Author Topic: Forex SSG System  (Read 2488 times)

Offline flamenco

• Reputation Power: 53
  • flamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guru
  • You think education is expensive try being stupid!
    • Awards
Forex SSG System
« on: September 27, 2012, 11:29:12 pm »
http://www.fxssg.com/

Recently put up this SSG Manual system up on a demo.  Now, while I'm happy making profits with my Wall Street EA and have for quite awhile I don't lend a deaf ear on the caveats of traders (experienced and not so experienced) that eventually an EA will fail and seriously hurt or wipe out an account.  I don't live in a paracosm!

My problem that I uniquely experience with an EA (which I went to a year or so ago after burning out scalping 1m & 5M charts) is that I'm finding out that for me there exists a lack of a degree of satisfaction in earning money that I didn't really earn.  In other words, someone else's brains earned the money for me.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm not against earning profits in any manner as long as it's honest.  What I'm saying is I'm not experiencing the pride I use to feel when I made money trading manually.  So every once in awhile I look at various manual systems to see if I can find one that looks successful and fits my trading style and temperment.

So I ran across the SSG System.  Is it any good?  All I can say at this point is that it contains a couple of indicators (which I usually hate most of em) that I have always found interesting and 'fairly' reliable.

Now that being said, I find one thing on their website which makes me suspicious of containing cherry-picked trades.  While they say the SSG system is made to trade U.S. crosses, they have a chart up showing a trade on the E/G.  May be no big deal.

No real reviews exist on the SSG system that I could find - just the usual reviews where the vendors website is just copied.  SO this seems to be fairly new, and I'm passing it on for giggles.  And yes, I'll come back and post some results.  But give me time people.  I'm on 4hr charts with this.   :D
It is not the man who has the most that is wealthy, but the one who needs the least!

Offline devikfx

• Reputation Power: 12
  • devikfx wet behind the earsdevikfx wet behind the ears
    • Awards
Re: Forex SSG System
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 01:17:19 am »
Right now I visited http://www.fxssg.com/

they say:
 -> a high profitable system that lets you earn 300+ pips a month
 -> 5-10 Signals Every Day
 -> +40-1500 Pips Per Signal

8) then profit should be atleast +5000 pips in month but they say only +300 pips in a month ???

Also I sent an email to FXSSG regarding the number of accounts which we can use with one purchase.

Hope it may be a good system........

Offline 3827

• Reputation Power: 31
  • 3827 trader3827 trader3827 trader3827 trader3827 trader3827 trader
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 01:27:16 am »
Maybe you need to deduct the pips that you lost on the losing trades....  :D

Update us on this system.

8) then profit should be atleast +5000 pips in month but they say only +300 pips in a month ???

Offline Bigsteve

• Live free or die
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Bigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 01:33:23 am »
I don't mean to shoot something down prematurely.
If this is a market trending system and you are looking for excellent indicators and clean screens easy to read then just go to ProFX.
There is a thread on it
http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=327.0

I would check this out first before buying an untested manual charting system
It is a bit long to read but it has the benefit of being forum tested and there are excellent testimonials there

Offline devikfx

• Reputation Power: 12
  • devikfx wet behind the earsdevikfx wet behind the ears
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 11:17:38 am »
they replied: I can use it on multiple accounts  :)

Right now I visited http://www.fxssg.com/

they say:
 -> a high profitable system that lets you earn 300+ pips a month
 -> 5-10 Signals Every Day
 -> +40-1500 Pips Per Signal

Also I sent an email to FXSSG regarding the number of accounts which we can use with one purchase.

Hope it may be a good system........

Offline jeffcalgary

• Reputation Power: 27
  • jeffcalgary graduated newbiejeffcalgary graduated newbiejeffcalgary graduated newbiejeffcalgary graduated newbiejeffcalgary graduated newbie
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 02:57:42 pm »
I downloaded it and did some testing on it, and I found that unless the move is really long, you will not do well with this system. You are getting into trades too late, and exiting too late.  Most trades are losers.  I tested all the way from January on and it definately does not make money.  Sending it back for refund.  Good thing it is clickbank.

Offline flamenco

• Reputation Power: 53
  • flamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guruflamenco guru
  • You think education is expensive try being stupid!
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 12:59:50 am »
Wow - really appreciated the almost instant analysis on this Jeff.  I was getting my hopes up that this could be a profitable manual system, but I DID see that there could be a lot of ranging trades that were killers.  Oh well - hope springs eternal with us idiots.    :P

Gonna check out the system Big Steve talked about.
It is not the man who has the most that is wealthy, but the one who needs the least!

Offline flatour

• Reputation Power: 219
  • flatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 05:26:37 am »
Hello, do they have verified Myfxbook?

Offline aagarcia

• Reputation Power: 172
  • aagarcia grandmaster guruaagarcia grandmaster guruaagarcia grandmaster guruaagarcia grandmaster guruaagarcia grandmaster guruaagarcia grandmaster guruaagarcia grandmaster guruaagarcia grandmaster guruaagarcia grandmaster guruaagarcia grandmaster guruaagarcia grandmaster guruaagarcia grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 02:51:51 pm »
Looks like the Profx system.
Sign up for the BEST VPS at BEEKSFX.com.  Put Tony from DonnaForex referred me in Comments field and get 20% off your first month!

Offline Bigsteve

• Live free or die
  • Reputation Power: 285
  • Bigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guruBigsteve grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2012, 02:58:40 pm »
Most likely an Ebay knock-off.
Are the dots Bollinger bands or support / resistance levels?

Offline jeffcalgary

• Reputation Power: 27
  • jeffcalgary graduated newbiejeffcalgary graduated newbiejeffcalgary graduated newbiejeffcalgary graduated newbiejeffcalgary graduated newbie
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 01:43:08 am »
which dots in specific?  It is too bad.  If the system came with some kind of indicator to keep you out of flat areas, it might be decent.

* Recent Posts

Re: Forex Envy by Forex_Envy
[Today at 05:06:02 am]

Re: Forex Envy by donbon2
[Today at 02:36:43 am]

[Today at 01:46:37 am]

Re: Forex Envy by donbon2
[Today at 12:18:48 am]

Re: Forex Envy by Xamarass
[September 19, 2014, 09:13:18 pm]

[September 19, 2014, 08:00:50 pm]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)