Author Topic: Entropy - FXAW  (Read 122761 times)

Offline jamestan1978

• Reputation Power: 69
  • jamestan1978 grandmaster gurujamestan1978 grandmaster gurujamestan1978 grandmaster gurujamestan1978 grandmaster gurujamestan1978 grandmaster gurujamestan1978 grandmaster gurujamestan1978 grandmaster gurujamestan1978 grandmaster gurujamestan1978 grandmaster gurujamestan1978 grandmaster gurujamestan1978 grandmaster gurujamestan1978 grandmaster guru
    • Awards
Re: FXAW
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2012, 12:57:18 pm »
Not that I do not trust Bluto or people vouching for him but there's no proof the money is actually given to charity, it will be good to state the charity so members can verify.
Please dont take my above statement with offense but seriously we can say anything on website .

Offline e1vis

• Reputation Power: 112
  • e1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster guru
    • Awards
FXAW
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2012, 01:05:52 pm »
Not that I do not trust Bluto or people vouching for him but there's no proof the money is actually given to charity, it will be good to state the charity so members can verify.
Please dont take my above statement with offense but seriously we can say anything on website .

True, but let's be honest, noone is joining up because of that - I'm pretty certain people would still be just as keen if the charity bit wasn't mentioned at all!

I'm pleased to say Craig's responded and it seems the delay with my membership is to down to paypal. Hopefully it should all be sorted fairly soon.

Offline deweymcg

• Reputation Power: 19
  • deweymcg newbiedeweymcg newbiedeweymcg newbie
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2012, 04:05:51 pm »
Based on Steve's recommendation and what some others have said about "Bluto" in anotehr forum, I decided to take the plunge. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get the membership details.

Offline Ree

• Reputation Power: 27
  • Ree graduated newbieRee graduated newbieRee graduated newbieRee graduated newbieRee graduated newbie
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2012, 04:18:46 pm »
3 days so far no reply from the owner.

Offline kwchau

• Reputation Power: 55
  • kwchau master gurukwchau master gurukwchau master gurukwchau master gurukwchau master gurukwchau master gurukwchau master gurukwchau master gurukwchau master gurukwchau master gurukwchau master guru
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2012, 04:28:57 pm »

I signed up 2 days ago and get the membership approved today. Have received all files from Craig for EA's released previously. He said the new entropy 1.3 would be released on Jan 3, but it seems there is some delay. I think he is really busy dealing with new membership and the full release of entropy 1.3.

Offline Ree

• Ree graduated newbieRee graduated newbieRee graduated newbieRee graduated newbieRee graduated newbie
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2012, 04:39:10 pm »

I signed up 2 days ago and get the membership approved today. Have received all files from Craig for EA's released previously. He said the new entropy 1.3 would be released on Jan 3, but it seems there is some delay. I think he is really busy dealing with new membership and the full release of entropy 1.3.
Looks like I will wait for another 2 days and ask Paypal for refund.

Online Jake

• Reputation Power: 51
  • Jake guruJake guruJake guruJake guruJake guruJake guruJake guruJake guruJake guruJake guru
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2012, 06:25:02 pm »
I have woken up to find the link to access to the FXAW forum in my mailbox.  I can see it is going to take a while to get to grips with everything that is on there.  Thankyou, flamenco, for bringing bluto and his work to our attention. And as always in my experience with forex, patience is a virtue

Offline Ree

• Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2012, 06:32:54 pm »
I have woken up to find the link to access to the FXAW forum in my mailbox.  I can see it is going to take a while to get to grips with everything that is on there.  Thankyou, flamenco, for bringing bluto and his work to our attention. And as always in my experience with forex, patience is a virtue
Can you provide a screenshot of Entropy?

Offline e1vis

• Reputation Power: 112
  • e1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster guru
    • Awards
FXAW
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2012, 06:38:39 pm »
Can you provide a screenshot of Entropy?

Have you had a look through the white paper? I'm pretty sure it has screen shots.

Offline ashwingu

• Reputation Power: 0
  • ashwingu green
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2012, 08:53:53 pm »
I paid 2 days back and followed up with around 3-4 emails, but have not even received an acknowledgement. Let's see how long it takes.

* Recent Posts

Re: MegaDroid... by corre971
[Today at 09:50:09 am]

Re: MegaDroid... by Metso
[Today at 09:34:34 am]

Re: Synergy Offers Hybrid Execution Solution by rodneyp
[Today at 09:23:58 am]

Re: ForexVentureBot by corre971
[Today at 09:23:02 am]

Re: Advanced Statistical Arbitrage V2.5 by TradeNow
[Today at 08:59:22 am]

Re: Advanced Statistical Arbitrage V2.5 by FXAlgoTrader
[Today at 08:54:17 am]

Weekly Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter now to receive urgent site updates and hot topic profiles, tips, webinar previews, and unpublished closeout discounts that we negotiate direct for our members. You will be sent a verification email to respond to