BeeksFX VPS

Started by donnaforex, Sep 16, 2011, 01:09 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Total Badges: 1
Badges: (View All)
Gold Vendor Badge

gordon@beeks

fxjester....you need to talk to pepperstone about this......we are merely reacting, as i said the old x-connect is no going away tomorrow, it is here for another 2 months and if needed longer we will of course extend it.

as long as there is a critical mass of users on it it will be there...however if pepperstone move everyone to edge then of course there is no point having it.

as i say best people to ask is pepperstone what there plans are regarding edge against old platform.......if i were a betting man i would guess any broker does not want to pay for two platforms forever.....however only they can answer that.

feel free to email me directly......gordon@beeksfx.com

Gordon

When I signed up for 12 months (5 months ago), it was on the premise that there would be a x-connect to my broker account for that 12 months.  I don't really want to move over to the edge account yet because it is still having issues.  Am I really the last person with a standard razor account - surely not.

advertise here

Total Badges: 0

FXJester

Understood, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a hard deadline.  I have sent pep an email asking them when they are planning (if ever) to put everyone onto the new servers and switch the old server off.

Gold Vendor Badge

gordon@beeks

np..that is your best bet to get a  direct answer

Understood, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a hard deadline.  I have sent pep an email asking them when they are planning (if ever) to put everyone onto the new servers and switch the old server off.

yang5480

Sep 30, 2012, 11:26 pm Last Edit: Sep 30, 2012, 11:29 pm by yang5480
        I'm pepperstone edge and beeks vps user.
        After waiting for more than 48 hours,
        I still didn't receive any notification email yet.
        How to check whether my accout x-connect is function ?

Gold Vendor Badge

gordon@beeks

yang....thanks for the note.....if you are a new user you would probably have the x-connect already, so we would not have emailed you.

you can test by pinging edge.pepperstone.com from the vps....if only 3 hops it is x-connected.

if you have any questions it is always best to raise a ticket which will get answered quickly.....i have no idea of who you are on the forums or your vps id...so i cannto check.

please open a ticket or use wbe chat and you will geta  real time answer

Regards

Gordon

I'm pepperstone edge and beeks vps user.
          After waiting for more than 48 hours,
          I still didn't receive any notification email yet.
          How to check whether my accout x-connect is function ?

FXJester

fxjester....you need to talk to pepperstone about this......we are merely reacting, as i said the old x-connect is no going away tomorrow, it is here for another 2 months and if needed longer we will of course extend it.

as long as there is a critical mass of users on it it will be there...however if pepperstone move everyone to edge then of course there is no point having it.

as i say best people to ask is pepperstone what there plans are regarding edge against old platform.......if i were a betting man i would guess any broker does not want to pay for two platforms forever.....however only they can answer that.

Gordon

When I signed up for 12 months (5 months ago), it was on the premise that there would be a x-connect to my broker account for that 12 months.  I don't really want to move over to the edge account yet because it is still having issues.  Am I really the last person with a standard razor account - surely not.

I received a reply from pep.  They said there is no cut off date where the everyone will be moved to the new servers.  They did say that over the next few months the liquidity on the old servers will reduce and so the spreads will widen. 

I guess I will consider moving when that happens.

Gold Vendor Badge

gordon@beeks

interesting...i will speak to owen.

thanks

G

Gordon

I received a reply from pep.  They said there is no cut off date where the everyone will be moved to the new servers.  They did say that over the next few months the liquidity on the old servers will reduce and so the spreads will widen. 

I guess I will consider moving when that happens.

biedermeier

Just so I understand what I need to do.
                I am currently a razor customer and a Beeks customer.
                If I switch to Edge what do I need to do on my VPS and/or my pepperstone client?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold Vendor Badge

gordon@beeks

hi biedermeier...if and when you need edge let us know we need to add a bit of config, and you use the normal edge ip address......you can have multiple x-connects, they all co-exist it is a fairly painless process......let us know via ticket or email if you move over to edge

G

Just so I understand what I need to do.
                  I am currently a razor customer and a Beeks customer.
                  If I switch to Edge what do I need to do on my VPS and/or my pepperstone client?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leogio71

A question for Mr. Gordon:
                    I work with pepperstone and thinkforex and am currently working with a vps where I work 3 platforms metatrader pepperstone (razor and standard, no edge) and a thinkforex.
                    If I wanted to spend with your service, I was told in chat on your site that I have to buy two vps one for London (thinkforex) one for New York (pepperstone), but honestly pay two vps too, that you can 'do? ?

Go Up

Views in 24 hoursLifeTime Views
                      post GROWTHBOT
                      Commercial (paid) Expert Advisors
                      2197 945393 grae
                      Dec 26, 2010, 10:32 am
                      post Million Dollar Pips
                      Commercial (paid) Expert Advisors
                      2119 1239498 rex68
                      May 25, 2011, 01:59 pm
                      post Forex Envy
                      MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors
                      1734 984461 donnaforex
                      Dec 11, 2011, 08:12 pm
                      post Wall Street Forex Robot
                      1144 749764 kjen17
                      Mar 22, 2011, 07:39 pm
                      post Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
                      1114 260238 Mr Hector
                      Jul 16, 2010, 01:05 pm
                      Replies in 24 hoursLifeTime Replies
                      post TQforex signals-Golden Boy
                      Signal Services
                      4 51 kmf
                      Dec 20, 2014, 11:12 pm
                      post Redruth Partners
                      Signal Services
                      4 23 donnaforex
                      Jan 14, 2014, 08:55 pm
                      post Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
                      4 3511 Mr Hector
                      Jul 16, 2010, 01:05 pm
                      post FXCM - New MT4 Account with direct Integration to its ECN
                      Forex Brokers
                      3 325 charleslimuk
                      Dec 01, 2011, 10:35 am
                      post Forex.ee
                      Brokers
                      3 23 geektrader
                      Nov 11, 2013, 05:31 am
                      Likes in 24 hoursLifeTime Likes
                      post Re: TQforex signals-Golden Boy
                      [ Signal Services ]
                      2 2 Humble
                      May 27, 2015, 08:32 am
                      post Re: FXCM - New MT4 Account with direct Integration to its ECN
                      [ Forex Brokers ]
                      1 1 Supranium
                      May 27, 2015, 04:51 am
                      post Re: FXCM - New MT4 Account with direct Integration to its ECN
                      [ Forex Brokers ]
                      1 1 markr
                      May 27, 2015, 05:07 am
                      post Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
                      [ MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors ]
                      1 1 999cjb
                      May 27, 2015, 10:44 am
                      post Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
                      [ MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors ]
                      1 1 royboyesp
                      May 27, 2015, 11:52 am