Author Topic: THE FX-AGENCY ADVISOR 2  (Read 9132 times)

Offline voulgeor

• Reputation Power: 0
  • voulgeor green
    • Awards

Offline mikebondi

• mikebondi green
    • Awards
Re: THE FX-AGENCY ADVISOR 2
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 10:24:19 am »
no feedback on the system it looks interesting. the bonus system looks similar t
o a news strategy i trade currently. the news strategy that i trade works well.

i like the idea of the ea. and im thinking it could be possible to program an ea to find chart patterns and breaks and bounces of trendlines and triangles.

if anyone buys it please keep us posted.
mike

Offline Stahlprediger

• Stahlprediger green
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 09:48:06 am »
Hi people!

I gave it a shot today. Just ordered it on the company's homepage. The € price was interesting  ;)
I will keep you informed about the results and hope it is not some expensive crap like AREA 51!

Happy Trading
Stahlprediger

Offline melo

• Reputation Power: 3
  • melo green
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 05:00:51 pm »
Hi Stahlprediger

Just wondering whether you had found anything useful and interesting with this system. I've looked and have been tempted.
What did you mean about "Euro price was interesting" ?
Thanks for any feedback.
Good luck
Mark

Offline voulgeor

• voulgeor green
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 08:09:58 pm »
Hi Stahlprediger

Just wondering whether you had found anything useful and interesting with this system. I've looked and have been tempted.
What did you mean about "Euro price was interesting" ?
Thanks for any feedback.
Good luck
Mark

i think he says that he got it at good price because of the eurusd rate.

Offline Stahlprediger

• Stahlprediger green
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 05:46:49 pm »
Hi people!
That is right voulgeor the rate for me was ok. I just started following some signals this week on demo and on live. The daily signals seem to work good, but the trades really take some time! €$ is long on Demo since 21 October, entered at 1.49634, TP will be 1.51448. The 4 hour signals work at a 50% rate of success  at the moment. The 15 minute signals are to stressy for me at the moment. But this was a hard week for FX, so I would not give a statement right now.

Happy doubling!
Stahlprediger

Offline melo

• Reputation Power: 3
  • melo green
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 06:51:50 am »
Hi people!
That is right voulgeor the rate for me was ok. I just started following some signals this week on demo and on live. The daily signals seem to work good, but the trades really take some time! €$ is long on Demo since 21 October, entered at 1.49634, TP will be 1.51448. The 4 hour signals work at a 50% rate of success  at the moment. The 15 minute signals are to stressy for me at the moment. But this was a hard week for FX, so I would not give a statement right now.

Happy doubling!
Stahlprediger
I am just taking time to hear about some good results as the system is quite pricey and no real refund.

Thanks very much for the informed update of progress with this one. 
Good luck
Mark

Offline Stahlprediger

• Stahlprediger green
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 08:52:55 am »
Hi Mark!
No problem. I am also in a NZDUSD live trade. I will tell you the results, but I guess this will take some time.  ;)
I also hope, that next week will be calmer on the FXfront and more easy to trade.

Happy doubling!
Stahlprediger

Offline Randy9987

• Randy9987 green
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 05:03:40 pm »
does any one has info about this system
http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-FX-AGENCY-ADVISOR-2-FOREX-SYSTEM-MUST-HAVE_W0QQitemZ330365659946QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Software?hash=item4ceb53eb2a
 ???

Its funny a guy in here commented on the fx-agency advisor 2 and how to set it to get better results and the administrator removed it. Anyway I personally love the fx-agency advisor 2. I have used it for a while now and I would give it a 5\5 star rating.

Offline mikebondi

• mikebondi green
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 10:06:07 pm »
does any one has info about this system
http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-FX-AGENCY-ADVISOR-2-FOREX-SYSTEM-MUST-HAVE_W0QQitemZ330365659946QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Software?hash=item4ceb53eb2a
 ???

Its funny a guy in here commented on the fx-agency advisor 2 and how to set it to get better results and the administrator removed it. Anyway I personally love the fx-agency advisor 2. I have used it for a while now and I would give it a 5\5 star rating.

first post on the forum and you bash admin and give a 5/5 star rating on a robot. hmm ok

* Recent Posts

Weekly Newsletter

Sign up for our newsletter now to receive urgent site updates and hot topic profiles, tips, webinar previews, and unpublished closeout discounts that we negotiate direct for our members. You will be sent a verification email to respond to