Author Topic: SaneFX  (Read 4966 times)

Offline DistraXion

• Reputation Power: 0
  • DistraXion green
    • Awards
SaneFX
« on: June 03, 2009, 11:56:33 am »
Hi everyone,

I already said something about this system in the LMT thread but thought why not create it's own one? www.saneFX.com is the site could you all take a look and tell me what you think?

Koos
Bend the pip (twig) and bend the currency (tree)?

Offline forexkunta

• forexkunta green
    • Awards
Re: SaneFX
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 02:37:37 pm »
Change the period to 20 and see what you think.
Trade Well, and Prosper

Offline DistraXion

• DistraXion green
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 06:52:12 pm »
I'm heavily doubting to buy this system but without any feedback i'm a bit scared to go in, even if it's clickbank. I have $100 to spend and am thinking more about Euro Blaster, FD2.0 or Mega driod.
Bend the pip (twig) and bend the currency (tree)?

Offline robl45

• RobinVOL
  • Reputation Power: 704
  • robl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 11:01:09 pm »
anyone try it out?

Offline Chip4Pips

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Chip4Pips wet behind the earsChip4Pips wet behind the ears
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 03:47:59 pm »
This system is based on a repainting indicator, meaning that a signal you take on the current bar can disappear two bars from now. This makes it impossible to visually backtest, which should be a must for a manual system don't you think? My advice: do not waste your time with this product.

Offline Almandine

• Reputation Power: 68
  • Almandine grandmaster guruAlmandine grandmaster guruAlmandine grandmaster guruAlmandine grandmaster guruAlmandine grandmaster guruAlmandine grandmaster guruAlmandine grandmaster guruAlmandine grandmaster guruAlmandine grandmaster guruAlmandine grandmaster guruAlmandine grandmaster guruAlmandine grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 07:18:33 pm »
This system is based on a repainting indicator, meaning that a signal you take on the current bar can disappear two bars from now. This makes it impossible to visually backtest, which should be a must for a manual system don't you think? My advice: do not waste your time with this product.

Do you own this system? If yes, then I suggest you to re-read the manual, especially this part:

"...the colour will repaint until the next candle opens. Because of this, we should never open a trade until the TCCI is the same changed colour both sides of the preceding candle..."

And you can backtest any manual system (including the repainting indicators) with software tools like the Trade Simulator.

Offline robl

• robl green
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 07:24:59 pm »

You either have no idea what you are doing or you don't read the directions as stated in the user manual.

Good luck with the remainder of your trading career.

Robert

Online jshear

• RobinVOL
  • Reputation Power: 325
  • jshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster gurujshear grandmaster guru
  • I EAT PIPS
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 07:47:52 pm »
All indicators repaint till close of a candle. This is know and this is why you don't take a trade to close of a candle!! This is common sense!!

Offline robl45

• RobinVOL
  • robl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster gururobl45 grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2010, 03:41:06 am »
how is daily trading going with this?  I was gonna buy pallada, but this thing on daily trades looks great and relatively simple.

Offline john225

• john225 green
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2010, 07:16:42 am »
The saneFX is the same like the free avaible Nonlagma it looks nice in the past but it is repainting.
Sorry for my bad english it is not my first language.

Offline agathos23

• Reputation Power: 12
  • agathos23 wet behind the earsagathos23 wet behind the ears
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2010, 01:11:32 pm »
The saneFX is the same like the free avaible Nonlagma it looks nice in the past but it is repainting.

I guess you don't read all the messages in the thread.  The repainting issue has been addressed.  The SaneFx system is not just about the indicator which as you pointed out is the same as the NonLagMA.  The SaneFx system is about how to use this indicator even with knowing  that it repaints.

Offline robl45

• RobinVOL
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2010, 02:31:21 pm »

thanks for telling us that for the 4th time or so, now can we get replys about whether it has been working well on daily trading as we know the repainting issue is solved?

Offline awalker

• Reputation Power: 1
  • awalker green
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2010, 11:14:33 am »
I purhased Sanefx and TheOilBiz last year but had mixed results manually trading them. There are EA's available for both, I would love to hear from anyone who has forward tested the EA's or knows of any published results. I have mailed the EA author again to see if he has anything.

Offline robl45

• RobinVOL
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2010, 01:51:02 pm »
did you do long term or daytrading or what?

* Recent Posts

Re: Forex Envy by TT
[Today at 02:36:58 pm]

Re: Entropy - FXAW by JimDog
[Today at 02:11:28 pm]

Re: Forex Envy by Forex_Envy
[Today at 01:15:09 pm]

Re: Zulutrade by fxview
[Today at 01:09:52 pm]

Re: Forex Profit Loader by Bigsteve
[Today at 12:46:15 pm]

MOVED: log your trading with FXlogger metatrader 4 by DamBuster
[Today at 12:32:50 pm]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)