Author Topic: The Scalper EA from Forex Top Shop  (Read 14350 times)

Offline js497

• Reputation Power: 5
  • js497 green
    • Awards
Re: The Scalper EA from Forex Top Shop
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2011, 01:09:21 pm »
guys, i dont understand this thing, look...

we find statement on fxstat ( http://www.fxstat.com/performances/view/The_Scalper_EA_by_ForexTopShop_com-7390 ) on the main page of forextopshop.com, who correspond EXACTELY at the account of Denis Sotnikov on http://euronis-free.com/Results.html. look performance of pepperstone razor account № 403548; Password: Investor (IP: 209.81.91.22:443)

you will see the results start 08/02/11 with a profit of 2009.73$, who is the same profit and period of performance on fxstat of forextopshop.com on the main page

i dont know what to think about it. i compared the signals enter euronis and fts, they are a bit different. fts close all positions after 2h, euronis let opened until the loss come back but close automaticaly after 3 to 4h i think...

Offline ForexTopShop

• Reputation Power: 17
  • ForexTopShop newbieForexTopShop newbieForexTopShop newbie
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2011, 08:23:41 pm »
Hey,

Ok there is an attack on website LOL =) interesting to know who and main question why ? Not long time ago there was also attacks on other our projects :) Maybe that guy could write here at least why ? )))

Should be back on Monday... with 3 new real account (except fore4you) for now. starting hopefully on Monday with same deposit, so you will be able to see how each broker performs.

to js497: yes it is our EA too. the scalper is the way we distibute it. the scalper is designed for long term, it is at least twice less risky.

Kind Regards.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 08:27:24 pm by ForexTopShop »

Online odysseus11

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 433
  • odysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guru
  • Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: November 12, 2011, 01:29:27 am »
Guys, keep up the good work, I really like the way you distribute (by IB), just because it means you are interested in our LONG TERM SUCCESS - you make more money as WE grow! Thats the way it should be!

Just please keep in mind that you have to let us open IB accounts at brokers that are honest and reliable and have spreads that will work with the EA! Not sure about HotForex so far....I have been profitable overall but only a tiny fraction of your demo record and looks like a lot less than Pepperstone even.
Odysseus
Check out SynergyFX - A *true* A-book ONLY broker!
http://linktrack.info/synergyfx

Offline ForexTopShop

• Awards
« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2011, 08:10:06 am »
Guys, keep up the good work, I really like the way you distribute (by IB), just because it means you are interested in our LONG TERM SUCCESS - you make more money as WE grow! Thats the way it should be!

Just please keep in mind that you have to let us open IB accounts at brokers that are honest and reliable and have spreads that will work with the EA! Not sure about HotForex so far....I have been profitable overall but only a tiny fraction of your demo record and looks like a lot less than Pepperstone even.

Seems you use HotForex?

Online odysseus11

• Administrator
  • odysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guru
  • Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2011, 05:09:44 pm »
Yes I am on Hotforex

Seems you use HotForex?
Odysseus

Offline ForexTopShop

• Awards
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2011, 07:26:56 pm »
Yes I am on Hotforex

Seems you use HotForex?

Yes... last week we lost around 5% on our accounts there... You are from USA?... Need to think about broker for US customers. Currently MBTrading is on 1-st place among them, they are on the test.

Kind Regards.

Offline Josep

• RobinVOL
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • Josep grandmaster guruJosep grandmaster guruJosep grandmaster guruJosep grandmaster guruJosep grandmaster guruJosep grandmaster guruJosep grandmaster guruJosep grandmaster guruJosep grandmaster guruJosep grandmaster guruJosep grandmaster guruJosep grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2011, 07:37:47 pm »
Yes I am on Hotforex

Seems you use HotForex?

Yes... last week we lost around 5% on our accounts there... You are from USA?... Need to think about broker for US customers. Currently MBTrading is on 1-st place among them, they are on the test.

Kind Regards.
I'm on Hotforex too. Is Pepperstone working better?

Offline js497

• Reputation Power: 5
  • js497 green
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2011, 09:07:30 pm »
Hey,

Ok there is an attack on website LOL =) interesting to know who and main question why ? Not long time ago there was also attacks on other our projects :) Maybe that guy could write here at least why ? )))

Should be back on Monday... with 3 new real account (except fore4you) for now. starting hopefully on Monday with same deposit, so you will be able to see how each broker performs.

to js497: yes it is our EA too. the scalper is the way we distibute it. the scalper is designed for long term, it is at least twice less risky.

Kind Regards.

fts,

so why you show statement from euronis account on your main page?

excepted statement on forexpeacearmy, have you other and more old statement in the past with the trades detailled ?

Offline ForexTopShop

• Awards
« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2011, 09:47:56 am »
Hey,

Kind Regards.

fts,

so why you show statement from euronis account on your main page?

excepted statement on forexpeacearmy, have you other and more old statement in the past with the trades detailled ?

Hello,

Yes, as website will be UP you will see more accounts.

Kind Regards.

Offline ForexTopShop

• Awards
« Reply #84 on: November 13, 2011, 09:49:56 am »
By the way, as results at HotForex are worsest among our brokers... For USA clients we are trying to find better broker. Currently testing MBTrading... Probably soon we will provide this broker.

Kind  Regards.

Offline scalise

• Reputation Power: 53
  • scalise guruscalise guruscalise guruscalise guruscalise guruscalise guruscalise guruscalise guruscalise guruscalise guru
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2011, 12:36:10 pm »
I could not find a thread on the new The Scalper EA from http://forextopshop.com which made the Hyper EA.

Itīs free! And stats look really promising. What do you think about this new EA? And why is it free? Hyper EA was quite expensive before as I remember.

the web does not work
System live :Robin Vol, BEA, High Risk

Online odysseus11

• Administrator
  • Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2011, 12:42:33 pm »
FTS can u answer re pepperstone?
who is best NON US broker u have right now?
I dont want to use forex4you, they are a bucketshop that used to be FXCBS and when they were FXCBS they STOLE my money - wont use them again. So now who is the most trustworthy non-US broker for you EA? Yes currently on hotforex and they are awful. getting about 1/2 the pips or less of kookoo who is on pepperstone (has public myfxbook so I have been comparing)...please let us all know. Very good EA, very good distribution model, but u need to give us a broker that works well.
Odysseus

Offline ForexTopShop

• Awards
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2011, 06:49:33 pm »
FTS can u answer re pepperstone?
who is best NON US broker u have right now?
I dont want to use forex4you, they are a bucketshop that used to be FXCBS and when they were FXCBS they STOLE my money - wont use them again. So now who is the most trustworthy non-US broker for you EA? Yes currently on hotforex and they are awful. getting about 1/2 the pips or less of kookoo who is on pepperstone (has public myfxbook so I have been comparing)...please let us all know. Very good EA, very good distribution model, but u need to give us a broker that works well.

Pepperstone would be best among non USA brokers.!

Offline Lavi

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Lavi wet behind the earsLavi wet behind the ears
    • Awards
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2011, 03:07:57 am »
hi FTS,

Can u tell me what is the minimum balance required for ur EA to start trading ?
What is maximum spread  condition for ur EA ( for both the pair) ?
MDP 1.2   
Stopped Forex Avatar
Testing The Scalper EA from ForexTopShop

Offline rogelio11

• Reputation Power: 31
  • rogelio11 traderrogelio11 traderrogelio11 traderrogelio11 traderrogelio11 traderrogelio11 trader
    • Awards
« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2011, 07:39:03 am »
the website is gone or not working.

did anyone use it and got good results?

* Recent Posts

Re: Forex Envy by reinerh
[Today at 01:42:37 pm]

DonnaForex redesign is coming! by odysseus11
[Today at 01:19:09 pm]

Re: Forex Envy by corre971
[Today at 01:06:14 pm]

Re: Forex Envy by 999cjb
[Today at 01:06:07 pm]

Re: Copies and Scams by alidubai
[Today at 12:53:19 pm]

Re: Forex Envy by alidubai
[Today at 12:52:50 pm]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)