Author Topic: Forex news/market clock indicator  (Read 11423 times)

Offline zahidrock

• Reputation Power: 0
  • zahidrock green
    • Awards
Re: Forex news/market clock indicator
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 02:48:31 am »
This clock not working for me.

Offline deVries

• Reputation Power: 65
  • deVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster guru
  • Phoenix: Mythical Bird Rising
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2012, 06:50:19 pm »
This clock not working for me.

What have you done to get it on the chart ?
What is the timezone your  living in ?
Do you have the newsmessages of the indicator ?

Offline herman

• herman green
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 03:45:51 am »
Spread should be displaying correctly in this version.

Offline deVries

• deVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster gurudeVries grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 05:14:45 pm »
Spread should be displaying correctly in this version.

Was already displaying correctly in the version you could have downloaded in the first post of this forum.  Also to read that this was done in the comments of Code Base
MQL4      http://codebase.mql4.com/_my/7816

Succes with the indicator.     Hope you like it....

Offline maxmax

• maxmax green
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2012, 02:11:48 pm »
hello deVries,

thank you for this very smart and useful indicator !
It works quite fine on my system.
If I may suggest , it would be great to implement in a future version an e-mail alert function.   
Maybe I am dreaming  :) but I am confident in your skills and availability.

kind regards
Max

Offline deVries

• Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 08:45:46 pm »
hello deVries,

thank you for this very smart and useful indicator !
It works quite fine on my system.
If I may suggest , it would be great to implement in a future version an e-mail alert function.   
Maybe I am dreaming  :) but I am confident in your skills and availability.

kind regards
Max

Yes, it is possible for me to make it that it can select a specific newsevent....
and so it would be possible to make for getting  allerted some time before it come...

Offline maxmax

• maxmax green
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 10:50:02 am »
hello deVries,

fantastic !
would it be possible to filter the mail-alerts of events by currency (e.g, AUD or EUR etc etc) , impact level (low-medium- high) and  eventually also by one key word contained in the event new (e.g. interest or rate , etc etc).

Looking forward  to test this great "upgraded" version  :)

regards
Max

Offline deVries

• Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 10:47:20 am »
hello deVries,

fantastic !
would it be possible to filter the mail-alerts of events by currency (e.g, AUD or EUR etc etc) , impact level (low-medium- high) and  eventually also by one key word contained in the event new (e.g. interest or rate , etc etc).

Looking forward  to test this great "upgraded" version  :)

regards
Max

I have done a job in mql5 where it was needed to select a specific event to trade but do I now needed to give everyone something like this for free...    I said only it is possible for me to make it....

Offline maxmax

• maxmax green
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2012, 01:01:37 pm »
I have done a job in mql5 where it was needed to select a specific event to trade but do I now needed to give everyone something like this for free...    I said only it is possible for me to make it....

ok deVries, sorry for the misunderstanding,  please feel free to share what you deem more appropriate.

thank you !

Offline glabbeek

• glabbeek green
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2012, 07:59:30 am »
First of all I love this indicator. It is very ellaborate and covers just about every angle for a news trader.

So far I've been trading news events using the expert advisor that I wrote. In short it will enter the market seconds after the news flash and ride the initial direction. The EA has a few parameters, one of which is the date and time of the expect news.

What I would like to try is to incorperate the "Forex news market clock" into my indicator.

This could be done using the iCustom function.

Code: [Select]
double News_Flash=iCustom(NULL, 0,"forex_news_market_clock_3","Make your selection",Purple,Red,Green,"Choose auto true",true,true,true,true,Gray,Red,Orange,Blue,"select news currencie(s)",true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,"for the clock",0,0,DarkSlateGray,DarkSlateGray,Red,PaleTurquoise,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true,true, 1, 0);
This always worked for other indicators, but I get an error for the "Forex_News_Market_Clock".

Does anybody know why there is an error, or how to make it work

« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 10:58:15 am by glabbeek »

* Recent Posts

Re: What we can learn from the 18 March FOMC event about some EAs heavy losses by pipsbuster
[Today at 08:37:00 am]

Re: Will Greece exit the Euro this year? by pipsbuster
[Today at 08:35:58 am]

Re: Drive EAs by DriveHF
[Today at 08:31:40 am]

Re: Forex Polygon by ForexJeanie
[Today at 07:58:29 am]

Re: XE Markets by 999cjb
[Today at 07:45:45 am]

Re: OLIMP EA by Unbeatable
[Today at 07:05:10 am]

Weekly Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter now to receive urgent site updates and hot topic profiles, tips, webinar previews, and unpublished closeout discounts that we negotiate direct for our members. You will be sent a verification email to respond to