Author Topic: BOFX Trading System  (Read 8225 times)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 408
  • donnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster gurudonnaforex grandmaster guru
    • Awards
BOFX Trading System
« on: November 08, 2013, 10:46:07 pm »
The owner of this system (sold via ebay) is available on the forum to answer questions and comments.

Ebay link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BOFX-Trading-System-Consistent-profit-for-Forex-and-Binary-Options-w-GUARANTEE-/380763081227?

If you have traded with BOFX, please share your experiences.

Offline BOFX System

• Reputation Power: 5
  • BOFX System green
    • Awards
Re: BOFX Trading System
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 03:43:57 am »
Thank you kindly for the introduction Donna.

My mentoring reveals to you why indicators do not work, why forex is an unfair market, and why unless you know exactly how the market works you can never trade profitably and consistently.

All information about the mentoring can be found on the ebay link, but feel free to ask me any question.

Online odysseus11

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 432
  • odysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guru
  • Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 11:41:58 pm »
Your Ebay listing very simply does not give enough real information on which to make a purchasing decision, IMO.
It seems that your purchase price is really for education and information, and therefore tough to actually have a refund policy, because someone cant unlearn what you have taught them.

I would suggest making a myfxbook available that will at least let prospects  see what results YOU are making using your own system. That doesnt reveal anything other than what they can expect to mimic. Also, one potential way to somewhat secure your educational materials would be a web - based viewer that customers get a login-based access to, which doesnt allow for copying/pasting. Another Ebay vendor had a similar setup, seemed to me to be a smart way to go. Then you could HAVE some materials beyond just a skype session.

Thats my honest feedback. Good luck.
Odysseus

Offline BOFX System

• BOFX System green
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 08:52:47 am »
Thank you for the honest feedback. I really appreciate it.

I've gone to such a length to prove that what I'm offering is genuine. I already have 8 students now, from all over the world, from all over the forex forums.

It doesn't take 8 of them to put a megaphone on everyone's ear to tell everyone I'm a scammer. They are all quiet, and this is subconsciously honest. One was kind enough to put his testimonial on one forex forum, which I put on the ebay page under the heading graduate testimonial.

All of the screenshots come from myfxbook, and I've had people accusing me of faking them. I don't know how to fake it. I especially don't know how to fake a statement that has a withdrawal entry on it. As far as I know you cannot make a withdrawal on a demo account. But, it seems that as soon as you get the label of being a forex seller, it becomes people's right to abuse them, no matter how much goodwill I've shown to people. That's fine. That's natural. And that's a reflection of themselves.

To those who still think I'm a scammer and I'm faking myfxbook screenshot, then my challenge to them is to indeed make a fake screenshot that looks genuine, containing only my profitable trades. I dare those to put their money where their mouth is. Accusing is one thing, having the guts to prove me wrong is another thing.

There was a time when I opened myfxbook link for public but all I had was negative comments and people could actually work out the way I trade. So it was a bad idea.

The guarantee is another goodwill I'm showing to those who already know this method. I personally wouldn't like to pay something that I already know. And I know for sure that I'm not the only person who knows about this. Hence, it was given as a goodwill. The same goes with the 1/2 day preview. If you have a taste for it and you don't like it, then I would gladly refund your money too.

The screenshot does tell you what to expect and to mimic from my own result. But I'm not the best student of this method. Another mentoree is really killing the market this method, but too bad he is not willing to share the method with anyone.

Your suggestion on a web-based viewer is highly appreciated but I'm not a technical person at all. I'm a musician by trade, and I the find internet and technologies quite challenging.

Offline numerovi

• Reputation Power: 0
  • numerovi green
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 12:42:15 pm »
I have read through your ebay page thoroughly but I still have a couple more questions.  Would you please contact me through email so I may ask it confidentialy?  Email is numerovi@gmail.com.

Thank you for your contributions!

Offline toyoproxo

• Reputation Power: 2
  • toyoproxo green
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 04:08:49 am »
Why not direct message him through Ebay????

Offline forexbaby

• Reputation Power: 146
  • forexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guruforexbaby grandmaster guru
  • Money is NOT the key to happiness.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 04:34:17 am »
create a real fx book link live. You can do this easily. Without a fx book live, no point. Anyone can teach

Offline BOFX System

• BOFX System green
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2013, 02:40:33 am »
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 06:23:43 pm by donnaforex »

Online odysseus11

• Administrator
  • odysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guruodysseus11 grandmaster guru
  • Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2013, 05:26:17 am »
Actually, there is quite a bit of doubt.
You have not posted one shred of anything that anyone on this forum considers true evidence, such as a myfxbook of results, or a peer review from a trusted forum senior member (no,
it doesnt have to be me).

Until and unless you do, no one is going to believe you. Good luck.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 04:02:41 pm by odysseus11 »
Odysseus

Offline BOFX System

• BOFX System green
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2013, 05:46:24 am »
It's funny how I've given you the first day for FREE and never replied to the homework I've given you and yet say something like this.

Offline compujock

• Reputation Power: 93
  • compujock grandmaster gurucompujock grandmaster gurucompujock grandmaster gurucompujock grandmaster gurucompujock grandmaster gurucompujock grandmaster gurucompujock grandmaster gurucompujock grandmaster gurucompujock grandmaster gurucompujock grandmaster gurucompujock grandmaster gurucompujock grandmaster guru
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2013, 06:17:59 am »
You have not posted one shred of anything that anyone on this forum considers true evidence, such as a myfxbook of results.
+1
No one will spend $1,000 for a system with no proof, unless they have money to throw away..
Demo Test of Serial Scalper 2.0 manual strategy from fxquickroute:

Offline toyoproxo

• Reputation Power: 2
  • toyoproxo green
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2013, 02:16:37 pm »
***UPDATE: Welcome to the new and much improved version of BOFX Trading Course! You can also now try it for FREE! It is now beyond any doubt that this system is indeed consistently profitable. Over the past 6 months, I have 15 students under my wing and NOT ONE of them fails to be profitable. Of course everyone learns on their own pace, but NOT ONE of them is keep losing. See the comments below for yourself. Graduates are finding setups themselves and some graduates had left as they have become independent of me. If the strategy does not work, they surely will be back to me screaming things I don't want to hear.***

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380797539802

So you have gone from $150, to $500, to now $1,000.  Wow, just wow.  But wait, you now have a super duper updated version.  I love this too " but NOT ONE of them is keep losing."  You're an amateur.  No one in their right mind is going to buy your course, especially at that ridiculous price.

Offline BOFX System

• BOFX System green
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2013, 03:00:10 pm »
You have not posted one shred of anything that anyone on this forum considers true evidence, such as a myfxbook of results.
+1
No one will spend $1,000 for a system with no proof, unless they have money to throw away..

No proof? ... I see. If only you bother to look before jumping the gun.

Offline BOFX System

• BOFX System green
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2013, 03:06:12 pm »
***UPDATE: Welcome to the new and much improved version of BOFX Trading Course! You can also now try it for FREE! It is now beyond any doubt that this system is indeed consistently profitable. Over the past 6 months, I have 15 students under my wing and NOT ONE of them fails to be profitable. Of course everyone learns on their own pace, but NOT ONE of them is keep losing. See the comments below for yourself. Graduates are finding setups themselves and some graduates had left as they have become independent of me. If the strategy does not work, they surely will be back to me screaming things I don't want to hear.***

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380797539802

So you have gone from $150, to $500, to now $1,000.  Wow, just wow.  But wait, you now have a super duper updated version.  I love this too " but NOT ONE of them is keep losing."  You're an amateur.  No one in their right mind is going to buy your course, especially at that ridiculous price.

Yes, I've been accumulating feedback and the material has been updated so it is much clearer and easier to digest. The content remains the same, but the delivery has been updated. It's true. Talk to any of my graduates and find out who among them keep losing when trading the setups. That's not a sign of an amateur. I don't understand how you can come up with that conclusion. And no, that price is not ridiculous. For a strategy that doesn't expire and for a way to earn income until you retire and for you kids, it is ridiculously cheap. But feel free to spend $5,000 seminars which knows nothing about what really happens in DOM level III and advocates indicators usage and let yourself get trapped by the market makers.

Online odysseus11

• Administrator
  • Trust No One
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013, 06:25:29 pm »
OK,
Well I offered to this vendor some time ago to review the system.
Initially, he asked me the questions which he said pre-qualified people. I dont know if I passed that test or not.
What I *do* know is that he then presented me with a "homework assignment". I did not proceed to complete that, and when the vendor posted here again, I replied here as u can see a few posts back, somewhat negatively. I stand by that post, this vendor has provided *nothing* of substance in terms of his "evidence", just claims of success and successful students and yada yada yada. Well the vendor messaged me after that post, clearly unhappy with my posting. I informed him that I was not a schoolboy waiting around to do homework for the great Teacher, I am a trader who offered to do a peer review of a product here in order to be able to offer it to fellow members. IF, and only if, it met my own  very strict requirements for being a "not-junk" offering, which almost nothing ever does, I was given a subscriber code to provide to members so I could get "credit" and a commission. of course, everyone that knows me here knows that I couldnt give a flying fig about a commission, and I am simply going to give it an honest review, period. Nothing more, nothing less. So, on with the show:

I wish I had more to write about.
Remember that this is all just my opinion after my "one day course", which is what a purchaser gets and if they dont like it can ask for a refund.
The vendor is very protective of his "system", to the point of being paranoid. You apparently dont get the *full* system details until after the refund terms have passed. Thats all fair in my view, its stated upfront.
However, i have to say that the one day course consists of a bunch of propaganda (regarding the underlying principles of the method) that is obviously copy/pasted from SOMEWHERE, no idea if the vendor is actually the author or not, and a couple screenshots that are baseline foundational information, and then a chart setup with one indicator that the vendor calls "training wheels". I was impressed with the indicator because it was a non-repainting version of one that I have never seen NOT repaint, so that in and of itself was intriguing. However, the rest of the information really had NO, and I repeat, NO evidenciary basis basis behind it. That is to say it was just a bunch of information about HOW this happens and WHY that happens, and no evidence of any kind to back it up. And the charts that I was shown DO show some of the behaviors that the method discusses, but of course there are many examples on the very same chart that are COUNTER to what the method discusses, so like just about any method, I can only conclude that YES, MAYBE it works SOMETIMES. Great. Not sure thats worth $1,000. The foundatinal information is, well, in my opinion, simply UNFOUNDED. Might be true, might not. No backing evidence whatsoever. The method partially involves (at least from what I was given in the ONE DAY COURSE that took me about 5 minutes to read) essentially fading what are called "BANK STOP HUNTS", so countertrending these spikes - I dont THINK I am giving anything away by saying that in the review (I believe he states as much on the Ebay listing). I am assuming, and the vendor said as much, that there is much more to it, but thats what I have been given and can review. I am unimpressed, frankly.

Thats my review.
Wish I could write more, but because the vendor is so paranoid about his super-secret system being received for FREE (GOODNESS NO!) even by only a reviewer, that all I can do is review what I was given/shown, which was the "one day course" that one gets while they can still ask for a refund.

As a personal aside, this service is part system and part mentoring apparently. Note for anyone considering it: The vendor/mentor seems to me to really be on some kind of power trip, with all of the homework assignments and his method of communicating, and to be brutally honest his condescension was downright funny to me as a professional trader (but will infuriate most I would guess). Newcomers might find his style especially beneficial, though. Because I CANNOT in good conscience recommend this service, I'm not going to post my subscriber code. I recommend it be avoided.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 06:32:35 pm by odysseus11 »
Odysseus

* Recent Posts

Re: Fx Safe Profit EA by corre971
[Today at 09:31:48 am]

Re: Fx Safe Profit EA by oikehned
[Today at 09:27:46 am]

Re: FX Quick Route systems and tools by catbanks
[Today at 09:21:42 am]

Re: Fx Safe Profit EA by corre971
[Today at 09:11:25 am]

Re: Fx Safe Profit EA by oikehned
[Today at 08:57:36 am]

Re: Hello DonnaForex by Manish Kumar
[Today at 08:48:01 am]

Weekly Newsletter

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter... (we do not send out those spammy email ads, I promise!)