PipSpring

hey  zanzistor

thank you for posting your experience on pipspring

now that you have a review copy.. you happen not to be
on the customers update list

I will send you the latest version via pm

Mike N
PipSpring

Is Reza the same guy that runs "rezafx"?  I've received his promotions for years and it's always been very professional and not spammy in terms of frequency...btw...where can I find your recommendations for stoploss for specific timeframes.....I know it can vary due to pair volatility...but just looking for an idea of where you guys place your stoploss on eursud, hr4, hr1 and 15min...

thx in advance

Hi Kaiser,
Yes, I am Reza and run RezaFx.
Recommended StopLoss & TakeProfit for EURUSD are:
Period==M5   {StopLoss=8;TakeProfit=12;}
Period==M15  StopLoss=12;TakeProfit=18;}
Period==M30  {StopLoss=15;TakeProfit=30;}
Period==H1   {StopLoss=20;TakeProfit=60;}
Period==H4   {StopLoss=30;TakeProfit=80;}

We are optimizing our system always and will release new helping EA, to set SL/TP and manages orders automatically.
Regards,
Reza.

UHU,
this is not written in the manual, and it will help REALLY a lot...

By the way, i have installed my complementary copy (thanks pipspring), what to say, E-A-S-Y
the question i wanted to arise, where correctly the SL and TP, but the team has already answered...
The Arrow alert, (if i am not wrong) will arise a bit AFTER, the change of the colour (entry point) from yellow to ---> Blue (Buy)---> red (sell)..
By the way, the manual told us the exit point were the change of the colour of THE LINE, (not the istogram line), with fixed take profit is quite easier.
Definitively, the Ea, will optimize all things... and would be really appreciate.
One thing that i will underline here.
The indicator (is quite amazing for that i saw till now), has the capibility to send out the email when the popup confirm the entry (this is QUITE USEFUL for people like me that use other platform more than mt4) so if you are not in the computer where the entry is noticed, but you are in another computer (like me), that receives mail, you will receive the alert via mail (amazing for tf h1 and h4), and act even if you are not watching the computer where the indicator is installed.
Now with the fixed values of tp and sl, is more comfortable to act...
Monday i will trade in h1 on EU / GU / UJ / UC, then i will give you my feedbacks....
I repeat, as the team has already shown, the next feature will be an ea, and there is no more choices NOT to be part in the team... IS simply good!!
Hope it helps.

advertise here

Total Badges: 0
    Badges: (View All)

RoyPK

Roy,

why are you shocked.. lol
    that's Estonian..
    where did you get that screenshot?

Mike N
    PipSpring

Hi Reza,

Attached is the picture of EURUSD H1 chart. I wonder what language you used in  your pop up signal message.   :o

Roy

Hi Pipspring,

I use my home desktop computer for trading and the screen shot I posted is the one I saw when I opened my Mt4 platform today morning. I am in Toronto, Canada. As far as I know I didn't change any of my Window's language settings. However, I shall check it when I get home tonight.

Regards,
    Roy

Unbeatable

Thank you, please add me as a customer if it will be better for you.. i think you have already my mail... i will give you in PM
      Ok, ver 1.2, has a unistaller built in, i think this will help average customer like me...
      As soon as i will see some pop up on High TM, i will give my feedback to people here..
      Especially about "repaint" experiences on arrows...
      Thank all

hey  zanzistor

thank you for posting your experience on pipspring

now that you have a review copy.. you happen not to be
      on the customers update list

I will send you the latest version via pm

Mike N
      PipSpring

Is Reza the same guy that runs "rezafx"?  I've received his promotions for years and it's always been very professional and not spammy in terms of frequency...btw...where can I find your recommendations for stoploss for specific timeframes.....I know it can vary due to pair volatility...but just looking for an idea of where you guys place your stoploss on eursud, hr4, hr1 and 15min...

thx in advance

Hi Kaiser,
      Yes, I am Reza and run RezaFx.
      Recommended StopLoss & TakeProfit for EURUSD are:

We are optimizing our system always and will release new helping EA, to set SL/TP and manages orders automatically.
      Regards,
      Reza.

UHU,
      this is not written in the manual, and it will help REALLY a lot...

By the way, i have installed my complementary copy (thanks pipspring), what to say, E-A-S-Y
      the question i wanted to arise, where correctly the SL and TP, but the team has already answered...
      The Arrow alert, (if i am not wrong) will arise a bit AFTER, the change of the colour (entry point) from yellow to ---> Blue (Buy)---> red (sell)..
      By the way, the manual told us the exit point were the change of the colour of THE LINE, (not the istogram line), with fixed take profit is quite easier.
      Definitively, the Ea, will optimize all things... and would be really appreciate.
      One thing that i will underline here.
      The indicator (is quite amazing for that i saw till now), has the capibility to send out the email when the popup confirm the entry (this is QUITE USEFUL for people like me that use other platform more than mt4) so if you are not in the computer where the entry is noticed, but you are in another computer (like me), that receives mail, you will receive the alert via mail (amazing for tf h1 and h4), and act even if you are not watching the computer where the indicator is installed.
      Now with the fixed values of tp and sl, is more comfortable to act...
      Monday i will trade in h1 on EU / GU / UJ / UC, then i will give you my feedbacks....
      I repeat, as the team has already shown, the next feature will be an ea, and there is no more choices NOT to be part in the team... IS simply good!!
      Hope it helps.

PipSpring

Hey,

We now have a working version of PipSpring Ver 1.3.. It has a Trade Manager EA

Trade Manager EA - now you'll be able to load a trade manager on pairs' charts
        With PipSpring Trade Manager EA you'll be able to:

Set up trailing stops
            Automatically adjust lot size in relation to your account trade size
            Perform back tests, whenever you want to adopt new strategies for PipSpring
            Move profit targets when the trade opportunity allows
            Open trades by One-Click: with Entry price, Stop Loss and Take Profit automatically set for you

tradeforce

would like to know if users still have any problem on the alleged repainting arrows problem? and so far hows the system doing....would be good to know.

Kaiser Soze

Jan 13, 2014, 09:58 am Last Edit: Jan 13, 2014, 10:04 am by Kaiser Soze
            ok...here is a Before and After image....chart shows clear buy arrow:
               However the arrow then disappeared... even though it was a good and profitable entry...

Kaiser Soze

Update:  same setup as posted above, but different broker, so could be broker sensitive(?):

Candlestick

Jan 13, 2014, 12:47 pm Last Edit: Jan 13, 2014, 12:52 pm by Pipaddiction
                Looks like a simple and effective system to me. Im using quite similar strategy. Just mine is far more complex.

One big dislike is webpage popups when i was trying to exit. Its bad mistake and absolute no-no in advertisement. It creates negative emotion and a feeling that i never want to click on this site link again.
                Unfortunately many sites do this.

Tore on foorumis teist eestlast kohata. ;)

Kaiser Soze

USDCHF sell setup followup:  When I saw the 15 min buy arrow, I went to the 1hr for further confirmation......and the chart below shows why it was better to wait, in that the higher timeframes showed it as a clear retrace!

tradeforce

Kaiser, with your above example, does that mean you will dismissed the buy arrow and only trade the sell arrow if it appears later since higher time frame is a sell? So does that mean if one would to just follow the buy arrow according to this example, it will be a lost trade? I am trying to determine the reliability of the arrows since its reported to be repainting at first and now this scenario.

Go Up

Views in 24 hoursLifeTime Views
                      post Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
                      MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors
                      1574 254070 Mr Hector
                      Jul 16, 2010, 01:05 pm
                      post FAPTurbo
                      Commercial (paid) Expert Advisors
                      1276 439958 admin
                      Apr 06, 2009, 02:57 pm
                      post EA Shark 6.0
                      1136 398384 bslong
                      Nov 02, 2010, 09:58 am
                      post Forex Morning Trade EA
                      1136 509794 Trader@Home
                      Sep 01, 2010, 04:12 pm
                      post Drive Gold
                      985 113778 forexfish
                      Aug 03, 2013, 08:25 pm
                      Replies in 24 hoursLifeTime Replies
                      post Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
                      6 3496 Mr Hector
                      Jul 16, 2010, 01:05 pm
                      post Keltner Pro
                      5 445 FXIncognito
                      Jul 24, 2014, 06:53 pm
                      post Forex.ee
                      Brokers
                      3 21 geektrader
                      Nov 11, 2013, 05:31 am
                      post OneMillion expert advisor (signal Service)
                      Signal Services
                      3 524 robertopolgatti
                      Jan 29, 2015, 10:40 pm
                      post FX Autotrader Elite
                      3 148 donnaforex
                      Apr 14, 2014, 08:09 am
                      Likes in 24 hoursLifeTime Likes
                      post Re: CabEX by PhiBase
                      [ MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors ]
                      1 2 phibase
                      May 21, 2015, 06:41 am