Author Topic: GRIDMEUPFX  (Read 8096 times)

Offline cybman

• RobinVOL
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • cybman experienced tradercybman experienced tradercybman experienced tradercybman experienced tradercybman experienced tradercybman experienced tradercybman experienced trader
    • Awards
GRIDMEUPFX
« on: August 17, 2011, 01:50:43 am »
New bot using grid strategy with news filter

appears to be an optimized version of indorun

Seems ok and is cheap 20$

Link to the bot http://gridmeupfx.is-leet.com/

what you think guys to risky?

regards.

Offline burtgummer

• Reputation Power: 3
  • burtgummer green
    • Awards
Re: GRIDMEUPFX
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 02:14:48 am »
Interesting, but that DD on the forward test is brutal.

Online 999cjb

• Reputation Power: 664
  • 999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru
  • Awards DonnaForex Basic Award
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 05:50:44 am »
A grid system with multiple trades open plus martingale plus zero SL to the broker.

It would be safer to jump out of a plane with no parachute.

I wish I was a broker. I'd give this EA free to all my clients and watch the money roll in.

Offline tigpips

• Reputation Power: 40
  • tigpips know it all tradertigpips know it all tradertigpips know it all tradertigpips know it all tradertigpips know it all tradertigpips know it all tradertigpips know it all tradertigpips know it all trader
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 05:54:47 am »
A grid system with multiple trades open plus martingale plus zero SL to the broker.

It would be safer to jump out of a plane with no parachute.

I wish I was a broker. I'd give this EA free to all my clients and watch the money roll in.
lol 999cjb

Offline rippa

• Reputation Power: 22
  • rippa apprenticerippa apprenticerippa apprenticerippa apprentice
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2011, 11:55:26 pm »

Offline hammy

• Reputation Power: 338
  • hammy grandmaster guruhammy grandmaster guruhammy grandmaster guruhammy grandmaster guruhammy grandmaster guruhammy grandmaster guruhammy grandmaster guruhammy grandmaster guruhammy grandmaster guruhammy grandmaster guruhammy grandmaster guruhammy grandmaster guru
  • Awards An award for people who make outstanding contributions to the community
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2011, 03:22:49 am »
New bot using grid strategy with news filter

appears to be an optimized version of indorun

Seems ok and is cheap 20$

Link to the bot http://gridmeupfx.is-leet.com/

what you think guys to risky?

I think for that price , you should buy 2 !!..

regards.

I think for that price , you should buy 2 !!.. :-*

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 408
  • donnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2011, 05:51:11 am »
Looks familiar, i swear this was on the forum before but i cannot find it. It's a free website, look at the domain, is-leet.com , they haven't even bothered to spend $10 on a domain name (admittedly this might put the price up from $20 to $22 assuming they want to attract a mere 10 copies). It just seems very strange to me that a credible vendor who is a trader and spends time and money developing a system would use this kind of site to present themselves to the world, all for the sake of $10.

Their myfxbook stats look OK though. The word "grid" is making me nervous when considering the state of the world economies right now, but his results are good and his floating drawdown is currently very low which actually surprised me, would be interesting to keep an eye on that to see how it goes.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 408
  • donnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2011, 05:52:15 am »
ok just did see the drawdown on myfxbook, it's not good. Definitely a standard type grid system, pretty scary.

Online 999cjb

• Reputation Power: 664
  • 999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru999cjb grandmaster guru
  • Awards DonnaForex Basic Award
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2011, 06:00:03 am »
I have tested the free version using 99% tick data since 2007.

It has lost half the account 3 times but hasn't actually blown it. It even survived the "big dipper" in late 2008.

But I'd never personally run any EA with zero SL to the broker as I've said many times before.

Offline soulfire

• Reputation Power: 28
  • soulfire graduated newbiesoulfire graduated newbiesoulfire graduated newbiesoulfire graduated newbiesoulfire graduated newbie
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2011, 10:11:37 am »
I'm live testing the enhanced version of Grid Me Up now.

Here is another account trading GMU at high risk - 1000% up in 2 months:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/TheFrenchFrog/gridmeupfx-enhanced-real/144932

Definately one to make regular withdrawals to lock in the profit.

Obviously Brendan isn't in it for the money as the price is really a token amount. That also explains his modest marketing approach.

Offline bubo

• Reputation Power: 8
  • bubo green
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2011, 09:10:12 pm »
I have tested the free version using 99% tick data since 2007.

It has lost half the account 3 times but hasn't actually blown it. It even survived the "big dipper" in late 2008.

But I'd never personally run any EA with zero SL to the broker as I've said many times before.

Problem is that you are backtesting what the vendor had optimized.  This is circular and not a test of independent data, just confirming the vendor had done his homework. 

Offline SaudiPsycho

• Reputation Power: 124
  • SaudiPsycho grandmaster guruSaudiPsycho grandmaster guruSaudiPsycho grandmaster guruSaudiPsycho grandmaster guruSaudiPsycho grandmaster guruSaudiPsycho grandmaster guruSaudiPsycho grandmaster guruSaudiPsycho grandmaster guruSaudiPsycho grandmaster guruSaudiPsycho grandmaster guruSaudiPsycho grandmaster guruSaudiPsycho grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 01:07:25 pm »

I Keep the vendors honest  ;)
If I helped you push
follow my profits:
www.best-eas.info

Offline cybman

• RobinVOL
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • cybman experienced tradercybman experienced tradercybman experienced tradercybman experienced tradercybman experienced tradercybman experienced tradercybman experienced trader
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2011, 01:16:10 pm »
using lot 0.25 with 1000 of deposit are you joking right? :)

with a grid system this is easy to blow an account

the vendor recommend 0.02 with 3000 :)

Offline AndyI7

• Andy
  • Reputation Power: 98
  • AndyI7 grandmaster guruAndyI7 grandmaster guruAndyI7 grandmaster guruAndyI7 grandmaster guruAndyI7 grandmaster guruAndyI7 grandmaster guruAndyI7 grandmaster guruAndyI7 grandmaster guruAndyI7 grandmaster guruAndyI7 grandmaster guruAndyI7 grandmaster guruAndyI7 grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2011, 01:36:21 pm »
I was looking for new ways to empty my account. I'm in baby, lol....

Offline DiF0r

• Reputation Power: 31
  • DiF0r traderDiF0r traderDiF0r traderDiF0r traderDiF0r traderDiF0r trader
  • www.bestforexrebates.net
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 01:44:25 pm »
ooochh , that hurts ,
Account blown up !

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/TheFrenchFrog/gridmeupfx-enhanced-real/144932

Account blown but look at the profits he made in 2 months and was even able to withdraw $1k.

Deposits: 242.50
Withdrawals: 1000

But it's a high risk system anyway..
Best Forex Rebates (Fort Financial Services $4/rtl, HotForex $5/rtl, Armada Markets 5%) -get a piece of the spread payed back to you

* Recent Posts

Re: Professional Forex Signal by forex4life
[Today at 12:13:06 pm]

Re: Professional Forex Signal by forex4life
[Today at 12:10:51 pm]

Re: Professional Forex Signal by Bigsteve
[Today at 12:06:17 pm]

Re: My Gold Trading Journal by GTO
[Today at 12:04:27 pm]

Re: AXITRADER by Kristjan_GSI
[Today at 11:49:21 am]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by 999cjb
[Today at 11:37:57 am]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)