Author Topic: Entropy - FXAW  (Read 110699 times)

Offline Ree

• Reputation Power: 27
  • Ree graduated newbieRee graduated newbieRee graduated newbieRee graduated newbieRee graduated newbie
    • Awards
Re: FXAW
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2012, 04:39:10 pm »
3 days so far no reply from the owner.

I signed up 2 days ago and get the membership approved today. Have received all files from Craig for EA's released previously. He said the new entropy 1.3 would be released on Jan 3, but it seems there is some delay. I think he is really busy dealing with new membership and the full release of entropy 1.3.
Looks like I will wait for another 2 days and ask Paypal for refund.

Online Jake

• Reputation Power: 49
  • Jake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert trader
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2012, 06:25:02 pm »
I have woken up to find the link to access to the FXAW forum in my mailbox.  I can see it is going to take a while to get to grips with everything that is on there.  Thankyou, flamenco, for bringing bluto and his work to our attention. And as always in my experience with forex, patience is a virtue

Offline Ree

• Ree graduated newbieRee graduated newbieRee graduated newbieRee graduated newbieRee graduated newbie
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2012, 06:32:54 pm »
I have woken up to find the link to access to the FXAW forum in my mailbox.  I can see it is going to take a while to get to grips with everything that is on there.  Thankyou, flamenco, for bringing bluto and his work to our attention. And as always in my experience with forex, patience is a virtue
Can you provide a screenshot of Entropy?

Offline e1vis

• Reputation Power: 109
  • e1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster guru
    • Awards
FXAW
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2012, 06:38:39 pm »

Have you had a look through the white paper? I'm pretty sure it has screen shots.

Offline ashwingu

• Reputation Power: 0
  • ashwingu green
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2012, 08:53:53 pm »
I paid 2 days back and followed up with around 3-4 emails, but have not even received an acknowledgement. Let's see how long it takes.

Offline Ree

• Awards
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2012, 09:44:11 pm »

Have you had a look through the white paper? I'm pretty sure it has screen shots.
Oh yes, one screenshot for 299$ :)

Offline Shrike

• Reputation Power: 22
  • Shrike apprenticeShrike apprenticeShrike apprenticeShrike apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2012, 09:50:49 pm »

Oh yes, one screenshot for 299$ :)

No stress please. When you can't wait, just refund. ;)

Offline Shrike

• Awards
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2012, 08:19:18 am »
Ok, it starts. I have this in my mailbox:

I am sending you this brief note to let you know that I will be fast-tracking your accesss to the FXAW forum in light of a recent heavy volume of interest by other traders extremely interested in joining FXAW, primarily due to the recent release of my new Entropy Trading System.  To be honest, the membership enrollments have been a bit overwhelming and have taxed the typical administrative routine required to activate a new member including authorizing Expert Advisors, answering all kinds of questions, sorting out issues of different email addresses used, etc.  I do not like to keep new members waiting, so I will therefore be activating forum User ID registrations immediately for those who have already registered on the forum and are waiting to gain access.

etc.

Online Jake

• Reputation Power: 49
  • Jake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert traderJake expert trader
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2012, 10:56:51 am »
The updated version of Entropy was to be released early this week, but is still in the pipeline.  There is a lot of other material on the site mainly about two other systems.   I am trying to get to grips with what they are and how to make them work, but it will take me a while I think. But the main thing is that people are waiting for Entropy. Patience is still a virtue!

Offline Shrike

• Awards
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2012, 11:44:19 am »
My account for the forum was activated. :)

Offline disneyland

• Reputation Power: 2
  • disneyland green
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2012, 01:52:10 pm »
Just some thoughts after reviewing the forum...

1. The forum  posts are very outdated most  threads' latest post are 2-3 years or older

2. The 2 flag ship EAs although has been around for 3-4 years, theres no live statements by any members or whatsoever.
Some even reported they loose most profit after awhile.

Not many discussions on its manual indicators too.

I actually expected more from a 4 years old paid forum.

3. The entropy is not ready for download as its being upgraded or something.. the beta was fairly few weeks old with instances of disconnection to server.

I'm afraid its over-hyped, over-rated.

Let's wait  and see. i hope im wrong.

signing off for now..
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 01:55:53 pm by disneyland »

Offline e1vis

• Reputation Power: 109
  • e1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster gurue1vis grandmaster guru
    • Awards
FXAW
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2012, 02:48:45 pm »
Just some thoughts after reviewing the forum...

1. The forum  posts are very outdated most  threads' latest post are 2-3 years or older

2. The 2 flag ship EAs although has been around for 3-4 years, theres no live statements by any members or whatsoever.
Some even reported they loose most profit after awhile.

Not many discussions on its manual indicators too.

I actually expected more from a 4 years old paid forum.

3. The entropy is not ready for download as its being upgraded or something.. the beta was fairly few weeks old with instances of disconnection to server.

I'm afraid its over-hyped, over-rated.

Let's wait  and see. i hope im wrong.

signing off for now..

Doesn't sound good :(

I'm still waiting for activation... Have you guys registered on the forum first or just sent the payment (I did the latter)?

Offline Pico

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Pico green
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2012, 03:07:42 pm »
As a member of FXAW for the last several years, and having manually beta tested Entropy for the last 4 weeks, with astoundingly good results, I would  like to reassure members of this forum that FXAW is a very professional run and you would profit greatly by joining. If your emails are not answered immediately - please be patient - Bluto is very busy with new members as well as refining the latest version of Entropy.

Offline Shrike

• Awards
« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2012, 03:29:23 pm »
...mmh, in the moment look's like entropy is the only interesting thing. But who knows how good is this one really. I am not sure, wait for entropy or looking to sign out...

Offline geges

• Reputation Power: 0
  • geges green
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2012, 03:54:43 pm »
As a member of FXAW for the last several years, and having manually beta tested Entropy for the last 4 weeks, with astoundingly good results, I would  like to reassure members of this forum that FXAW is a very professional run and you would profit greatly by joining. If your emails are not answered immediately - please be patient - Bluto is very busy with new members as well as refining the latest version of Entropy.

Well Good to hear Pico...
I joined with anticipation that what you say is the truth...
I have not been able to login yet...sent Craig a email...
I'll just be patient then

G

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Quick Route systems and tools by faye
[Today at 04:02:34 am]

Re: Demise of Asian Scalper EA's by BBrewer
[Today at 03:53:14 am]

Re: W2 Cloud by W2 Cloud - Steve
[Today at 03:39:16 am]

Re: 4X-DAT by odysseus11
[Today at 02:58:02 am]

Re: Demise of Asian Scalper EA's by jonpearce
[Today at 01:55:32 am]

Re: Demise of Asian Scalper EA's by Kiwi Trader
[Today at 01:46:43 am]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)