Author Topic: Trade Advisor Pro  (Read 18794 times)

Offline Pipstar

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Pipstar apprenticePipstar apprenticePipstar apprenticePipstar apprentice
    • Awards
Trade Advisor Pro
« on: July 13, 2012, 07:10:49 am »
Anybody trading using Josh Taylor's Trade Advisor Pro signals(www.TradeAdvisorPro.com) , whether trading manually or automated?

They have a special deal at the moment tradeadvisorpro.com/forex-signals-upgrade

Offline jr689

• Reputation Power: 0
  • jr689 green
    • Awards
Re: Trade Advisor Pro
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 11:19:03 pm »
Hi Pipstar, hope all is well.

I'd steer very clear of this mob, and any signal service for that matter. I signed up to their free signals early this year and then opted to go for their pro version as there was a "great" $1 deal, which is what you're referring to no doubt?

Needless to say, his signals are terrible. Claims to have a full team of traders working for him which is doubtful at best.

Funny thing is, is that even when I signed up to the pro version, I'd still receive the "free version" email signals. Basically he'd send out a trade to the "pro" members and then a couple of days later he would send out that same trade to the "free" members for a better entry and/or risk to reward ratio. Meanwhile the entry provided to the pro members would be down 100 pips with a ridiculous risk to reward ratio like 1:1...

Honestly, if he's going to be dodgy the least he could do would be to have good administration in that once a member signs up for pro they are removed from the free signals... Talk about shooting yourself in the foot ay! Mind you I still get his pro/free emails even though I haven't been a paying member for several months now, they are great for a laugh when I see him short a pair that I've been long in for a couple of days haha... Now I know if I'm opposite biased to what he is in a pair, I'm pretty well guaranteed to be killing it haha :)

Any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

jr

Offline Pipstar

• Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 08:04:58 am »
Hi Pipstar, hope all is well.

I'd steer very clear of this mob, and any signal service for that matter. I signed up to their free signals early this year and then opted to go for their pro version as there was a "great" $1 deal, which is what you're referring to no doubt?

Needless to say, his signals are terrible. Claims to have a full team of traders working for him which is doubtful at best.

Funny thing is, is that even when I signed up to the pro version, I'd still receive the "free version" email signals. Basically he'd send out a trade to the "pro" members and then a couple of days later he would send out that same trade to the "free" members for a better entry and/or risk to reward ratio. Meanwhile the entry provided to the pro members would be down 100 pips with a ridiculous risk to reward ratio like 1:1...

Honestly, if he's going to be dodgy the least he could do would be to have good administration in that once a member signs up for pro they are removed from the free signals... Talk about shooting yourself in the foot ay! Mind you I still get his pro/free emails even though I haven't been a paying member for several months now, they are great for a laugh when I see him short a pair that I've been long in for a couple of days haha... Now I know if I'm opposite biased to what he is in a pair, I'm pretty well guaranteed to be killing it haha :)

Any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

jr

Thanks for the heads up.

Online dkmillion

• Reputation Power: 101
  • dkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2012, 08:23:59 pm »
Their stats do not look too bad, although not enough history:
http://mirrortraderpro.mtrocket.com/
http://prosignalsdirect.mtrocket.com/

Online dkmillion

• dkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster gurudkmillion grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2012, 09:40:17 pm »
I really cannot find anything wrong so far, currently up 2264 pips in less than a month!
http://mirrortraderpro.mtrocket.com/

Offline odysseus11

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 485
  • odysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guru
  • Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2012, 11:50:54 pm »
can anyone comment who has actually used the service?
Odysseus
Check out SynergyFX - Now offering by trader demand "Hybrid Execution" and special Donna Forex discounted rate http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=13871.0

Offline Pipstar

• Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 12:26:36 am »
can anyone comment who has actually used the service?

Look at post #2 for former user. Look at the summary with respect to (deposit/withdrawal) + (Profit/Loss) not equal to the (Balance) on http://mirrortraderpro.mtrocket.com.

Offline odysseus11

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 485
  • odysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guru
  • Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 12:34:29 am »
I guess I am trying to reconcile the comments from post #2 with the results from mt4rocket stats site for the last month. They are polar opposites.
Odysseus
Check out SynergyFX - Now offering by trader demand "Hybrid Execution" and special Donna Forex discounted rate http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=13871.0

Online dkmillion

• Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 04:30:06 pm »
I am trying this service for the last 3 days, so far the trades match perfect with my results.  Will see how it goes in the next few weeks.

Offline Gpoint

• Reputation Power: 17
  • Gpoint newbieGpoint newbieGpoint newbie
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 04:39:44 pm »
Hi Dk.

What do you mean that "the trades match perfect with my results"?

With "the trades" you intend those on their mirrortraderpro account here at http://mirrortraderpro.mtrocket.com/?from=&to=&types=all&pairs=all?

Please explain, thank you.

Gp

I am trying this service for the last 3 days, so far the trades match perfect with my results.  Will see how it goes in the next few weeks.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 05:02:55 pm by Gpoint »

* Recent Posts

Re: Looking for profitable EA for M1 or M5 that work on any currency pairs by corre971
[Today at 11:48:13 am]

Re: Alpari UK by 999cjb
[Today at 10:55:52 am]

Re: Risk in Forex Investment? by 999cjb
[Today at 09:52:56 am]

Re: Robots do not work. by 999cjb
[Today at 09:48:39 am]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by 999cjb
[Today at 09:41:33 am]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by 999cjb
[Today at 07:29:08 am]

Weekly Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter now to receive urgent site updates and hot topic profiles, tips, webinar previews, and unpublished closeout discounts that we negotiate direct for our members. You will be sent a verification email to respond to