BOFX Trading System

Started by donnaforex, Nov 08, 2013, 10:46 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Total Badges: 0
Badges: (View All)

BOFX System

Dec 19, 2013, 05:01 am Last Edit: Dec 19, 2013, 05:32 am by BOFX System

i thought most of forex teachers are financially free and immensely profitable from trading their own methods , that is why they can use their strategy to teach....why are you broke?

Well, if you have an immensely profitable trading method with $200 deposit, feel free to to trade it all the way to your financial freedom. Make sure you have some other income to support it while you're on your way to millionairedom because your trading account will not FEED you in the process. Take a big chunk and you'll start from square one.

Why am I broke? Because I don't want to sell my soul. I don't want to scam people like many people did. For a start I'm a jazz musician, I don't have a tie-wearing corporate job. And no one is buying jazz anymore. And people have their weddings on crazy hours of the day so I can't have a full time job. Secondly, unlike some other people, the card that I was dealt with at the beginning of my life wasn't as starry and as glamorous as some other people. I had a humble beginning, which obviously can be made fun of like odysseus did. But I don't care. At least I don't have blood on my hand like he does and I live free. He would have to deal with that on this life and the one after.

Unless you have $50,000 deposit to begin with, I challenge you to be financially free with $200 deposit.

All profit goes to my trading account for leverage purpose so I can get there quicker.

Need a Trade Manager Tool?
    The Complete Trade Manager No Trader Should Be Without!
    Forex Pro Toolkit
    advertise here

BOFX System

Dec 19, 2013, 05:03 am Last Edit: Dec 19, 2013, 05:30 am by BOFX System

Well would hate to see the novel you would have written if you *had* been looking for a pissing contest.
    In any event, I'm not going to waste time on your infantile ravings any further.
    Bottom line, one of us is pimping a product. One of us isnt. I offered a review, and I gave it as I said I would. You had a tantrum because you didnt like the outcome, as all bad attitude vendors do. Not my concern, and I dont care. Please feel free to keep rambling about all of your successful students, I'm very happy for them. Maybe they can all take up a collection with the their massive profits to buy you a shiny new bicycle to get around on.

Raaaaaaavvvvvveeeee!!!!!!!!! I'll ride my new bicycle with my rave!!!! Hell yeah.

Yup, will keep telling everyone about my student's success. That is something a proven scammer like you wouldn't have.

The truth speaks for itself.

BOFX System

Dec 19, 2013, 05:06 am Last Edit: Dec 19, 2013, 05:45 am by BOFX System

Well BOFX, I'm sure that with this incredible rant you have convinced most people to forget any possible dealings with you. Next time I suggest you have a long mellow out period before responding to something that upsets you. Especially if you are selling a product and trying to develop a good image.

Good luck,
      Rod

That's fine Rod. I've said repeatedly now. I have an offer, you don't like it, you don't like me, feel free to leave.

No I have not convinced most people to forget any possible dealing with me. That's just your opinion. And it wasn't a rant. I was defending myself from a proven scammer. I think I have the right to do that. It's so easy to judge when things happen to someone else. If you were in my position, you would've done the same or worse.

Strange as it may seem, all the negative comments on me somehow increased the traffic to me. Thanks I guess?

donnaforex

Dec 19, 2013, 09:47 am Last Edit: Dec 19, 2013, 09:51 am by donnaforex
        BOFX, controversy is good for traffic, that much is true.

Just to get this clear, this system is available for free, right? What you are selling, is your expertise in trading said system, your experience and coaching?

If this is the case, then i strongly feel you need to reconsider how you present your service. As it is you are presenting it as a full system of your own, which is exactly what people right here are making their opinions based on. To someone who knows you well, you could be great, but to any random internet trader browsing your offering, they only see what you present to them on the sales page. Now, i'm no sales guru, i can't stand marketing, but i do know that if you want people on your side you need to connect with them and be clear about exactly what you are doing so that there are no disappointments.

Forums, like this one, offer that 'connection' i'm talking about, even if your sales page sucks, you get a chance to show who you are and how you work through more personal communication.

Controversy, is good to a point, as you mentioned, you get traffic. To convert that controversy into sales though, the controversy really needs to be centered around something that gets other people debating stuff (perhaps a way out there theory eg, "markets move with moon cycles!" which ends up getting backed by others purely because it actually works for you and they want to replicate it, then others come in and counter that argument and so on), not that gets everyone disliking you. The people that are watching right now are not curious buyers, they are mostly people who enjoy getting the popcorn out, or, how when you drive past a car crash you can't help but slow down and look. You know you shouldn't but you just can't help it.

My suggestion to you would be to change the angle which you market this if you want to make it a serious proposition. Be upfront about it being a system that can be got for free from somewhere else and market your personal coaching instead. If this is what your service is, then this is what you should be doing. It would cut out all the issues with people feeling like you are selling something freely available. Depending on where you want to go with it i suggest the following too:

- Create a website, even a very basic one. This is very accessible these days even if you don't have much cash. If you have 15 students as you say then you could easily do this.  I started donnaforex with an investment of $30. It's cheaper than that even nowadays and many hosts will give you free templates that are easy to set up with no coding knowledge (i had zero knowledge when i started too).

- Offer links to the free product on your website. Show people how they can get the system for free. Give them some basic instruction on how the system works.

- Sell your skills and expertise. Many traders may feel lost when they download the system and try using it, they may feel unsure of what they are doing. Then they'll want extra help from you, let them buy that.

- Start a myfxbook or other stats. Whether you have $100 in there or $10 million it makes no difference, just GET ONE GOING. It'll make a big difference to the number of people who give the free system a go (and consequently, want to replicate your better results by getting the mentoring).

- Work on your communication skills. Communication is everything when you are mentoring. Even if you are a skilled mentor already, this is something we should never give up on. As a mentor it's important you create rapport with your traders, no one is going to pay to spend time communicating with someone that drives them mad, even if you have something amazing on offer. Working in FX, you need to pay extra care with certain elements - you will (or should) be teaching your students good psychology (risk management, rule following) as part of their trading and it will be hard to do so if you are unable to demonstrate that you also have these skills... this is just one example, but you should think to yourself "what makes a good trader?" and then "How can i demonstrate this in my everyday communications with people?"  and "Is anything i'm doing or saying right now, conflicting with how I should be?" (assuming that you do infact know what you are doing... i haven't spoken to you enough to know this). This can actually have a big impact on you personally and help you dig deep into those niggly issues you may have with your own trading, it's worth exploring this issue whether you sell something or not... it certainly helped me.

- Do more stuff for free. You need to show people who you are and what kind of teaching you provide. You are an unknown entity, no one has any real history for you, we don't know who you are. Buying coaching/mentoring is very personal to folk, unless you are really selling a simple email course (in which case, you still need to give more... and perhaps lower your price).

re. being poor or rich. The general assumption is that if you are a trader you are well off. This isn't always true. I come from a very poor background myself, my mother and father "worked for God" full time from when i was around 5 years old and i grew up depending on charity and kind people around us to feed and clothe us.

Whatever your circumstance, you should use that as a motivation to push forwards. In my case, growing up with nothing both taught me that money isn't everything and that i COULD survive on next to nothing (helpful vs the 'rich' folk who may fear money so much because they are scared of losing it all), whilst at the same time giving me this passion and desire to push forward with trading and to make a positive change for my own life, to make it what i want it to be.  Only having $200 to trade with is NOT a reason to not have a live account and to be regularly trading it, i do hope you are doing this. As much as you don't want to work for other people, if you are genuinely good at trading, then it is a great way to build up your trading account...  taking on an extra $100 of work a week and you'll have a $5200 account after just one year, a hell of a lot better than a $200 account, plus you'll be one year more experienced and hopefully will have gotten yourself better known in trading communities and you'll find all kind of options become available to you.

It feels to me as though you are still very young in your trading journey and experience. Throwing yourself into selling a service, an expensive one, at such a time is both a very brave thing to do, and something which can ultimately ruin you at what is a really important stage of your own trader development. I don't want to discourage you and i see that you are very genuine in what you are trying to do, but the route you are going down is not going to end very well... this message is i hope, going to encourage you to think about where you can best focus your efforts to reach the 'goal' whilst keeping your integrity and sanity intact.

BOFX System

Finally, someone with a clear head.

No, the system is not free, but I do give out a free preview as a form of goodwill to those people who already know the method. I'm not claiming to be the only one in this planet who knows about this method, simply because I didn't invent it. I was not trading back in 2001, yet the setup was already there. I wasn't trading during GFC, yet I can see the setup there. I contributed nothing to the method. I was merely passing on what was taught.

I wasn't here to create controversy, just offering my offer to people in this forum. That's it. They don't have to like it. I'm NOT requested to be "liked". I'm not here for popularity contest. I'm just saying this method revolutionizes my trading. It's not a Holy Grail, but to me it is the best system out there. The central theme is really this:

The game of forex is completely rigged. Major players, who are working in an unregulated global industry, have significant control over the inventory of global currencies and hence had the resource to manipulate the price to their liking. Do they have the Holy Grail then? No they don't. They still have losses. One of the things they find effective to further their agenda is secrecy, hence most of us will never know how the market really works.

So what's the best way to trade? Trade along with them. They have done the risk calculation, they have done the risking of their own equity, and all we have to do is to follow them. It's the biggest leverage in the market I can find.

And no, this method is not available for free. It would be against the banks self-interest to let the world know about what they are doing. It's just Kaiser's opinion that this method is freely available on the internet. But people are always welcomed to try Kaiser's leaked material which actually infringes my copyright (no one cares I know), and see for yourself whether indicators alone can beat the market.

I'm a musician and I'm not technologically literate enough to create a website. I did it once, paid a lot, but I don't even know how to maintain it and use it. I find ebay to be sufficient. I'm not planning to sell this globally. Once I have enough capital to trade with I will stop teaching. That's one of the reasons why I did this. With my current balance, I'll be financially free when I'm old and gray, which is pointless. I need that financial leverage. But I also know you cannot rely on trading for your daily needs. That's why I'm focusing on my happy and busy life outside forex, this is just a side business. I don't see the need to trade full time, I only spend 5 minutes daily on the terminal, then get on with my daily life. Nevertheless, I will follow your suggestions.

I am planning to start a new myfxbook next year so this shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Totally agree with you on the assumption of being a rich trader. Only those who do not possess profitable strategy can say that there's nothing that can stop a trader with great method from being a millionaire. I'm a living testimony that it is not true.

I can only spare $200 for initial deposit as I don't have much disposable income. My income and my expenses go hand in hand. But I do have a live account which I trade regularly. I've turned that initial $200 into 4 digits account prior to teaching. And that's one of the reasons why I'm teaching. So I can put more capital and use it as leverage for my trading account. I'm also doing this because I'm more than confident that the strategy works. It's not mine. If I created this on my own, then you have 100% valid reason not to trust me or anyone who claims the same. I dare not to scam people. I cannot live with that conscience. I know what lies ahead and I dare not scam people for money. I dare not lowered myself for something that is not my number one priority. No. I may be broke, but at least I don't have blood on my hands. I can go anywhere without worrying someone would take a revenge for what I did to them. I don't have that worry and that's liberating to know.

Donna, you're welcome to enter the group chat and witness for yourself whether I'm a scammer, or a bullshitter. Or if any of what I said is untrue. Talk to my students. Ask how they go about their trading using this method. Like I said, I can be evil by displaying a great myfxbook stats and sell my students a completely different product, who can tell that?

I can, no one else can. My students certainly can't. They can only trade with what I share with them. Hence, their result should have more importance than mine.

That's long enough.

Thank you kindly for the message Donna.

BOFX, controversy is good for traffic, that much is true.

Just to get this clear, this system is available for free, right? What you are selling, is your expertise in trading said system, your experience and coaching?

If this is the case, then i strongly feel you need to reconsider how you present your service. As it is you are presenting it as a full system of your own, which is exactly what people right here are making their opinions based on. To someone who knows you well, you could be great, but to any random internet trader browsing your offering, they only see what you present to them on the sales page. Now, i'm no sales guru, i can't stand marketing, but i do know that if you want people on your side you need to connect with them and be clear about exactly what you are doing so that there are no disappointments.

Forums, like this one, offer that 'connection' i'm talking about, even if your sales page sucks, you get a chance to show who you are and how you work through more personal communication.

Controversy, is good to a point, as you mentioned, you get traffic. To convert that controversy into sales though, the controversy really needs to be centered around something that gets other people debating stuff (perhaps a way out there theory eg, "markets move with moon cycles!" which ends up getting backed by others purely because it actually works for you and they want to replicate it, then others come in and counter that argument and so on), not that gets everyone disliking you. The people that are watching right now are not curious buyers, they are mostly people who enjoy getting the popcorn out, or, how when you drive past a car crash you can't help but slow down and look. You know you shouldn't but you just can't help it.

My suggestion to you would be to change the angle which you market this if you want to make it a serious proposition. Be upfront about it being a system that can be got for free from somewhere else and market your personal coaching instead. If this is what your service is, then this is what you should be doing. It would cut out all the issues with people feeling like you are selling something freely available. Depending on where you want to go with it i suggest the following too:

- Create a website, even a very basic one. This is very accessible these days even if you don't have much cash. If you have 15 students as you say then you could easily do this.  I started donnaforex with an investment of $30. It's cheaper than that even nowadays and many hosts will give you free templates that are easy to set up with no coding knowledge (i had zero knowledge when i started too).

- Offer links to the free product on your website. Show people how they can get the system for free. Give them some basic instruction on how the system works.

- Sell your skills and expertise. Many traders may feel lost when they download the system and try using it, they may feel unsure of what they are doing. Then they'll want extra help from you, let them buy that.

- Start a myfxbook or other stats. Whether you have $100 in there or $10 million it makes no difference, just GET ONE GOING. It'll make a big difference to the number of people who give the free system a go (and consequently, want to replicate your better results by getting the mentoring).

- Work on your communication skills. Communication is everything when you are mentoring. Even if you are a skilled mentor already, this is something we should never give up on. As a mentor it's important you create rapport with your traders, no one is going to pay to spend time communicating with someone that drives them mad, even if you have something amazing on offer. Working in FX, you need to pay extra care with certain elements - you will (or should) be teaching your students good psychology (risk management, rule following) as part of their trading and it will be hard to do so if you are unable to demonstrate that you also have these skills... this is just one example, but you should think to yourself "what makes a good trader?" and then "How can i demonstrate this in my everyday communications with people?"  and "Is anything i'm doing or saying right now, conflicting with how I should be?" (assuming that you do infact know what you are doing... i haven't spoken to you enough to know this). This can actually have a big impact on you personally and help you dig deep into those niggly issues you may have with your own trading, it's worth exploring this issue whether you sell something or not... it certainly helped me.

- Do more stuff for free. You need to show people who you are and what kind of teaching you provide. You are an unknown entity, no one has any real history for you, we don't know who you are. Buying coaching/mentoring is very personal to folk, unless you are really selling a simple email course (in which case, you still need to give more... and perhaps lower your price).

re. being poor or rich. The general assumption is that if you are a trader you are well off. This isn't always true. I come from a very poor background myself, my mother and father "worked for God" full time from when i was around 5 years old and i grew up depending on charity and kind people around us to feed and clothe us.

Whatever your circumstance, you should use that as a motivation to push forwards. In my case, growing up with nothing both taught me that money isn't everything and that i COULD survive on next to nothing (helpful vs the 'rich' folk who may fear money so much because they are scared of losing it all), whilst at the same time giving me this passion and desire to push forward with trading and to make a positive change for my own life, to make it what i want it to be.  Only having $200 to trade with is NOT a reason to not have a live account and to be regularly trading it, i do hope you are doing this. As much as you don't want to work for other people, if you are genuinely good at trading, then it is a great way to build up your trading account...  taking on an extra $100 of work a week and you'll have a $5200 account after just one year, a hell of a lot better than a $200 account, plus you'll be one year more experienced and hopefully will have gotten yourself better known in trading communities and you'll find all kind of options become available to you.

It feels to me as though you are still very young in your trading journey and experience. Throwing yourself into selling a service, an expensive one, at such a time is both a very brave thing to do, and something which can ultimately ruin you at what is a really important stage of your own trader development. I don't want to discourage you and i see that you are very genuine in what you are trying to do, but the route you are going down is not going to end very well... this message is i hope, going to encourage you to think about where you can best focus your efforts to reach the 'goal' whilst keeping your integrity and sanity intact.

tradeforce

oops..maybe i should apologise for not saying it clearer .

.i read this" Yes, I'm a broke 20s, and I'm proud of that because money doesn't define me unlike you. I have a busy and happy life outside forex unlike you. I'm just pointing to a FACTUALLY CORRECT STATEMENT where you made a terrible mistake scamming people in the past. I would never do that. I would never go that low for money."

so i am just curious with a few students ( who paid) and a profitable strategy that you used and therefore able to use that to teach, why will one be using the word broke? i am just finding it hard to connect that a good mentor with a profitable strategy that works for himself and using that same strategy to teach ( and therefore that is the real reason why people will sign up , paid to learn) will use the word broke. I am not saying in anyway whether you sold your soul for money or whatever that was said...just that the  word " broke"  from any person who is selling or teaching a system sounds pretty weird to me. 

just like a mentor selling a system but says he is not in profits at the same time.

apologies if i am not clear on that. 

BOFX System

oops..maybe i should apologise for not saying it clearer .

.i read this" Yes, I'm a broke 20s, and I'm proud of that because money doesn't define me unlike you. I have a busy and happy life outside forex unlike you. I'm just pointing to a FACTUALLY CORRECT STATEMENT where you made a terrible mistake scamming people in the past. I would never do that. I would never go that low for money."

so i am just curious with a few students ( who paid) and a profitable strategy that you used and therefore able to use that to teach, why will one be using the word broke? i am just finding it hard to connect that a good mentor with a profitable strategy that works for himself and using that same strategy to teach ( and therefore that is the real reason why people will sign up , paid to learn) will use the word broke. I am not saying in anyway whether you sold your soul for money or whatever that was said...just that the  word " broke"  from any person who is selling or teaching a system sounds pretty weird to me. 

just like a mentor selling a system but says he is not in profits at the same time.

apologies if i am not clear on that.

Well, Odysseus started it all. He saw this as something to make fun of. I think because he's such a successful trader he looks down on people who he knows are not near where he is financially. Otherwise he wouldn't bring this topic up. It was part of private Skype conversation that I didn't expect to be publicized. I would never publicly declared that I have a low income, so he's the one who brought it up. And it really depends how you interpret the word broke. I just have a low income, but thank God I never beg or ever needed to be on the dole.

Again, I'm not rich, yet. What you trying to say is that having a great strategy should automatically transform someone's financial situation. From broke to rich. Well, if I started with $200,000 instead of $200, I would be a very rich man by now. But the point is, trading is not a get rich quick scheme. It's a business. Unless you deal with drugs, or any other extremely profitable businesses, you cannot create significant income within a short time of period. I'm very happy to have this concrete strategy, but it's the time waiting for it to bear fruit that concerns me. This is not an EA. It cannot be turned into an EA. So I have to work daily for this, and without significant capital it will take me a long time to reach even $500,000 to buy myself a house of my own. This doesn't take into consideration of my personal expenses I have to incur in the process. You simply cannot be rich from trading even if you have a great strategy if you are under capitalized.

I don't understand how you can come up with the comparison of selling mentoring and not in profits. I'm mentoring a strategy that made me 1200% growth over 3 months period. But it still doesn't mean much on such a small capital to start with.

Kaiser Soze

Dec 22, 2013, 03:10 pm Last Edit: Dec 22, 2013, 03:16 pm by Kaiser Soze
                I didn't say it was FREE, I just said that it was available on skype..and yes it is, it's just that the vendor here got greedy...he started with alot less on Ebay and then just jacked up the price...and now he's getting his rightful comeuppance and is becoming a cry baby....copyright infringement, blah, blah, blah for FREE indicators that show you how brokers do stop hunts..and yes price action does come into play but that's explained in the manual...

Go Up

Views in last 7 daysLifeTime Views
                  post Wall Street Forex Robot
                  MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors
                  10089 821211 kjen17
                  Mar 22, 2011, 07:39 pm
                  post PVSRA Trading Room
                  PVSRA with Traderathome
                  9915 31225 Traderathome
                  Jul 13, 2015, 02:14 am
                  post Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
                  MetaTrader 4 Expert Advisors