The Scalper EA from Forex Top Shop

Started by LFN, Sep 25, 2011, 10:44 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Total Badges: 0
Badges: (View All)

kjen17

The problem that nobody has mention is that is makes a few pips with there results on finfx which is not one of the i.b. you would need to use this e.a. therefore by comparing there i.b. spreads like hot forex 6.5 spread and there demo spreads at 2.5..since the profit is about 4 pips it will have drastically differn't results in a live account! (spreads)

crazy spreads above 10pips on GBP/CAD at hotforex at the moment?

fxbabe

The problem that nobody has mention is that is makes a few pips with there results on finfx which is not one of the i.b. you would need to use this e.a. therefore by comparing there i.b. spreads like hot forex 6.5 spread and there demo spreads at 2.5..since the profit is about 4 pips it will have drastically differn't results in a live account! (spreads)

crazy spreads above 10pips on GBP/CAD at hotforex at the moment?

May be because a lot of people using this EA has drawn the attention of HotForex to widen the spread.  I am not surprise HotForex may be interfering with the effectiveness of this EA just like they did on MDP rendered it complete untradeable on HotForex.

Fx

Would like to see Forextopshop's thoughts on this. I only joined Hot Forex to get the free EA.  Now maybe the EA doesn't work on that broker.

odysseus11

I also run this on hotforex and I too got no trades today, while kookoo got 12 pips on Pepperstone. Would be nice to not have to fight the markets AND the brokers at the same time!!!

Odysseus

js497

i am too on pepperstone, the ea did yesterday 12 pips

js497

guys, i dont understand this thing, look...

we find statement on fxstat ( http://www.fxstat.com/performances/view/The_Scalper_EA_by_ForexTopShop_com-7390 ) on the main page of forextopshop.com, who correspond EXACTELY at the account of Denis Sotnikov on http://euronis-free.com/Results.html. look performance of pepperstone razor account № 403548; Password: Investor (IP: 209.81.91.22:443)

you will see the results start 08/02/11 with a profit of 2009.73$, who is the same profit and period of performance on fxstat of forextopshop.com on the main page

i dont know what to think about it. i compared the signals enter euronis and fts, they are a bit different. fts close all positions after 2h, euronis let opened until the loss come back but close automaticaly after 3 to 4h i think...

ForexTopShop

Nov 11, 2011, 08:23 pm Last Edit: Nov 11, 2011, 08:27 pm by ForexTopShop
              Hey,

Ok there is an attack on website LOL =) interesting to know who and main question why ? Not long time ago there was also attacks on other our projects :) Maybe that guy could write here at least why ? )))

Should be back on Monday... with 3 new real account (except fore4you) for now. starting hopefully on Monday with same deposit, so you will be able to see how each broker performs.

to js497: yes it is our EA too. the scalper is the way we distibute it. the scalper is designed for long term, it is at least twice less risky.

Kind Regards.

odysseus11

Guys, keep up the good work, I really like the way you distribute (by IB), just because it means you are interested in our LONG TERM SUCCESS - you make more money as WE grow! Thats the way it should be!

Just please keep in mind that you have to let us open IB accounts at brokers that are honest and reliable and have spreads that will work with the EA! Not sure about HotForex so far....I have been profitable overall but only a tiny fraction of your demo record and looks like a lot less than Pepperstone even.
                  Odysseus

ForexTopShop

Guys, keep up the good work, I really like the way you distribute (by IB), just because it means you are interested in our LONG TERM SUCCESS - you make more money as WE grow! Thats the way it should be!

Just please keep in mind that you have to let us open IB accounts at brokers that are honest and reliable and have spreads that will work with the EA! Not sure about HotForex so far....I have been profitable overall but only a tiny fraction of your demo record and looks like a lot less than Pepperstone even.

Seems you use HotForex?

odysseus11

Yes I am on Hotforex

Seems you use HotForex?
                      Odysseus

Go Up

Views in last 7 daysLifeTime Views
                      post Million Dollar Pips
                      Commercial (paid) Expert Advisors
                      12290 1294208 rex68
                      May 25, 2011, 01:59 pm
                      post GROWTHBOT
                      Commercial (paid) Expert Advisors
                      12013 1005243 grae
                      Dec 26, 2010, 10:32 am
                      post PVSRA with Traderathome
                      Trading Systems, Trading Journals, & Public Performance Stats
                      10995 24067 Traderathome
                      Jun 21, 2015, 10:38 pm
                      post Forex Envy
                      MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors
                      10357 1037025 donnaforex
                      Dec 11, 2011, 08:12 pm
                      post Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
                      MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors
                      6203 297052 Mr Hector
                      Jul 16, 2010, 01:05 pm