Thank you for pointing that out, though i expect it was NMi or MDP.
Anyway, a quick search in myfxbook for "NumberOne" yielded 11 live/real accounts.
You can be sure that maybe 5% of NMI acccounts are listed in myfxbook..
Both are very good bots. And both can be used on every pair.
No 1 - what I like:
1. very good results with FxPrimus, Pepperstone and ILQ (when results for NMI with FxPrimus are worse than with other brokers, but with good server and new 1.15 results are near the best brokers - but still worse)
2. good price for IB licence
3. great support and forum
4. some insitutional brokers who allow to trade even 40 lots
5. you can use it with all pairs (user can change settings as he want to)
only licensing is not the easiest one (only one month to find good brokers, also licence is locked with mt4 number AND vps)
1. good results with most of brokers (but not good with fxprimus)
2. a little less sensivity - less trades with e/u than NO 1
3. 5 supported pairs
4. very good price for such a kind of bot
5. no problems with changing broker/vps (you can do it yourself into members area).
not for me but guardian
BTW My NMI has made 164.7 pips since 29 May so not bad I think (SL is around 3 pips like with No1)