Author Topic: Trade Advisor Pro  (Read 15322 times)

Offline JoshTaylor

• Reputation Power: 4
  • JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
Re: Trade Advisor Pro
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2012, 03:27:05 pm »
Josh, its not a big complex thing to just add myfxbook, it has nothing to do with mt4 publisher, u can just add your mt4 account in myfxbook with the option "auto update" which can be selected when you add the account in myfxbook. If you just DO that, (and it is also helpful if you verify the account using their verification process) then we can see actual performance stats and this whole argument is moot. Everything you said makes sense but its all irrelevant without verified performance stats to back it up. Period. the rest is hot air and stuff we have all heard before.

Thanks...will start working on this. Hopefully the verification process is fast. Would like to have this up by the end of the week  :)

Josh

Offline odysseus11

• Reputation Power: 421
  • odysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guru
  • Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2012, 03:35:13 pm »
it literally takes about 5 minutes
Odysseus
 http://www.forexsaviour.com
see "trading bio" in my profile for info on discounts/coupons

Offline flatour

• Reputation Power: 219
  • flatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2012, 07:50:04 pm »
http://mirrortraderpro.mtrocket.com/?from=&to=&types=all&pairs=all

Closed P/L:   -3 718.95

You stopped, finaly?

Thanks

Offline alanhoo

• Reputation Power: 34
  • alanhoo traderalanhoo traderalanhoo traderalanhoo traderalanhoo traderalanhoo trader
  • HFT Trader
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2012, 07:47:59 am »
These services usually come and go pretty fast. They claim they have years of record, posting only 1 month history, and not even a history record on the website to back up their claims.

Seriously, in this industry that you are competing, if you don't even know what or how myfxbook works, you are pretty much amateur to this field of market. Even an experienced scammer would put in more efforts to ensure his myfxbook account displays pretty results.

You claim to have many clients, but have no proper testimonial, review sites that posts positives. Your site's oldest history was only back in May 12. Site was registered back in 2011 October with GoDaddy ($10 domains), no history of office address or registrant names and particulars. Why be so shady if it "was" a legit business with multitudes of traders working for you?

Only way I see it, you have been dishonest about your claims. I'm not doubting your ability to trade, but your claims on having a trading team, history as old as you said it would have been, verified results (myfxbook is 10 times easier than using publisher), and lack of customer testimonials and positive reviews anywhere to back up your so called success.

Offline JoshTaylor

• JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2012, 03:29:04 am »
These services usually come and go pretty fast. They claim they have years of record, posting only 1 month history, and not even a history record on the website to back up their claims.

Seriously, in this industry that you are competing, if you don't even know what or how myfxbook works, you are pretty much amateur to this field of market. Even an experienced scammer would put in more efforts to ensure his myfxbook account displays pretty results.

You claim to have many clients, but have no proper testimonial, review sites that posts positives. Your site's oldest history was only back in May 12. Site was registered back in 2011 October with GoDaddy ($10 domains), no history of office address or registrant names and particulars. Why be so shady if it "was" a legit business with multitudes of traders working for you?

Only way I see it, you have been dishonest about your claims. I'm not doubting your ability to trade, but your claims on having a trading team, history as old as you said it would have been, verified results (myfxbook is 10 times easier than using publisher), and lack of customer testimonials and positive reviews anywhere to back up your so called success.

You have absolutely no clue about the history of this business. January 2011 the business was launched, like all of our customers who have been on my webinars. 2011 the business started out as a service to a group of price clients. It grew to about 100 customers, all private traders. It was not until October 2011 that we decided to put the business live online, to add clients outside of the private group.

We do have trade history from January 2011 and it will be going online shortly. Also, the reason MTRocket only shows history from Sept 2012. Is because until then we kept an Excel spreadsheet of all trades. Never used a third-party service. It was because we were getting so many requests for a verified third-party that we added those accounts.

Next, Godaddy...Yes...if you have ever bought a domain name, it pretty much costs $10 to buy a domain name...Even Microsoft.com costs them about $10 per year. So that obviously has no relevance. But out hosting...ah..$500 a month for a dedicated server to ensure we can handle the volume.

Almost 2 years I have been doing this....and we are just getting started.

And by the way, I am adding the post in a few minutes where we just setup our verified MyFXBook accounts.

Josh
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 01:15:55 pm by JoshTaylor »

Offline JoshTaylor

• JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2012, 03:37:27 am »
Hey Everyone,

I have been working 16 hour days on some new additions to the Trade Advisor Pro services. I took everyone's advice and added verified accounts to MyFXBook. And if you notice...they are exactly the same as MTRocket. Also, The trade copier service, Mirror Trader Pro has been live since April, 2012 but was in beta until we officially launched it to the public September 10, 2012. Before that Pro Signals Direct (trade via email) has been around since January 2011.

Mirror Trader Pro (started on Sept 10, 2012)

MT Rocket - http://mirrortraderpro.mtrocket.com/
MyFXBook - https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mirrortraderpro/418080

Mirror Trader Pro Live Account (started September 26th, 2012)

MT Rocket - http://mirrortraderprolive.mtrocket.com/
MyFXBook - https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/mirror-trader-pro-live/418082

All accounts are verified both by companies and the results are the same.

Josh Taylor
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 03:39:03 am by JoshTaylor »

Online jshear

• RobinVOL
  • Reputation Power: 321
  • jshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster guru
  • I EAT PIPS
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2012, 04:34:29 am »
What's all the excitement here the results are dismal. All I see is both demo and live accounts being in the red!!

Cheers

Jeff

Offline odysseus11

• Reputation Power: 421
  • odysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guru
  • Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2012, 04:46:50 am »
Well done Josh, the myfxbooks were a truly necessary first step.
Of course, now that we have that, people like me will be watching for some performance history, naturally.

Jeff,
he was pretty upfront about the 15% or whatever it is DD they hit, if u look back a few posts he has an explanation, some other posters here have been blasting him pretty good, but hes still here, and did put up the myfxbooks, so lets give him a chance to show some results..
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 04:48:44 am by odysseus11 »
Odysseus
 http://www.forexsaviour.com
see "trading bio" in my profile for info on discounts/coupons

Offline flatour

• flatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2012, 06:11:33 am »
Josh, thanks for the links.

I just subscribed when you did +12 to -5% in 10 days.

First you did not offer me to stay more for free to recover (but in fact you did not recover, so..)

I would be ashamed of such week....

Second this is worrying that your MM allows you to loose so much on so short time. Please see my previous posts remember on that period 95% of your trade were red. Weird for a pro trader to have NO green trade for 10 days... If your market view is wrong, why continue on the same scenario, keep for days...? You are a professional trader, nope?

But maybe in a few months you will have a better trading and better MM. And this Myfxbook is a true real proof, thanks.

Offline JoshTaylor

• JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2012, 01:21:17 pm »
What's all the excitement here the results are dismal. All I see is both demo and live accounts being in the red!!

Cheers

Jeff

That's because you are only seeing results for a short period of time. Unfortunately, the entire service, almost 2 years, was a signals service for quite a while and did not have a live account, except for my personal accounts until we went live with MTP Sept10th.

Josh

Offline JoshTaylor

• JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2012, 01:23:19 pm »
Well done Josh, the myfxbooks were a truly necessary first step.
Of course, now that we have that, people like me will be watching for some performance history, naturally.

Jeff,
he was pretty upfront about the 15% or whatever it is DD they hit, if u look back a few posts he has an explanation, some other posters here have been blasting him pretty good, but hes still here, and did put up the myfxbooks, so lets give him a chance to show some results..

Thanks Odysseus...I am here to answer any questions. Have nothing to hide. We are constantly striving to make changes to the service that our customers want. Actually working on SMS messaging as well because we have had so many requests.

Josh

Offline JoshTaylor

• JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2012, 01:29:27 pm »
Josh, thanks for the links.

I just subscribed when you did +12 to -5% in 10 days.

First you did not offer me to stay more for free to recover (but in fact you did not recover, so..)

I would be ashamed of such week....

Second this is worrying that your MM allows you to loose so much on so short time. Please see my previous posts remember on that period 95% of your trade were red. Weird for a pro trader to have NO green trade for 10 days... If your market view is wrong, why continue on the same scenario, keep for days...? You are a professional trader, nope?

But maybe in a few months you will have a better trading and better MM. And this Myfxbook is a true real proof, thanks.

Hey flatour, where you a Pro Signals Direct member or a Mirror Trader Pro member? Actually, most of our clients who had been with MTP since the beta test emailed us in October (explained in a previous post) emailed saying "we are with you Josh."...but we did have newer customers who where not too excited about it :-) They emailed us, stated their concerns and we ended up giving them a credit on their account to fix it. If you had emailed us to work something out my support team would have worked something out. If you look at the accounts we have had gains since that happened and you have could have partaken in that. You would have just needed to shoot us an email and start the conversation. We will always take care of our customers.

Josh

Offline flatour

• Awards
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2012, 05:08:20 pm »
1 - I wrote you, despite I had 99% trades in loss (see screenshot on previous page) you did not want to extend my period
2 - even if I was still with you (I signed up arround 1st october), I'd be still paying you (for what?) and still in DD
3 - anyway, thank you for your answer, and for your myfxbook links, but when such thing happen (huge loss of signifiant part of the account, 99% loosing trades, you should help).

If I well remember you asked me to pay again to continue to have signals...

Offline JoshTaylor

• JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2012, 05:22:29 pm »
1 - I wrote you, despite I had 99% trades in loss (see screenshot on previous page) you did not want to extend my period
2 - even if I was still with you (I signed up arround 1st october), I'd be still paying you (for what?) and still in DD
3 - anyway, thank you for your answer, and for your myfxbook links, but when such thing happen (huge loss of signifiant part of the account, 99% loosing trades, you should help).

If I well remember you asked me to pay again to continue to have signals...

hmmm...that would have been my support team. We will work with you if you want to setup again...no costs for a little bit...but...it was not 99% losing trades.  :D

Josh

Offline flatour

• Awards
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2012, 05:28:22 pm »
Ok.. .thanks... but for now I lost faith.
About trades (99%) please look my screenshot previous page. You should admit you were CRAZY to open 20 trades, 19 loosing, I wonder how it is possible.

Hope you will recover.

* Recent Posts

Re: What laptop should I get for trading? by Bigsteve
[Today at 07:52:52 pm]

Re: Keltner Pro by JJ-FX
[Today at 07:07:20 pm]

Re: Keltner Pro by 999cjb
[Today at 06:40:07 pm]

Re: What laptop should I get for trading? by Okda
[Today at 06:37:52 pm]

Re: Keltner Pro by JJ-FX
[Today at 06:19:48 pm]

Re: Forex Envy by Forex_Envy
[Today at 06:12:45 pm]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)