end of October 2012, EURUSD test is from May 2009 through end of September 2012.  Results attached.  Used default settings (except DepoSplit set to false since only running one pair at a time).

Thanks for your big effort for the 99% backtest dlewisfl .... :-*. Wt your opinion on quit poor performance for EU in recent years as compared to GU...it is due to fixdata source or EU is not the suitable pair for current market condition.

Offline rori4

• Reputation Power: 6
  • rori4 green
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2012, 09:16:37 pm »

Hey dlewiksfl,
How did you obtain the 99% data for the backtests? I want to do some test on the robot too...
I trade with Forex Striker.
Get your hands on this Forex Strategy Collection for FREE

Offline pallruf88

• Awards
« Reply #144 on: November 05, 2012, 06:32:53 am »
Got a first trade sell at 1.28334

Offline pallruf88

• Awards
« Reply #145 on: November 05, 2012, 06:41:40 am »
Closed +4.5 pip profits :)

Offline muzzamcc

• RobinVOL
  • Reputation Power: 245
  • muzzamcc grandmaster gurumuzzamcc grandmaster gurumuzzamcc grandmaster gurumuzzamcc grandmaster gurumuzzamcc grandmaster gurumuzzamcc grandmaster gurumuzzamcc grandmaster gurumuzzamcc grandmaster gurumuzzamcc grandmaster gurumuzzamcc grandmaster gurumuzzamcc grandmaster gurumuzzamcc grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: November 05, 2012, 07:29:24 am »

Hey dlewiksfl,
How did you obtain the 99% data for the backtests? I want to do some test on the robot too...

http://eareview.net/tick-data

Offline dlewisfl

• Awards
« Reply #147 on: November 05, 2012, 11:17:49 am »

Mine did 3 trades, all EURUSD and all winners.  The GMT Offset on this account is 2 (for those interested in what time it trades).

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/dlewisfl/forex-striker-multiplex-eurusd-risk/412887

*** EDIT ***
The second demo account I setup did not take the trade, totally my fault.  After setting up the first account I created a template and copied everything over to the second account.  Unfortunately, I accidentally dropped the EA's DLL file into the \experts\indicators folder instead of the \experts\libraries folder.  When I loaded the template, all the on-chart info was there from the first EA so I thought it was setup correctly.

The Megadroid Multiplex EA attempted to trade the three additional pairs  off the EURUSD signals by Forex Striker but failed with invalid trade volume errors (error 131).  The demo accounts are setup on FinFX ECN demo server.  I don't know if they have a minimum trade volume of 0.1 lots which could be the problem, I changed the fixed lot size to 0.1 just in case.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 06:45:24 pm by dlewisfl »

Offline pallruf88

• Awards
« Reply #148 on: November 05, 2012, 01:27:08 pm »

Mine did 3 trades, all EURUSD and all winners.  The GMT Offset on this account is 2 (for those interested in what time it trades).

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/dlewisfl/forex-striker-multiplex-eurusd-risk/412887

*** EDIT ***
The second demo account I setup did not take the trade, totally my fault.  After setting up the first account I created a template and copied everything over to the second account.  Unfortunately, I accidentally dropped the EA's DLL file into the \experts\indicators folder instead of the \experts\libraries folder.  When I loaded the template, all the on-chart info was there from the first EA so I thought it was setup correctly.

The Megadroid Multiplex EA attempted to trade the three additional pairs  off the EURUSD signals by Forex Striker but failed with invalid trade volume errors (error 131).  The demo accounts are setup on FinFX ECN demo server.  I don't know if they have a minimum trade volume of 0.1 lots which could be the problem, I changed the fixed lot size to 0.1.

Same here got 3 trades all winners... Looking good so far :)

Offline rori4

• Reputation Power: 6
  • rori4 green
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: November 05, 2012, 03:00:43 pm »

I had the same +4.5 trade and even the stop loss and take profit are looking good

2012.11.05 07:14:56 ForexStriker EURUSD,M5: modify #22175094 sell 0.10 EURUSD at 1.28324 sl: 1.28415 tp: 1.28279 ok
I trade with Forex Striker.
Get your hands on this Forex Strategy Collection for FREE

* Recent Posts

Re: Drive Gold by forexfish
[Today at 09:31:21 pm]

Re: Fx Safe Profit EA by corre971
[Today at 09:11:19 pm]

Re: Forex Envy by Bigsteve
[Today at 09:10:52 pm]

Re: Forex Envy by ceo.paulo
[Today at 09:03:33 pm]

Re: FX Monetizer by forexfish
[Today at 08:45:07 pm]

Re: New Trading TV Series on BBC by T_Hair_DFX
[Today at 08:25:04 pm]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)