Author Topic: THE FX-AGENCY ADVISOR 2  (Read 7813 times)

Offline voulgeor

• Reputation Power: 0
  • voulgeor green
    • Awards

Offline mikebondi

• mikebondi green
    • Awards
Re: THE FX-AGENCY ADVISOR 2
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 09:24:19 am »
no feedback on the system it looks interesting. the bonus system looks similar t
o a news strategy i trade currently. the news strategy that i trade works well.

i like the idea of the ea. and im thinking it could be possible to program an ea to find chart patterns and breaks and bounces of trendlines and triangles.

if anyone buys it please keep us posted.
mike

Offline Stahlprediger

• Stahlprediger green
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 08:48:06 am »
Hi people!

I gave it a shot today. Just ordered it on the company's homepage. The € price was interesting  ;)
I will keep you informed about the results and hope it is not some expensive crap like AREA 51!

Happy Trading
Stahlprediger

Offline melo

• Reputation Power: 2
  • melo green
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 04:00:51 pm »
Hi Stahlprediger

Just wondering whether you had found anything useful and interesting with this system. I've looked and have been tempted.
What did you mean about "Euro price was interesting" ?
Thanks for any feedback.
Good luck
Mark

Offline voulgeor

• voulgeor green
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 07:09:58 pm »
Hi Stahlprediger

Just wondering whether you had found anything useful and interesting with this system. I've looked and have been tempted.
What did you mean about "Euro price was interesting" ?
Thanks for any feedback.
Good luck
Mark

i think he says that he got it at good price because of the eurusd rate.

Offline Stahlprediger

• Stahlprediger green
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 04:46:49 pm »
Hi people!
That is right voulgeor the rate for me was ok. I just started following some signals this week on demo and on live. The daily signals seem to work good, but the trades really take some time! €$ is long on Demo since 21 October, entered at 1.49634, TP will be 1.51448. The 4 hour signals work at a 50% rate of success  at the moment. The 15 minute signals are to stressy for me at the moment. But this was a hard week for FX, so I would not give a statement right now.

Happy doubling!
Stahlprediger

Offline melo

• melo green
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 05:51:50 am »
Hi people!
That is right voulgeor the rate for me was ok. I just started following some signals this week on demo and on live. The daily signals seem to work good, but the trades really take some time! €$ is long on Demo since 21 October, entered at 1.49634, TP will be 1.51448. The 4 hour signals work at a 50% rate of success  at the moment. The 15 minute signals are to stressy for me at the moment. But this was a hard week for FX, so I would not give a statement right now.

Happy doubling!
Stahlprediger
I am just taking time to hear about some good results as the system is quite pricey and no real refund.

Thanks very much for the informed update of progress with this one. 
Good luck
Mark

Offline Stahlprediger

• Stahlprediger green
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 07:52:55 am »
Hi Mark!
No problem. I am also in a NZDUSD live trade. I will tell you the results, but I guess this will take some time.  ;)
I also hope, that next week will be calmer on the FXfront and more easy to trade.

Happy doubling!
Stahlprediger

Offline Randy9987

• Randy9987 green
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2009, 05:03:40 pm »
does any one has info about this system
http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-FX-AGENCY-ADVISOR-2-FOREX-SYSTEM-MUST-HAVE_W0QQitemZ330365659946QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Software?hash=item4ceb53eb2a
 ???

Its funny a guy in here commented on the fx-agency advisor 2 and how to set it to get better results and the administrator removed it. Anyway I personally love the fx-agency advisor 2. I have used it for a while now and I would give it a 5\5 star rating.

Offline mikebondi

• mikebondi green
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2009, 10:06:07 pm »
does any one has info about this system
http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-FX-AGENCY-ADVISOR-2-FOREX-SYSTEM-MUST-HAVE_W0QQitemZ330365659946QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Software?hash=item4ceb53eb2a
 ???

Its funny a guy in here commented on the fx-agency advisor 2 and how to set it to get better results and the administrator removed it. Anyway I personally love the fx-agency advisor 2. I have used it for a while now and I would give it a 5\5 star rating.

first post on the forum and you bash admin and give a 5/5 star rating on a robot. hmm ok

Offline Randy9987

• Randy9987 green
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2009, 02:18:13 am »
No my friend i'm not bashing anyone on the forum. Its that I saw a member post some feedback about the fx-agency advisor 2 along with how to crank it up and the message was deleted. Maybe the poster himself deleted it. Anyhow who cares.

Offline voulgeor

• voulgeor green
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2009, 07:03:05 am »
as i see some people bought so if you have or know that settings
it would be nice if you put them here  :)

Offline melo

• melo green
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2009, 03:05:40 pm »
I hate to admit it, but I was silly enough to buy this EA. But maybe I can save a fellow member some money.  Just a whim at the time after seeing the odd good posting.
There is no good substance to the vendor or the simplistic indicator.
You just get an ea that shows the obvious trend on 12 pairs depending on the time frame chosen.
As soon as the trend reverses in the very tight range, the indicator repaints to advise the opposite.
No information whatsoever is supplied by the vendor and no replies requesting any suggestions of how to make any real use of the indicator as a system.
Mainly I am annoyed at my own gullibility.

Basically a scam for the unsuspecting.
It is interesting how RANDY 9987 gives 5 stars rating.......enough said I think....STAY CLEAR

Offline Randy9987

• Randy9987 green
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2009, 03:37:55 am »
I hate to admit it, but I was silly enough to buy this EA. But maybe I can save a fellow member some money.  Just a whim at the time after seeing the odd good posting.
There is no good substance to the vendor or the simplistic indicator.
You just get an ea that shows the obvious trend on 12 pairs depending on the time frame chosen.
As soon as the trend reverses in the very tight range, the indicator repaints to advise the opposite.
No information whatsoever is supplied by the vendor and no replies requesting any suggestions of how to make any real use of the indicator as a system.
Mainly I am annoyed at my own gullibility.

Basically a scam for the unsuspecting.
It is interesting how RANDY 9987 gives 5 stars rating.......enough said I think....STAY CLEAR

Hey Melo

I don't know how anyone can make such a comment about a product unless they are only out to defame something for some other reason. At least a few people will have a negative experience with something forex related no matter how good they are. Not to say anything against you but I do disagree with you on a few things. First off its not an EA, second it does not repaint. In the beginning it gives you 2 signals one to buy and one to sell so that if you get stopped out on one then you make up for your loss along with some profit going the other way. From my experience most systems will only give you a entry\take profit and stop-loss. But the fx-agency advisor gives you the edge by giving you the second trade to make up for your loss. I don't know what your doing but all I can say is the fx-agency advisor is far from a scam. They are very professional and helpful and their softwares are good. I can suggest something to you that has helped me. A guy had posted a way to crank it up to have better signals. In the inputs change the BARSAGO to 1. It gives less signals but its better.

Offline melo

• melo green
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2009, 10:09:57 am »
Randy9987
I appreciate your reply, and would like to say that I am surely not out to knock anything without reason.
But, if I can be shown why I am wrong I will most certainly take back my comments with apologies and in fact will give any amount of praise due to this product.
So, firstly for the princely sum of $550 I expect some real value and support from the vendor.
I received 1 indicator and 2 sub-indicators attached to a short letter with a brief to explain how to install an indicator.....Absolutely nothing more.
Also, the original files they sent did not work, apparently corrupted. Upon request they sent me another set of files...these worked.
Although I have used MT4, EA's, indicators etc. for the past 2 years and manual trading for longer, it has not been obvious to me what is the ideal way to make use of this indicator as a standalone trading system.
Indeed I have requested from the vendor more information regarding operation of the indicator (user definable inputs etc.) and what is their suggested method of trading with their indicator. The website certainly suggests that profitable trading can be achieved using this indicator alone with out reference to charts or any other tools. To date I have received no further information or replies from the vendor at all!
This does not represent good value to me.  But I will try one more time to email them again.

Ok, besides that. I well appreciate  your advice regarding changing the BARSAGO input, I'll give this a try, already this looks somewhat better.
But also just a further question. How do you actually trade the indicator signal in the tight range given? That is, do you use pending orders and stop buys and sells to catch to movement out of the 'waiting' range?  Would greatly appreciate any further hints that you might be willing to share.
I would love to come back here and let everyone interested know, that this is an incredible indicator and great value if I can get it to produce the pips.

* Recent Posts

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)