Author Topic: PipSpring  (Read 24427 times)

Offline PipSpring

• "Still Waters Run Deep..
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • PipSpring wet behind the earsPipSpring wet behind the ears
    • Awards
Re: PipSpring
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2014, 07:29:30 pm »
hey  zanzistor

thank you for posting your experience on pipspring

now that you have a review copy.. you happen not to be
on the customers update list

I will send you the latest version via pm

Mike N
PipSpring

Is Reza the same guy that runs "rezafx"?  I've received his promotions for years and it's always been very professional and not spammy in terms of frequency...btw...where can I find your recommendations for stoploss for specific timeframes.....I know it can vary due to pair volatility...but just looking for an idea of where you guys place your stoploss on eursud, hr4, hr1 and 15min...

thx in advance

Hi Kaiser,
Yes, I am Reza and run RezaFx.
Recommended StopLoss & TakeProfit for EURUSD are:
Period==M5   {StopLoss=8;TakeProfit=12;}
Period==M15  StopLoss=12;TakeProfit=18;}
Period==M30  {StopLoss=15;TakeProfit=30;}
Period==H1   {StopLoss=20;TakeProfit=60;}
Period==H4   {StopLoss=30;TakeProfit=80;}

We are optimizing our system always and will release new helping EA, to set SL/TP and manages orders automatically.
Regards,
Reza.

UHU,
this is not written in the manual, and it will help REALLY a lot...

By the way, i have installed my complementary copy (thanks pipspring), what to say, E-A-S-Y
the question i wanted to arise, where correctly the SL and TP, but the team has already answered...
The Arrow alert, (if i am not wrong) will arise a bit AFTER, the change of the colour (entry point) from yellow to ---> Blue (Buy)---> red (sell)..
By the way, the manual told us the exit point were the change of the colour of THE LINE, (not the istogram line), with fixed take profit is quite easier.
Definitively, the Ea, will optimize all things... and would be really appreciate.
One thing that i will underline here.
The indicator (is quite amazing for that i saw till now), has the capibility to send out the email when the popup confirm the entry (this is QUITE USEFUL for people like me that use other platform more than mt4) so if you are not in the computer where the entry is noticed, but you are in another computer (like me), that receives mail, you will receive the alert via mail (amazing for tf h1 and h4), and act even if you are not watching the computer where the indicator is installed.
Now with the fixed values of tp and sl, is more comfortable to act...
Monday i will trade in h1 on EU / GU / UJ / UC, then i will give you my feedbacks....
I repeat, as the team has already shown, the next feature will be an ea, and there is no more choices NOT to be part in the team... IS simply good!!
Hope it helps.

Offline RoyPK

• Reputation Power: 3
  • RoyPK green
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2014, 02:32:21 am »
Roy,

why are you shocked.. lol
that's Estonian..
where did you get that screenshot?

Mike N
PipSpring

Hi Reza,

Attached is the picture of EURUSD H1 chart. I wonder what language you used in  your pop up signal message.   :o

Roy

Hi Pipspring,

I use my home desktop computer for trading and the screen shot I posted is the one I saw when I opened my Mt4 platform today morning. I am in Toronto, Canada. As far as I know I didn't change any of my Window's language settings. However, I shall check it when I get home tonight.

Regards,
Roy

Online zanzistor

• Reputation Power: 42
  • zanzistor know it all traderzanzistor know it all traderzanzistor know it all traderzanzistor know it all traderzanzistor know it all traderzanzistor know it all traderzanzistor know it all traderzanzistor know it all trader
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2014, 09:09:27 am »
Thank you, please add me as a customer if it will be better for you.. i think you have already my mail... i will give you in PM
Ok, ver 1.2, has a unistaller built in, i think this will help average customer like me...
As soon as i will see some pop up on High TM, i will give my feedback to people here..
Especially about "repaint" experiences on arrows...
Thank all

hey  zanzistor

thank you for posting your experience on pipspring

now that you have a review copy.. you happen not to be
on the customers update list

I will send you the latest version via pm

Mike N
PipSpring

Is Reza the same guy that runs "rezafx"?  I've received his promotions for years and it's always been very professional and not spammy in terms of frequency...btw...where can I find your recommendations for stoploss for specific timeframes.....I know it can vary due to pair volatility...but just looking for an idea of where you guys place your stoploss on eursud, hr4, hr1 and 15min...

thx in advance

Hi Kaiser,
Yes, I am Reza and run RezaFx.
Recommended StopLoss & TakeProfit for EURUSD are:

We are optimizing our system always and will release new helping EA, to set SL/TP and manages orders automatically.
Regards,
Reza.

UHU,
this is not written in the manual, and it will help REALLY a lot...

By the way, i have installed my complementary copy (thanks pipspring), what to say, E-A-S-Y
the question i wanted to arise, where correctly the SL and TP, but the team has already answered...
The Arrow alert, (if i am not wrong) will arise a bit AFTER, the change of the colour (entry point) from yellow to ---> Blue (Buy)---> red (sell)..
By the way, the manual told us the exit point were the change of the colour of THE LINE, (not the istogram line), with fixed take profit is quite easier.
Definitively, the Ea, will optimize all things... and would be really appreciate.
One thing that i will underline here.
The indicator (is quite amazing for that i saw till now), has the capibility to send out the email when the popup confirm the entry (this is QUITE USEFUL for people like me that use other platform more than mt4) so if you are not in the computer where the entry is noticed, but you are in another computer (like me), that receives mail, you will receive the alert via mail (amazing for tf h1 and h4), and act even if you are not watching the computer where the indicator is installed.
Now with the fixed values of tp and sl, is more comfortable to act...
Monday i will trade in h1 on EU / GU / UJ / UC, then i will give you my feedbacks....
I repeat, as the team has already shown, the next feature will be an ea, and there is no more choices NOT to be part in the team... IS simply good!!
Hope it helps.

Offline PipSpring

• "Still Waters Run Deep..
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • PipSpring wet behind the earsPipSpring wet behind the ears
    • Awards
Re: PipSpring Ver 1.3 - Trade Manager EA
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2014, 07:21:01 am »
Hey,

We now have a working version of PipSpring Ver 1.3.. It has a Trade Manager EA

Trade Manager EA - now you'll be able to load a trade manager on pairs' charts
With PipSpring Trade Manager EA you'll be able to:

Set up trailing stops
    Automatically adjust lot size in relation to your account trade size
    Perform back tests, whenever you want to adopt new strategies for PipSpring
    Move profit targets when the trade opportunity allows
    Open trades by One-Click: with Entry price, Stop Loss and Take Profit automatically set for you

Offline tradeforce

• Reputation Power: 6
  • tradeforce green
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2014, 08:25:44 am »
would like to know if users still have any problem on the alleged repainting arrows problem? and so far hows the system doing....would be good to know.

Offline Kaiser Soze

• Kaiser Soze green
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2014, 09:58:01 am »
ok...here is a Before and After image....chart shows clear buy arrow:
   However the arrow then disappeared... even though it was a good and profitable entry...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 10:04:58 am by Kaiser Soze »

Offline Kaiser Soze

• Kaiser Soze green
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2014, 12:19:58 pm »
Update:  same setup as posted above, but different broker, so could be broker sensitive(?):

Offline Moosivaras

• Reputation Power: 120
  • Moosivaras grandmaster guruMoosivaras grandmaster guruMoosivaras grandmaster guruMoosivaras grandmaster guruMoosivaras grandmaster guruMoosivaras grandmaster guruMoosivaras grandmaster guruMoosivaras grandmaster guruMoosivaras grandmaster guruMoosivaras grandmaster guruMoosivaras grandmaster guruMoosivaras grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2014, 12:47:39 pm »
Looks like a simple and effective system to me. Im using quite similar strategy. Just mine is far more complex.

One big dislike is webpage popups when i was trying to exit. Its bad mistake and absolute no-no in advertisement. It creates negative emotion and a feeling that i never want to click on this site link again.
Unfortunately many sites do this.

Tore on foorumis teist eestlast kohata. ;)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 12:52:18 pm by Pipaddiction »

Offline Kaiser Soze

• Kaiser Soze green
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2014, 03:55:43 pm »
USDCHF sell setup followup:  When I saw the 15 min buy arrow, I went to the 1hr for further confirmation......and the chart below shows why it was better to wait, in that the higher timeframes showed it as a clear retrace!

Offline tradeforce

• tradeforce green
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2014, 05:00:21 pm »
Kaiser, with your above example, does that mean you will dismissed the buy arrow and only trade the sell arrow if it appears later since higher time frame is a sell? So does that mean if one would to just follow the buy arrow according to this example, it will be a lost trade? I am trying to determine the reliability of the arrows since its reported to be repainting at first and now this scenario.

Offline Kaiser Soze

• Kaiser Soze green
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2014, 08:02:14 pm »
Kaiser, with your above example, does that mean you will dismissed the buy arrow and only trade the sell arrow if it appears later since higher time frame is a sell? So does that mean if one would to just follow the buy arrow according to this example, it will be a lost trade? I am trying to determine the reliability of the arrows since its reported to be repainting at first and now this scenario.

The arrow did not repaint with one broker and with the other...it did.  Just my experience, and I can only guess that it was broker sensitive.  As for me not taking the Buy signal, that's just my personal preference, in that I like to trade along with Higher Time Frame and in this case, the Hour was still in a short. 
It is apparent that the buy signal would have been positive for a quick scalp.  As I respond to this, the pair is selling off, so that was a retrace, and only good for a small target. 

Offline RezaFx

• Reputation Power: 1
  • RezaFx green
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2014, 08:37:46 pm »
Dear Traders,
In some brokers and TF seems there are some problem for arrows. First appear, next disappear and after while back again.
We will try figure out this bug. One possible solution is we wait one candle and show arrows with one candle delay.
We will update results very soon.
Thanks again for your feedback.
Reza.

Offline tradeforce

• tradeforce green
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2014, 05:01:53 am »

The arrow did not repaint with one broker and with the other...it did.  Just my experience, and I can only guess that it was broker sensitive.  As for me not taking the Buy signal, that's just my personal preference, in that I like to trade along with Higher Time Frame and in this case, the Hour was still in a short. 
It is apparent that the buy signal would have been positive for a quick scalp.  As I respond to this, the pair is selling off, so that was a retrace, and only good for a small target.

Kaiser, if i may ask, whats the winning ratio so far?

Offline Kaiser Soze

• Kaiser Soze green
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2014, 12:33:54 pm »

Kaiser, if i may ask, whats the winning ratio so far?

So far I have 5 winners and 1 loser.....but still testing different timeframe setups and I prefer higher - 1hr and above......

Offline tradeforce

• tradeforce green
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2014, 04:10:30 pm »
Good to know at least it's positive. Thanks for the feedback. appreciate it lots. There is no one else which tried this? I thought there are others who have this as complimentary?

* Recent Posts

Re: Forex Envy by Nadir
[Today at 07:50:02 am]

Re: Forex Envy by ceo.paulo
[Today at 07:16:42 am]

Re: Forex Envy by alidubai
[Today at 06:45:06 am]

Re: Forex Envy by ceo.paulo
[Today at 06:32:32 am]

Re: KSA Forex EA by donbon2
[Today at 06:23:33 am]

Re: Rev Trader Pro by zanzistor
[Today at 05:07:24 am]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)