Author Topic: BOFX Trading System  (Read 4045 times)

Offline BOFX System

• Reputation Power: 4
  • BOFX System green
    • Awards
Re: BOFX Trading System
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2013, 11:45:31 am »
oops..maybe i should apologise for not saying it clearer .

.i read this" Yes, I'm a broke 20s, and I'm proud of that because money doesn't define me unlike you. I have a busy and happy life outside forex unlike you. I'm just pointing to a FACTUALLY CORRECT STATEMENT where you made a terrible mistake scamming people in the past. I would never do that. I would never go that low for money."

so i am just curious with a few students ( who paid) and a profitable strategy that you used and therefore able to use that to teach, why will one be using the word broke? i am just finding it hard to connect that a good mentor with a profitable strategy that works for himself and using that same strategy to teach ( and therefore that is the real reason why people will sign up , paid to learn) will use the word broke. I am not saying in anyway whether you sold your soul for money or whatever that was said...just that the  word " broke"  from any person who is selling or teaching a system sounds pretty weird to me. 

just like a mentor selling a system but says he is not in profits at the same time.

apologies if i am not clear on that.

Well, Odysseus started it all. He saw this as something to make fun of. I think because he's such a successful trader he looks down on people who he knows are not near where he is financially. Otherwise he wouldn't bring this topic up. It was part of private Skype conversation that I didn't expect to be publicized. I would never publicly declared that I have a low income, so he's the one who brought it up. And it really depends how you interpret the word broke. I just have a low income, but thank God I never beg or ever needed to be on the dole.

Again, I'm not rich, yet. What you trying to say is that having a great strategy should automatically transform someone's financial situation. From broke to rich. Well, if I started with $200,000 instead of $200, I would be a very rich man by now. But the point is, trading is not a get rich quick scheme. It's a business. Unless you deal with drugs, or any other extremely profitable businesses, you cannot create significant income within a short time of period. I'm very happy to have this concrete strategy, but it's the time waiting for it to bear fruit that concerns me. This is not an EA. It cannot be turned into an EA. So I have to work daily for this, and without significant capital it will take me a long time to reach even $500,000 to buy myself a house of my own. This doesn't take into consideration of my personal expenses I have to incur in the process. You simply cannot be rich from trading even if you have a great strategy if you are under capitalized.

I don't understand how you can come up with the comparison of selling mentoring and not in profits. I'm mentoring a strategy that made me 1200% growth over 3 months period. But it still doesn't mean much on such a small capital to start with.

Offline Kaiser Soze

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Kaiser Soze green
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2013, 03:10:52 pm »
I didn't say it was FREE, I just said that it was available on skype..and yes it is, it's just that the vendor here got greedy...he started with alot less on Ebay and then just jacked up the price...and now he's getting his rightful comeuppance and is becoming a cry baby....copyright infringement, blah, blah, blah for FREE indicators that show you how brokers do stop hunts..and yes price action does come into play but that's explained in the manual...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 03:16:21 pm by Kaiser Soze »

Online odysseus11

• Reputation Power: 414
  • odysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guru
  • Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2013, 02:32:56 am »
I initially was content with only doing what I offered to do, no more, no less.
I reviewed the offering by the vendor. Period. The review was harsh, but it was honest and accurate. I certainly had *hoped* it would be better than it was, but I honestly found the vendor to be delusional and incredibly immature. And I say that only as it pertains to his "mentoring", and what I was *shown* of his super-secret system. Again, I was content to review the system, say my piece, and that was it. But I could not let statements like this slide:" I'm just pointing to a FACTUALLY CORRECT STATEMENT where you made a terrible mistake scamming people in the past. I would never do that. I would never go that low for money."

Andrew, you have NO idea what I have or havent done "in the past" regarding "scamming people". To even say that is not only outrageous and offensive, it is libelous and slanderous. I have a SPOTLESS reputation in trading, in ALL of my dealings, from every angle, as a customer of services, as a vendor of services, as a forum participant. ANYONE here and on any of the dozen forums I am active on will tell you that. SPOTLESS. And that is so because i have been very careful to always conduct myself in a way that is BEYOND REPROACH, in any way, period. So for you to make a statement like that is so insulting, and downright illegal, I felt that I had to make a stement about YOU personally too, hey I was at least stating true things that you had told to ME...at least they were ACCURATE. I have NEVER scammed anyone in all the many years I have been trading. And never would. My reputation means everything to me. As many vendors know, I can be incredible harsh but 100% accurate and fair. But when you make unfounded libelous, slanderous statements, and then have the nerve to call them "factually correct", the gloves come off, and you fully deserved it. If you had taken all of ten seconds to look at other threads here outing my supposed "questionable past", as you put it, you would see that it consists ENTIRELY of the deadly sin of making millions of dollars in Internet marketing many years ago, and being sued by angry corporate entities such as myspace that didnt like the fact that I made a fortune advertising to THEIR users. I never SCAMMED, ANYONE. To many self-made Internet entrepreneurs worldwide, I am a hero, for innovating and being a self-made millionaire. Again, NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE.

It never fails, every time a vendor comes on here with some junk offering that they insist is a holy grail, and yet when I sine a light on it, they get personal and insulting and have a temper tantrum. Well, Im sorry, but if you make it personal thats fine, but then so will I.
Odysseus
www.hawkeyeforex.com use promo code My5OffDeal for 5% discount

FXQuickroute 5% discount link: http://www.fxquickroute.com/jam/affiliates/go/1

Offline BOFX System

• BOFX System green
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2013, 04:06:39 am »
I didn't say it was FREE, I just said that it was available on skype..and yes it is, it's just that the vendor here got greedy...he started with alot less on Ebay and then just jacked up the price...and now he's getting his rightful comeuppance and is becoming a cry baby....copyright infringement, blah, blah, blah for FREE indicators that show you how brokers do stop hunts..and yes price action does come into play but that's explained in the manual...

No, it was not greed. It was fair exchange. I made a mistake of being too embarrassed to ask for a fair exchange. Of course it is so easy to judge from the outside, I don't blame you. But I will not repeat the same mistake again. You would've done the same, no doubt. Worse, you'll keep this for yourself.

Yes, make sure you read the manual. Trade these FREE indicators at the extreme. Only at the extreme.

And yes, I don't claim copyright to any of the indicators. I'm only claiming the copyright of the method to trade without these indicators.

So yeah, they are all free. I might as well list it here for anyone to see:

1) TMA
2) Daily Pivot
3) Custom Stochastic
4) TDI by Dean Malone.

That's it. And yes they are all FREEEEEEE!!!!! Just Google them.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 06:35:36 am by BOFX System »

Offline BOFX System

• BOFX System green
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2013, 04:17:48 am »
I initially was content with only doing what I offered to do, no more, no less.
I reviewed the offering by the vendor. Period. The review was harsh, but it was honest and accurate. I certainly had *hoped* it would be better than it was, but I honestly found the vendor to be delusional and incredibly immature. And I say that only as it pertains to his "mentoring", and what I was *shown* of his super-secret system. Again, I was content to review the system, say my piece, and that was it. But I could not let statements like this slide:" I'm just pointing to a FACTUALLY CORRECT STATEMENT where you made a terrible mistake scamming people in the past. I would never do that. I would never go that low for money."

Andrew, you have NO idea what I have or havent done "in the past" regarding "scamming people". To even say that is not only outrageous and offensive, it is libelous and slanderous. I have a SPOTLESS reputation in trading, in ALL of my dealings, from every angle, as a customer of services, as a vendor of services, as a forum participant. ANYONE here and on any of the dozen forums I am active on will tell you that. SPOTLESS. And that is so because i have been very careful to always conduct myself in a way that is BEYOND REPROACH, in any way, period. So for you to make a statement like that is so insulting, and downright illegal, I felt that I had to make a stement about YOU personally too, hey I was at least stating true things that you had told to ME...at least they were ACCURATE. I have NEVER scammed anyone in all the many years I have been trading. And never would. My reputation means everything to me. As many vendors know, I can be incredible harsh but 100% accurate and fair. But when you make unfounded libelous, slanderous statements, and then have the nerve to call them "factually correct", the gloves come off, and you fully deserved it. If you had taken all of ten seconds to look at other threads here outing my supposed "questionable past", as you put it, you would see that it consists ENTIRELY of the deadly sin of making millions of dollars in Internet marketing many years ago, and being sued by angry corporate entities such as myspace that didnt like the fact that I made a fortune advertising to THEIR users. I never SCAMMED, ANYONE. To many self-made Internet entrepreneurs worldwide, I am a hero, for innovating and being a self-made millionaire. Again, NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE.

It never fails, every time a vendor comes on here with some junk offering that they insist is a holy grail, and yet when I sine a light on it, they get personal and insulting and have a temper tantrum. Well, Im sorry, but if you make it personal thats fine, but then so will I.

Stick to your word.

"In any event, I'm not going to waste time on your infantile ravings any further."

Apparently you can't, so how can anyone believe what you say. Why are you still here after saying goodbye, promising to leave because it is such a waste of time to talk to me, and leaving a bitter attack as a bonus?

Look, I ADMIT, agreeing to you to do a review was MY MISTAKE. ENTIRELY. NOT A SINGLE THING WAS YOUR MISTAKE. Happy?

I see now, there's absolutely no point of doing that. Yes, you can say you're 100% accurate, but one day lesson doesn't meant much. It won't change your trading upside down. Again, MY MISTAKE. Happy now?

Of course, you're a hero of your own, albeit a boastful one. You're a self-made millionaire. No one in their sane mind can say you are a self-made. No thanks to ONE single person who helped you along the way? And question is really, why would you still want to review my system and be an affiliate for a relatively small financial compensation? If you're really that revolutionary in your thinking, once you've made your first million, there is absolute nothing that can stop you to duplicate it. We agreed on a percentage that even if I have 100 students wouldn't add a million to your millions.

Why do you have an insatiable desire to destroy me? Fine, you've declared yourself to the world that you're a hero, not a scammer. Great. You're a reputable member with a shining reputation. Who would people believe more? You or me? Of course you. I'm the bad guy here remember? I'm a forex education seller, so I MUST be the bad guy. I MUST be the scammer. I MUST be here to take innocent people's money. There, I've declared my purpose here. If you're still not happy, I can't help you. So just chill out man. But feel free to keep attacking me, keep bad mouthing me, coz I DID receive significantly more traffic and pms after you declare your superiority on this forum. Thanks.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 01:54:23 pm by BOFX System »

Online odysseus11

• odysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guru
  • Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2013, 02:26:43 pm »
I almost didnt reply, then noticed that the one and only "Like" your comment got was from 4xpips, and I cant stop laughing.
Now if only PrimfundFX and capital3X would like your posts too it would be perfect!

Look, I really am done with this situation, you can go ahead and have the last word if you like, its fine, I just felt like I needed to clear up my "going personal" like I did and have now done that - I'm not out to "destroy you", although your drama queen postings are kinda funny - and my postings werent for your benefit, they were for any other members here to see. And let me address and answer quickly one thing you asked - WHY would I offer to review and affiliate if I am already successful? My financial situation is actually a method of public record for anyone who wants to dig up the revenues I have generated in the past, its part of the documented lawsuits I have been a part of, and I am not commenting on that other than to say if you care, go ahead and look it up. But as for why I would want to help traders for a small affiliate fee now, the answer is 1) I am always looking for ways to make MORE money trading. Always. and 2) the methods I use myself manually I cant just *show* someone. Cant do it. Way too involved. And 3) I enjoy exposing BAD vendors to help my fellow members steer clear of minefields I myself have walked on  in the past and 4) even a small affiliate fee to recommend a valuable product/service is like a little "bonus" to me, and I like that. Will it change my life? Of course not. But its a way of counting that I did something worthwhile in my mind.

Finally, FWIW, I *never* called you a scammer. I do believe in your own mind you are sincere in wanting to help people (even though you massively hiked prices 3 times in a month). And as I said, what I said about your mentality was only as a part of reviewing your "mentoring" methods, or what I had been exposed to of them. YOU made it personal, I would rather not have. I said I was done with your infantile ravings, but didnt "promise" anything, Mr Drama Queen, including to stop posting. I do suggest though that if this is just going to devolve into bickering, that we move to the "airing room" section, because we are somewhat off track - this thread is about your system, not anything else.
Odysseus

Offline BOFX System

• BOFX System green
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2013, 03:04:10 pm »
I almost didnt reply, then noticed that the one and only "Like" your comment got was from 4xpips, and I cant stop laughing.
Now if only PrimfundFX and capital3X would like your posts too it would be perfect!

Look, I really am done with this situation, you can go ahead and have the last word if you like, its fine, I just felt like I needed to clear up my "going personal" like I did and have now done that - I'm not out to "destroy you", although your drama queen postings are kinda funny - and my postings werent for your benefit, they were for any other members here to see. And let me address and answer quickly one thing you asked - WHY would I offer to review and affiliate if I am already successful? My financial situation is actually a method of public record for anyone who wants to dig up the revenues I have generated in the past, its part of the documented lawsuits I have been a part of, and I am not commenting on that other than to say if you care, go ahead and look it up. But as for why I would want to help traders for a small affiliate fee now, the answer is 1) I am always looking for ways to make MORE money trading. Always. and 2) the methods I use myself manually I cant just *show* someone. Cant do it. Way too involved. And 3) I enjoy exposing BAD vendors to help my fellow members steer clear of minefields I myself have walked on  in the past and 4) even a small affiliate fee to recommend a valuable product/service is like a little "bonus" to me, and I like that. Will it change my life? Of course not. But its a way of counting that I did something worthwhile in my mind.

Finally, FWIW, I *never* called you a scammer. I do believe in your own mind you are sincere in wanting to help people (even though you massively hiked prices 3 times in a month). And as I said, what I said about your mentality was only as a part of reviewing your "mentoring" methods, or what I had been exposed to of them. YOU made it personal, I would rather not have. I said I was done with your infantile ravings, but didnt "promise" anything, Mr Drama Queen, including to stop posting. I do suggest though that if this is just going to devolve into bickering, that we move to the "airing room" section, because we are somewhat off track - this thread is about your system, not anything else.

Totally agree.

Yup, I too have a method that I use myself that is way too involved, and I can't just "show" someone. But unlike you, I'm willing and I can share it. Let's stop at that. Mr Drama Queen has a snobbish event to attend to.

Let other people have their "opinion". What's wrong with people voicing their opinion? "Because it's funny!" Yeah, well that sounds real arrogant but I understand that with you, the only opinion which cannot be false is yours (your own word). Right. Dude, wake up! That's a strong testimony that people have brain and can think of themselves. They don't need your senior recommendation. Yes, it is funny to you to make fun of people, but they are not stupid. What you're doing is exposing your character to the world, gambling on offending people, and putting a big dent on your flawless reputation. Yes, you're a senior member of this forum, but at the end, people live on their own decisions and choices. And trust me, the only opinion anyone cares about is theirs. Has been since the beginning of time, ain't gonna change.

Are you really done? Really? Can I, or anyone, hold on to your word? What happens if PrimfundFX and capital3X likes any of my post? Would that make you laugh in tears and infuriates you at the same time to make another post?

Nuh, seriously I'm feeling the benefit of your "honest" review and I did get a benefit from it whether you like it or not. Karma is a b*tch, and I would rather make it my b*tch.

There, keep boasting about your revenues. Dude, the world doesn't revolve around you. People don't care what you make. They care what they make. I don't wanna have a look. Stop boasting man. It looks bad. "Look at my public record of my lawsuits (flexes muscles)! (don't know what you can be proud of having people suing your ass but uh, who am I to know) I'm a hero, I self-made, ain't nobody can touch me, I didn't need nobody's help, everyone else is inferior to me. I got my money on the bank, that's all I care and I always need MORE. Always (your emphasis, not mine)"

Ah price. Look. To a self-made millionaire, a thousand doesn't mean sh*t. To me, it does so greatly. And I don't know about you, you may believe in money, but I believe in fair exchange. I need money to develop my potential, to develop all the cards I've been dealt with in this life. In exchange, I will share with you a strategy that I've used myself, that my students have used themselves. A strategy that never expires. I'm only asking $1,000 for my labor and my commitment to your success. This is why I'm 110% committed to my student, who in effect help me to change my life to the better. I would NEVER ever betray that. And I'm sure you don't want to get paid $500 for a month's work, but would happily judge and place a verdict that someone else must be content working for $500 a month or less. Dude, in Australia that's slavery. Don't judge dude, you don't know what's inside someone's mind. There are more than 20 years worth of life inside my head and you don't know an eon of it. "Judge not, lest ye be judged." Wait until it's your turn. I swear man, I don't want to be where you are when the time comes. No matter how much money I have in exchange. No. Not a chance. I fear the one that can destroy what money cannot protect.

And again and again, if you do not value a life skill that can create a lifetime of income for yourself and for your kids, then please don't buy my mentoring, because that's exactly what I'm giving. Want it less than $1,000? Don't you think that would reflect badly on you? "I want financial success, but hell no, I don't want to pay $1,000 for it."

Yeah, you know someone's mentality in a few Skype chat sessions. Great. Even an FBI profiler cannot do that. I doubt you can do it.

I don't understand. Done to me means finished. No more. Quit. Gone. So to spit out and lick your own spit afterwards doesn't sound good at all to me.

Nuh, I'm staying here. Just because you're a senior member, you don't tell me jack sh*t on what to do. Go to your "airing room" section on your own. Don't know what it is, but probably a good place to look at yourself.

Just chill out man. It's Christmas. Attack me again next year, but have some respect.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 01:14:11 am by BOFX System »

Offline BOFX System

• BOFX System green
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2014, 07:04:52 am »
***VERY EXCITING 2014 UPDATE: The 100% money back guarantee now remains AFTER you completed the WHOLE course. I'm only doing this because I'm 100% confident that the method works. There is ABSOLUTELY no possible way I'm bullshitting anyone. What's the catch? If you do 20 trades, be it demo or real, using the method strictly, and your balance is lower after 20 trades than the beginning, then I will GLADLY refund your money 100%. No question asked. But mind you I will analyze all the 20 trades and to be fair, each of them has to strictly trade the method. That's all.

So try it for FREE, and there's always 100% money back guarantee after completing the whole course if this method doesn't make you money. It is now beyond any doubt that this system is indeed consistently profitable. Over the past 6 months, I have 15 students under my wing and NOT ONE of them fails to be profitable. Of course everyone learns on their own pace, but NOT ONE of them keeps making losing trades with this method. See the comments for yourself. Graduates are finding setups themselves and some graduates had left as they have become independent of me. If the strategy does not work, they surely will be back to me screaming things I don't want to hear.***

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/380811980755?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Offline Kaiser Soze

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Kaiser Soze green
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2014, 08:28:47 am »
NOTE TO MODERATOR:  please include a 'DISLIKE' button/option on the forum! :P

Offline BOFX System

• BOFX System green
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2014, 10:38:39 am »
Lol! Crying to the moderator to give a dislike button.

I don't understand it. I haven't harmed you in any way, you have harmed me by stealing my material, and you hate me?

Hater... Just what exactly is your problem?

That's fine. I guess I have to thank you instead to keep my thread on the top by posting messages like this.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 10:55:17 am by BOFX System »

Offline BOFX System

• BOFX System green
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2014, 10:41:05 am »
ANOTHER EXCITING UPDATE: One of my latest students has kindly given me access to a very specialized software which display a byproduct of the orderflow with only 3 seconds delay (see picture above). On its own, the data doesn't mean much, but if you understand the method it helps to filter bad trades, and backtesting shows promising result. One step closer to the Holy Grail. This is why I love teaching. I keep learning new things from my students. My deepest gratitude for his generosity.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/380836694303?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

*Haters feel free to contribute and help me.

Online odysseus11

• Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2014, 05:12:08 pm »
Thanks for the "exciting update". very excited.
Odysseus

Offline BOFX System

• BOFX System green
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2014, 01:45:31 am »

LOL. I thought you're better than this. Maybe you're not a real scammer after all. You're not up to it. You're just my b****.

Oopps. I should say thanks for the free marketing help.

Can you please keep replying to my thread? Your "expert" influence is doing me wonder. LOL!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 01:52:05 am by BOFX System »

Online odysseus11

• Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2014, 12:33:56 am »

LOL. I thought you're better than this.
Better than what? I just said I was very excited at your EXCITING news. I await further blatant promotional spamming with bated breath.

Maybe you're not a real scammer after all.
Scammer? Wow, now you're really hurting my feelings.

You're not up to it. You're just my b****.
My my, such language from a young person. Not sure that will further your pimping of your holy grail methods.

And you are welcome. You see, no need to demand ridiculous fees for that which should be free, it makes one feel good inside to give freely, you may wish to follow suit. Especially since I'm pretty sure no one is stupid enough to throw away $1k or whatever it is up to now for your junk.

Can you please keep replying to my thread? Your "expert" influence is doing me wonder. LOL!
Yes, I will see if I can keep on doing that. No guarantees, though.

Odysseus

Offline BOFX System

• BOFX System green
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2014, 12:12:06 pm »
Are you serious man? Are you kidding me? I'm really begin to doubt that you're a real scammer now. I really do.

Me hurting your feelings? But I thought if you have feelings, you wouldn't destroy people's lives in the first place. At least I'm only hurting your feeling, although what I said is true and backed by fact. You on the other hand, not only hurt MANY people's feelings but also their futures. You have too much blood money on your hand man, it scares the s*** out of me. "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

And what's with you promoting FX Quick Route now? OMG! They don't even have the GLORIOUS myfxbook link that you consider as a Holy Grail, the only limp weapon you have against me? Why lower your standard suddenly Walt? If you're so god damn successful and filthy rich, why affiliate for $300 product? Oh I remember, coz you want MORE! Or you're just pretend to be rich so that's why you need the meagre commission from FX Quick Route. Ck ck ck. I wouldn't dare to see myself in the mirror if I were you. I'll probably get nightmares from it.

"It makes one feel good inside to give freely" OMG. Dude you're a joke. You have given me nothing but insults and attacks. Just what good exactly have you given away? Especially for me? If that's your twisted idea of feeling good after spitting out insults on people, I would never follow suit.

Your last reply alone is full of negative comments, are you expecting people to follow your benevolence path? People are not stupid you know. Just because you've managed to scam few of them, the fact remains. People are not stupid. I have received messages where people are telling me how sick they are with your behaviour.

Of course a man like you can never give any guarantee. That's a sign that you don't even believe in yourself. I give 100% guarantee, I know this method cannot be wrong. It is how the market works. It's not a system, like what you're promoting.

Keep the ball rolling, let's see how many slip up you can spit out. I'm unsure coz you have said that you would never write in this thread again, ever. But yet you stay and lick your own spit. Yuck.

LOL. I thought you're better than this.
Better than what? I just said I was very excited at your EXCITING news. I await further blatant promotional spamming with bated breath.

Maybe you're not a real scammer after all.
Scammer? Wow, now you're really hurting my feelings.

You're not up to it. You're just my b****.
My my, such language from a young person. Not sure that will further your pimping of your holy grail methods.

And you are welcome. You see, no need to demand ridiculous fees for that which should be free, it makes one feel good inside to give freely, you may wish to follow suit. Especially since I'm pretty sure no one is stupid enough to throw away $1k or whatever it is up to now for your junk.

Yes, I will see if I can keep on doing that. No guarantees, though.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 12:19:02 pm by BOFX System »

* Recent Posts

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)