Author Topic: Trade Advisor Pro  (Read 15896 times)

Offline JoshTaylor

• Reputation Power: 4
  • JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
Re: Trade Advisor Pro
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2012, 10:07:49 pm »
Alright gang, This is Josh Taylor with Trade Advisor Pro. Now I normally do not respond to these posts but this needs to be discussed.

First of all, jr689...I see that you only have a handful of posts...all seems to be geared towards TAP. So I am guessing you are a competitor trying to hurt us. And if you don't like the emails I send..unsubscribe. It's a free service you are on. And you have no right to complain about what I mail out...It's my client base...

Second, for those of you saying how "bad" our service is I see that you have only used the service for a very short period of time. You cannot judge a service on a 1 week $1 trial..or 3 days for that matter. We have customers who have been with for a very long time...some of these customers have been with us for a year and have referred many of their associates to us. None of those customers are complaining. None have canceled service. For a reason...we have a strong track record. And we have gotten countless emails from customers saying this it the first time that have been successful in FX.

Now, you guys try our service for 3 days, 7 days...we have slow week, or a drawdown week...and yet you think you know what what you are talking about..you don't. Because the only customers that can TRULY judge our service, are those who have been with us for a long period of time.

The problem is that 99% of the traders out there want the microwave oven approach....give me 10 trades today that double my account or your system does not work. That's why the majority of traders will always be playing it small time.

Now for an explanation on what happened in October. My customers know that I am VERY transparent and have never had an issue with that. We have had so many customers ask us for the last year to post with a third-party service that we did. We like the way MT Rocket reports so we went with them.

So here is our results for our email signals...Pro Signals Direct:

http://prosignalsdirect.mtrocket.com/

We actually setup with MT rocket on Sept 10, 2012. So I want you to filter the results for September 10 through 30th. This is 1% risked per trade from open to stop. Typical results for 3 weeks...about 5.7% return.

Now, the way I sent our signals I sent anywhere from 4 to 12 potential limit orders out, especially Sunday evening before the Asian session opens. At the beginning of October I sent 15 potential setups. Historically, (and I have been trading this way for 7 years) 60% of those orders are canceled...price never moved to our optimal entry point...so we cancel them out. Because we let the market come to us, we don't "chase" the market. Our of the 40% of trades that do clear they do so a few at a time over the next few days...we close some profits, close partial positions, move our stops to Break Even or better until we feel the trade runs out of steam. That is not what happened early October. 12 of our 15 trades hit. And 10 of them were EUR and GBP based. EUR and GBP reversed (look at your charts) and we were caught in too many trades based o EUR and GBP. And we had a draw down. That was a bad week. And it was 100% my fault. Period.

I make my living from my profits on my FX accounts...NOT from this service...I am married with 5 kids and I teach my kids and live by this principle..."That you can have everything in life what you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want." By helping others, by putting our focus on helping others succeed is the only way to truly live a fulfilled life.

And I built this business because I have been contacted by so many traders out there that were struggling. I thought that if people could sort of "look over my shoulder", to watch what I was doing..that I could help a lot of people. And I have. 80% of our customers are from referrals. This business has been a blessing to MANY people and will continue to be.

So how did I rectify this with my customers? I let them know that in 7 years of trading this way off of market pull backs and swings that I have NEVER had that many trades hit at once. It was a fluke. So I made a commitment to my customers that we will not send more than 2 pending orders on any 1 currency pair cross (i.e. No more than 2 pending EUR trades) at once. It was something that I have never had happen. And we will ensure it never happens again by limiting the number of concurrent pairs we have pending at once.

And now we continue forward. Like we always have. Today we closed out for MTP customers 3 scalps on the AUD/USD, closed partial positions on AUD/JPY and still up almost 70 pips on that trade and closed a NZD/JPY long position. PSD customers closed some small AUD/USD profits  (waiting on a re-entry and closed AUD/JPY profits (still in this trade, entry was 80.00 stop moved up "in the money" to 80.10.

So, here I am...my real name...real results...being real. We had a draw down. And I take 100% responsibility for it. But long-term we are up well over 10,000 pips for the year. And the customers that have been with me for a long-time, are laughing while you those who "tried" us for a week and want complain, are honestly missing out on probably the best signals service online. I absolutely believe that.

My advice, if you guys would spend less time complaining and more time learning how to trade and digging into your charts, you would start seeing some profitable trades come your way.

;)

Happy Trading
Josh Taylor

Offline b-rock

• Reputation Power: 6
  • b-rock green
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2012, 07:04:51 pm »
I tried the service for 2 months and it was not profitable. Don't believe the hype.

Offline flatour

• Reputation Power: 219
  • flatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2012, 08:32:32 pm »
Josh, you are a total scammer, everyone on this topic had losses with you.
See here http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=6304.msg216421#msg216421 95% of your trades are negative. I should subscribe again and reverse your trades.
You are big scammer and worst ever trader.
Also you don't know what Myfxbook is, so you publish false statements.
You should be ashamed.

Offline reinerh

• RobinVOL
  • Reputation Power: 193
  • reinerh grandmaster gurureinerh grandmaster gurureinerh grandmaster gurureinerh grandmaster gurureinerh grandmaster gurureinerh grandmaster gurureinerh grandmaster gurureinerh grandmaster gurureinerh grandmaster gurureinerh grandmaster gurureinerh grandmaster gurureinerh grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2012, 08:57:14 pm »
Second, for those of you saying how "bad" our service is I see that you have only used the service for a very short period of time. You cannot judge a service on a 1 week $1 trial..or 3 days for that matter. We have customers who have been with for a very long time...some of these customers have been with us for a year and have referred many of their associates to us. None of those customers are complaining. None have canceled service. For a reason...we have a strong track record.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so if you have such a record,

then why dont you have a verified myfxbook account to back up your claim.

only then and i mean only then it shows what you really can do.

without a verified account, its all hope you are selling.

good luck with that...........

Offline JoshTaylor

• JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2012, 10:16:38 pm »
We have a verified MT Rocket account. When we submit our into to MT Rocket they verify each account. We chose MT Rocket because the reporting is easier to read. So we setup and verify with MyFXBook...same numbers. Because the numbers come straight out of MT4 through the publisher...exactly the same way they come to MyFXBook...

Listen, if everyone really feels MyFXBook is better, we have no problem setting up with them. We had customers asking for something so we looked around and chose MT Rocket.

Josh

Offline JoshTaylor

• JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2012, 10:21:38 pm »
Josh, you are a total scammer, everyone on this topic had losses with you.
See here http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=6304.msg216421#msg216421 95% of your trades are negative. I should subscribe again and reverse your trades.
You are big scammer and worst ever trader.
Also you don't know what Myfxbook is, so you publish false statements.
You should be ashamed.

95% of all trades are losers? Now you are publishing false information. September had 42 wins, 13 losses. ALL of my subscribers know this (which you are not one). I challenge everyone here....go to MTRocket.com...contact them about our accounts:

mirrortraderpro
prosignalsdirect

The accounts are verified (MT Rocket) hand verifies each account. And the reports are directly from MT4. Every trade, good or bad. The reports CANNOT be faked. Thus, the third-party (MT Rocket)

Josh Taylor

Offline JoshTaylor

• JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2012, 10:36:18 pm »
"MirrorTraderPro by Josh"

Worst signal service ever. All trades are only losses. Please see attach... 3 days of trades...! Amazing... I would be rich if I reversed. Never subscribe to it !

And when you ask for a Myfxbook, no way...

Look at the dates...I already told everyone about October. Ah, but you weren't with us in September so all you see if this tiny, narrow window at the beginning of October. So...see the attachments for September. This account is one of my copied accounts...directly from Mirror Trader Pro...any REAL member that was here in September can verify this. Look at the MT Rocket stats..it is exactly the same.

Josh

Offline flatour

• flatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guruflatour grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2012, 03:49:17 am »
He will never put a verified Myfxbook because he is a scammer.
None here said he made money. Only vendor said so. So yes, he is selling hope.
Did he see my statement on page 1? 95% of trades lost, winnings trades are 1-2 pips, losses are 50-80 pips...

I am considering subscribing again and reverse trades !!! 1-2 pips losses and 50-80 pips winnings!

Offline dkmillion

• Reputation Power: 100
  • dkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2012, 12:19:06 pm »
 This can be a good idea!   ;)

He will never put a verified Myfxbook because he is a scammer.
None here said he made money. Only vendor said so. So yes, he is selling hope.
Did he see my statement on page 1? 95% of trades lost, winnings trades are 1-2 pips, losses are 50-80 pips...

I am considering subscribing again and reverse trades !!! 1-2 pips losses and 50-80 pips winnings!

Offline flatour

• Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2012, 12:24:26 pm »
Look at the dates...I already told everyone about October. Ah, but you weren't with us in September so all you see if this tiny, narrow window at the beginning of October. So...see the attachments for September. This account is one of my copied accounts...directly from Mirror Trader Pro...any REAL member that was here in September can verify this. Look at the MT Rocket stats..it is exactly the same.

Josh

A good trader would never have 95% red trades. And a risk reward ratio like this... winnings 1-2 pips, losses 50-80 pips.

You are not a good trader.

And do you need help to setup myfxbook? Something to hide?

Did you offer free months to you october subscribers? You made them lost a lot and not the ability to recover.

Offline otoboke

• Reputation Power: 0
  • otoboke green
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2012, 01:49:30 pm »
 ??? Come on, guys.

Now I know my newbie status will probably discredit any opinion I have here, but looking at 1 or 2 weeks to judge a trader's ability is absolute BS. I'd like you to point out any "good trader" out there who hasn't had a string of losses inside of a week or two, even 95%. The fact is, even with those two weeks of drawdown, I myself am still in profit (13%) from where I was 6 weeks ago thanks to TAP. At the beginning of October I was up 24% from the end of August.

If you took these trades and have found yourself in a position where you cannot recuperate, then that's all down to your risk management strategy and its obvious flaws. Unlike other providers, Josh preaches the importance of this aspect in trading.

As for MTRocket, I personally take note of the trades listed on TAP's feed and compare them with my own, and guess what? They match. Surely if Josh was a "scammer", such losses would be stricken from the record, so to speak as is so often the case with actual fraudulent signal services. As a subscriber I can verify that losses are never overlooked, and Josh was big enough to admit to us all that what happened this month was unprecedented but also unacceptable due to the high exposure to falling markets.

In summary, I think you guys need to take a step back and realise not everyone is out to steal your money and not everyone is perfect. In the meantime I'll be sticking around with TAP as I have actually profited first hand from this service many times and am not going to be knee-jerked into conspiracy theories and mob-mentality at the first sign of a drawdown.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 01:51:25 pm by otoboke »

Offline JoshTaylor

• JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2012, 02:12:55 pm »

Josh

A good trader would never have 95% red trades. And a risk reward ratio like this... winnings 1-2 pips, losses 50-80 pips.

You are not a good trader.

And do you need help to setup myfxbook? Something to hide?

Did you offer free months to you october subscribers? You made them lost a lot and not the ability to recover.

Are you blind? Look at the trade results for September. Where are you getting 95%? Also, look at the red. Just because a trade was stopped out does not mean it was stopped out at a loss. Download all 4 of the screenshots. Look at the Profit/Loss...Out of the 9 trades with "red"..meaning stopped out...5 of them were stopped at a loss. The other 4 were stopped in profit.

We entered a trade. When price moves in our direction...85% of the time in September...we close out partial positions and move the stop up. We do this until we either decide to close the remaining lots OR we get stopped out in profit.

You look like an idiot because the screenshots are right there. Show me how you got 95% losers? I'm done arguing with you.

And folks, I am working right now on setting up with MyFXBook. And then we can all laugh because it is going to the SAME EXACT RESULTS...all data on MT Rocket, AGAIN...is automatically send to MT Rocket through the MT4 publish tab...the same way it works with MyFXBook...duh.

So, unfortunately, MT4 only allows me to setup 1 publisher. So if any will respond to this post and let me know how to add MyFXBook, while still retaining MT Rocket...I will set it all up.

By the way,

Look at this:

http://mirrortraderpro.mtrocket.com/

Since we started third-party reporting on this VERIFIED account...We are down $3,937 on a $100,000 account. That is only a 3.9% drawdown. This is why you cannot judge a service in a week. Because you are not looking at the entire picture.

Josh

Offline JoshTaylor

• JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2012, 02:18:41 pm »
??? Come on, guys.

Now I know my newbie status will probably discredit any opinion I have here, but looking at 1 or 2 weeks to judge a trader's ability is absolute BS. I'd like you to point out any "good trader" out there who hasn't had a string of losses inside of a week or two, even 95%. The fact is, even with those two weeks of drawdown, I myself am still in profit (13%) from where I was 6 weeks ago thanks to TAP. At the beginning of October I was up 24% from the end of August.

If you took these trades and have found yourself in a position where you cannot recuperate, then that's all down to your risk management strategy and its obvious flaws. Unlike other providers, Josh preaches the importance of this aspect in trading.

As for MTRocket, I personally take note of the trades listed on TAP's feed and compare them with my own, and guess what? They match. Surely if Josh was a "scammer", such losses would be stricken from the record, so to speak as is so often the case with actual fraudulent signal services. As a subscriber I can verify that losses are never overlooked, and Josh was big enough to admit to us all that what happened this month was unprecedented but also unacceptable due to the high exposure to falling markets.

In summary, I think you guys need to take a step back and realise not everyone is out to steal your money and not everyone is perfect. In the meantime I'll be sticking around with TAP as I have actually profited first hand from this service many times and am not going to be knee-jerked into conspiracy theories and mob-mentality at the first sign of a drawdown.

Thanks  :) I realize that this is how it works in FX. There are so many bad companies out there that everyone seems to be ready lynch a company if it has a bad day/week/month. Understandable. I built this business to help people and I will continue doing so.

Thanks for the post. And glad you are enjoying the service!

Josh Taylor

Offline JoshTaylor

• JoshTaylor green
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2012, 02:20:21 pm »
Anybody trading using Josh Taylor's Trade Advisor Pro signals(www.TradeAdvisorPro.com) , whether trading manually or automated?

They have a special deal at the moment tradeadvisorpro.com/forex-signals-upgrade

...And Pipstar? If you go to our website and send an email to support, letting us know who you are? I will have my staff give you Pro Signals Direct, 1 month...for free so you can test it out. Then you can feel free to post your findings here.

Josh

Offline odysseus11

• Reputation Power: 428
  • odysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guru
  • Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2012, 02:50:36 pm »
Josh, its not a big complex thing to just add myfxbook, it has nothing to do with mt4 publisher, u can just add your mt4 account in myfxbook with the option "auto update" which can be selected when you add the account in myfxbook. If you just DO that, (and it is also helpful if you verify the account using their verification process) then we can see actual performance stats and this whole argument is moot. Everything you said makes sense but its all irrelevant without verified performance stats to back it up. Period. the rest is hot air and stuff we have all heard before.
Odysseus
 http://www.forexsaviour.com
see "trading bio" in my profile for info on discounts/coupons

* Recent Posts

Re: KonstantinFX LTD Signals by Riptide
[Today at 02:33:45 am]

Re: Robin VOL live trades by EdNBonita
[Today at 01:39:34 am]

Re: KonstantinFX LTD Signals by Megabot Team
[Today at 01:36:06 am]

Re: Keltner Pro by Kiwi Trader
[Today at 01:31:21 am]

Re: AXITRADER by jonpearce
[August 30, 2014, 11:24:48 pm]

Re: Tigris Equity (bestpammaccounts.com) by pipsnpips
[August 30, 2014, 09:35:31 pm]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)