Author Topic: Blessing EA  (Read 36803 times)

Offline JCrew7384

• Reputation Power: 57
  • JCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guruJCrew7384 master guru
    • Awards
Re: Blessing EA
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2011, 02:35:37 pm »
@fpu

My latest attempt using your two set files for EURCHF long and short M5 crashed for the third time. This time it was set to UseMM=true

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/blessing3-eurchf-hotforex-demo-v4/124368

My other demo of Blessing seems to be performing extremely well though: https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/blessing3-hotforex-demo-v2/119481

Think I'll stick with those settings for now.

Offline MGBYT

• Reputation Power: 0
  • MGBYT green
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2011, 03:22:13 pm »

My account is still up, dont´t know how long it will survive: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fpuschmann/blessing-hedged/106639

Have a nice weekend,
Falk

FPU:

Did your account survive the last few days?  I was testing the trade both ways idea, using your set files.  The downdraft on the EURCHF this week caught my long chart with a number of open buys and it hit equity protection.  It was great fun watching the long and short charts work from Sunday evening through yesterday.  I turned on hedging to try and recover but it was too late!

I'm sure there are a few more adjustments to these set files which will yield better results.  Thanks for the work you did getting this started.

Offline fpu

• Reputation Power: 69
  • fpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster gurufpu grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2011, 04:40:45 pm »
@JCrew,

as told before, all Blessing accounts are set to blow, the question is when they blow. My idea was to double the account, take the wins away and play the game again with free money.

@MGBYT,

my account is still alive (see signature) but EURCHF crossed some resistances downward so I assume it is a question of hours or day if it crashes too. I'm currently at an equity of about 10,000 (the original deposit) and a balance of about 17,000, however there is not much margin left. The gains made by the counterpart of the direction in drawdown are too small to compensate the drawdown.

Anyway, It was a great fun to see this monster trading ;)

Have a nice day,
Falk
« Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 04:42:36 pm by fpu »

Offline Queenpipe1

• Queenpipe1 green
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: August 19, 2011, 07:19:06 am »
Hi I agree with fpu

traded it live and that what happen to my account made profit really well then high drawdown then blow away!!!

Offline venkiaries61

• venkiaries61 green
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2011, 10:21:40 am »
Has anyone here used the Blessing EA?

It is upto version 3 and seems to be well supported and upto date.

The back tests look solid, without being a scam.

I've loaded it on a live account with a small lot size to see how it goes.

If this blessing martingale.  I recommend you to not use this real account.  You may have back test for more than 1 month.

Offline MPF

• Reputation Power: 6
  • MPF green
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2011, 06:50:28 pm »
trading this on a very small live account since today - has made just over 40 pips...but only time will tell....
EA's = ForexGrowthbot, FapTurbo Ichimoku, FapTurbo 54, ForexMorningTrade EA 4.3, Blessing_3
Signals/Copytrades = AutoFXmillionaire
Manual = Breakouts & Scalping

http://forexadvicecenter.com/

Offline Larry

• Larry green
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2011, 10:13:54 am »
I don't get some of you, you want to make big money but your not willing to actually pay for a decent EA

Offline jlcgarcia

• Reputation Power: 1
  • jlcgarcia green
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2011, 09:05:49 am »
Hi,

This modification of Blessing is not mine. My only task here has been to include some pieces of programming made by Steve Hopwood, who distributes freely.

I am calling this version Blessing for scalpers, because it has multiple ways of exit from a trade once a limited amount of pips has been made. This is the merit of Steve Hopwood, as I have said. My only contribution has been to include this code inside Blessing.

Also I would like to say that more probably than not this version is buggy. It can have some problems that must arise experimenting with it. Please, experiment before putting it in your real account. I have applied only to charts of 1 min, and not in real.

I must say that I don´t have any sets. Please, try and post your sets, good or bad, for us to know.

About the modifications, here they are:

extern string tmm="----Trade management module----Thanks to SteveHopwood";
 extern string BE="Break even settings";
 extern bool BreakEven=true;
 extern int BreakEvenPips=15;
 extern int BreakEvenProfit=5;
 extern bool HideBreakEvenStop=false;
 extern int PipsAwayFromVisualBE=5;
 extern string cts="----Candlestick trailing stop----";
 extern bool UseCandlestickTrailingStop=false;
 extern string JSL="Jumping stop loss settings";
 extern bool JumpingStop=true;
 extern int JumpingStopPips=30;
 extern bool AddBEP=true;
 extern bool JumpAfterBreakevenOnly=false;
 extern bool HideJumpingStop=false;
 extern int PipsAwayFromVisualJS=10;
 extern string TSL="Trailing stop loss settings";
 extern bool TrailingStop=true;
 extern int TrailingStopPips=15;
 extern bool HideTrailingStop=false;
 extern int PipsAwayFromVisualTS=5;
 extern bool TrailAfterBreakevenOnly=true;
 extern bool StopTrailAtPipsProfit=false;
 extern int StopTrailPips=0;
 extern string hsl1="Hidden stop loss settings";
 extern bool HideStopLossEnabled=false;
 extern int HiddenStopLossPips=20;
 extern string htp="Hidden take profit settings";
 extern bool HideTakeProfitEnabled=false;
 extern int HiddenTakeProfitPips=20;
 extern bool ShowManagementAlerts=true;

For the explanation of the above, I have copied directly from Mr. Hopwood:

"None of the default settings are recommendations. They are the numbers I am using
 in my own trading, or are ridiculous figures for safety when you first use the ea.
 Stop Loss Manipulation
 1) Break even settings: set a break even stop loss after the price reaches the setting
 in BreakEvenPips. You can use this in conjunction with the Part-closure routine
 (details later), as well as a stand-alone routine.
 ● BreakEven: set to true to enable this facility.
 ● BreakEvenPips: the number of pips you want the market to move in your favour
 before setting the stop loss to the order entry price, ensuring the trade cannot
 turn into a loss.
 ● BreakEvenProfit: will add this to the stop loss to a buy order, subtract it for a sell
 order. My default of 2 pips means the sl is set to break even + 2, ensuring a
 minimum of 2 pips profit. Set it to 0 if you do not want this feature.
 2) Jumping stop loss settings: this will jump the stop loss by JumpingStopPips
 when the price moves in your favour by that number of pips. Many traders consider
 this to be a better option than a straight trailing stop. The first time this option is
 triggered by the market price, it will set the stop loss to break even. After that, it will
 increment the sl by JumpingStopPips every time the market moves sufficiently in
 your favour.
 This routine incorporates settings to part-close a percentage of the profits every
 time the sl jumps.
 ● JumpingStop: set to true to enable this facility.
 ● JumpingStopPips: the number of pips to jump. For example, my default of 300
 works like this:
 • Market price hits order open price + 300: moves sl to break even.
 • Market price hits order open price + 600: moves sl to + 300.
 • Market price hits order open price + 900: moves sl to + 600.
 ● AddBEP: adds BreakEvenPips to the break even if set to 'true'.
 ● JumpAfterBreakevenOnly: use this in cooperation with BreakEvenSettings to
 manage longer-term or positional trades. If set to 'true', this will force
 JumpingStop to wait until the sl has been moved to breakeven before operating.
 ● HideJumpingStop: this hides your 'real' jumping stop from the broker when set
 to true.
 ● PipsAwayFromVisualJS: the number of pips away from the stop shown in the
 trade you want your real stop. For example, you want a real stop loss of 200
 pips and an emergency trade stop of 400, so you set:
 • JumpingStopPips = 400.
 • PipsAwayFromVisualJS = 200.
 For example, suppose you have a 1 Lot trade. You want:
 ● The jumping stop to move the sl every 20 pips profit.
 ● Lock in 2 pips profit at the first jump.
 These would be your settings:
 ● JumpingStop: true
 ● JumpingStopPips: 20
 ● AddBEP: true (and set AddBEP to 2 a little higher up)
 ● JumpAfterBreakevenOnly: false
 3) Trailing stop loss settings: works like the conventional trailing stop you can enter
 into the MT4 platform. Set TrailingStop to 'true' to use this facility, then enter the trail
 distance into TrailingStopPips.
 ● TrailAfterBreakevenOnly: set this to 'true' to tell to EA to start trailing only after
 breakeven. Use this in conjunction with BreakEven.
 ● HideTrailingStop: this hides your 'real' trailing stop from the broker when set to
 true.
 ● PipsAwayFromVisualTS: the number of pips away from the stop shown in the
 trade you want your real stop. For example, you want a real stop loss of 200
 pips and an emergency trade stop of 400, so you set:
 • TrailingStopPips = 400.
 • PipsAwayFromVisualTS = 200.
 4) Hidden Stop Loss: this allows you to hide your stop loss from the broker. You send
 an emergency stop loss with the trade, say at twice the stop you actually want; you
 do this in case your platform and your broker serve lose contact just at the time the
 market moves massively against you. Then you tell mptm what your 'real' stop is.
 This setting works only on the stop you send with the trade and is not affected by
 hidden stops in other functions such as Jumping Stop; these have their own 'hide'
 settings.
 ● HideStopLossEnabled: set this to 'true' to turn on this feature.
 ● HiddenStopLossPips: the number of pips you want for your actual stop."
 5) Hidden Take Profit: this allows you to hide your take profit from the broker. You
 send a distant take profit with the trade, say at twice the tp you actually want; you
 do this in case your platform and your broker serve lose contact just at the time the
 market moves massively in your favour. Then you tell mptm what your 'real' tp is.
 ● HideTakeProfitEnabled: set this to 'true' to turn on this feature.
 ● HiddenTakeProfitPips: the number of pips you want for your actual stop.

Regards

José Luis

Offline chuskas

• Reputation Power: 28
  • chuskas graduated newbiechuskas graduated newbiechuskas graduated newbiechuskas graduated newbiechuskas graduated newbie
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2011, 07:26:02 pm »
I don't get some of you, you want to make big money but your not willing to actually pay for a decent EA

Which one you would consider a "decent EA"?

Offline Thomas88

• Thomas88 green
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2011, 04:57:33 pm »
Hi,

This modification of Blessing is not mine. My only task here has been to include some pieces of programming made by Steve Hopwood, who distributes freely.

I am calling this version Blessing for scalpers, because it has multiple ways of exit from a trade once a limited amount of pips has been made. This is the merit of Steve Hopwood, as I have said. My only contribution has been to include this code inside Blessing.

Also I would like to say that more probably than not this version is buggy. It can have some problems that must arise experimenting with it. Please, experiment before putting it in your real account. I have applied only to charts of 1 min, and not in real.

José Luis

Hi Jose,
do you have backtest or forward test output for this EA?

Offline Nasco

• Nasco green
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2011, 10:15:06 pm »
Hello -

The Blessing EA is due to get a major upgrade soon.  Go to the developers site to see the facts. It does use the 'martingale' grid trading, but there is a much more accurate and effective method to trade this way using 'autolots' which should be available in the FREE upgrade.

You must know what you are doing so be careful...

Offline fxfir

• fxfir green
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2012, 12:43:16 pm »
hi all
any body have nice set for v3.8   ?
thanks

Offline user456

• Reputation Power: 178
  • user456 grandmaster guruuser456 grandmaster guruuser456 grandmaster guruuser456 grandmaster guruuser456 grandmaster guruuser456 grandmaster guruuser456 grandmaster guruuser456 grandmaster guruuser456 grandmaster guruuser456 grandmaster guruuser456 grandmaster guruuser456 grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2012, 11:03:11 am »
I would not bet that blessing can survive with 5k deposit and a starting lot of 0.01. It might. Either way the risk reward is just terrible in this case. You are putting your whole 5k at risk with every trade and a minimal profit in sight. I remember your posts in the forex combo thread and  you seem to be someone that can't handle downswings well (no offence). So please bear in mind that you can very well experience drawdowns of over 50% (if not higher) with this kind of strategy.

Offline blamshakk

• Reputation Power: 4
  • blamshakk green
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2012, 11:05:20 am »
its a good ea and i have made money with it in the past, but its also VERY risky and i have lost a lot more very quickly with it back to the market. this is live accounts im talking here  :(

Offline Waheed

• Waheed green
    • Awards
Re: Blessing EA 3 3.95
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2012, 12:11:26 pm »
I  recently come accross the EA Blessing 3 V3.95 and have run it on demo GU H1.I has made 300% in 19 days and testing further.I has made losses but minimal.My question to this forum is that if anyone has tride this on a live account had a smilar sucesss.
Please advise. Your replies will greatly appreciated.

Thank you. ;)

* Recent Posts

Re: Wall Street Forex Robot by donbon2
[Today at 11:06:33 pm]

Re: Forex Diamond EA by donbon2
[Today at 10:52:40 pm]

Re: Drive Gold by donbon2
[Today at 10:51:02 pm]

Re: Trusted FX by nc!
[Today at 10:40:54 pm]

Re: Drive Gold by pipsnpips
[Today at 10:20:26 pm]

Re: Drive Gold by pipsnpips
[Today at 10:17:29 pm]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)