BeeksFX VPS

Started by donnaforex, Sep 16, 2011, 01:09 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Total Badges: 0
Badges: (View All)

daffi

Hi, as Terry's post seems suspicious to me, I'd like to ask others (but not Gordon or any other Beeks FX representatives): Are the EAs you get really worth something?
    Seriously considering: Atinalla 3 and Magic-Champ II PRO
    If I helped you, please click on the heart button.

advertise here

Total Badges: 1
    Gold Vendor Badge

gordon@beeks

daffi....i think i am best placed to respond....we did run a promo at launch where we offered 2 ea's....we only offer 1 now if people want it.

The EA is piprider and it's performance can be viewed on many review sites....it is not exactly a world beater but has made us a few quid over the last 18 months

daffi

OK, thank you for your honest and a very quick answer.
        Seriously considering: Atinalla 3 and Magic-Champ II PRO
        If I helped you, please click on the heart button.

oldchartreader

I am all set up with Beeks and will report back my findings. The response time from Gordan has been great.  So far seems very good. 

Jeff

PS he set up my VPS in minutes.

Your Stealth system has a very good profit curve.  Is it private or can you share what the system is?

Elite Badge

jshear

Its private.

Jeff

jubal

Hi Gordon, maybe the information I need is in this thread somewhere but I'll ask anyway, I believe there is a deal where I get free VPS through yourselves if I use synergy FX as broker. Can you give me more info on this or at least point me in the right direction.
              If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs.... then you have probably underestimated the seriousness of the situation

Gold Vendor Badge

gordon@beeks

Dec 15, 2011, 07:25 pm Last Edit: Dec 16, 2011, 09:19 am by gordon@beeks
              Hi Jubal......yes if you have a $5k deposit synergy will pay for your VPS ...drop me a note and i can point you in right direction

remember latency between beeks and synergy is 1 m/s!

gordon@beeksfx.com

Hi Gordon, maybe the information I need is in this thread somewhere but I'll ask anyway, I believe there is a deal where I get free VPS through yourselves if I use synergy FX as broker. Can you give me more info on this or at least point me in the right direction.

donnaforex

.... and get Aslan rebates as well as a free VPS ;) (just saying, it's what i'll be doing for 2012!) http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=4864.0

Gold Vendor Badge

gordon@beeks

:)

you beat me to it!

.... and get Aslan rebates as well as a free VPS ;) (just saying, it's what i'll be doing for 2012!) http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=4864.0

jubal

:)

you beat me to it!

Excellent, I'll contact you over weekend Gordon and see about getting set up in New Year
                      If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs.... then you have probably underestimated the seriousness of the situation

Go Up

Views in 24 hoursLifeTime Views
                      post GROWTHBOT
                      Commercial (paid) Expert Advisors
                      648 895144 grae
                      Dec 26, 2010, 10:32 am
                      post Million Dollar Pips
                      645 1188583 rex68
                      May 25, 2011, 01:59 pm
                      post Forex Envy
                      593 932464 donnaforex
                      Dec 11, 2011, 08:12 pm
                      post Wall Street Forex Robot
                      454 718688 kjen17
                      Mar 22, 2011, 07:39 pm
                      post MegaDroid...
                      432 550014 iceman02
                      Oct 07, 2009, 08:00 am
                      Likes in 24 hoursLifeTime Likes
                      post Quick look at the RBNZ meeting on April 30 from Barclays
                      [ Forex Related Industry News & Happenings ]
                      1 1 DonnaForex_Reports
                      Today at 06:00 am
                      post Re: $300 for start?Should I start trading?
                      [ General Trading Discussion ]
                      1 1 999cjb
                      Today at 01:25 pm