(Basic Award: Available NOW) ( Gold Award: coming soon)
Introducing DonnaForex Awards, a first step in the quest to filter out the products which may be worth a detailed examination and where the seller actually cares!
Sellers: Your product will be noticed more if you get a donnaforex award! I have requests on an almost daily basis from people who are looking for ways to help filter out the good from the bad in this business. My award is intended to help them do this by setting a basic criteria. When you receive an award, you can display it on your website or marketing material, as well as get perks such as:
- having your topic moved to a special section,
- having your new status announced on our official Twitter and Facebook feeds.
- more attention to your business on the best automated-forex forum on the net for commercial products!
- getting a special forum badge displayed next to all your posts, it looks like this:
Not everyone will be able to get this award, and it will take some effort / time on the part of a Forex product seller. I have set out some strict criteria for the basic award which should be achievable by most sellers with a little effort and willingness to put a little of their own cash on the line to show us how their product works. The sellers who get this reward will be those who CARE about what they are doing, who care about their customers and who are not in this for a quick 'hit and run' product launch.
The criteria for receiving the basic award are as follows (gold award to follow later, hint: keep generating live stats!):
1. The seller must have a myfxbook verified (or similar verifiable) account and 3 months of history showing at a minimum. It does not have to be positive, we are just looking for honesty/transparency and a willingness to put money on the line to show us how your product works!
2. The account MUST be a LIVE, real money account. Any size is OK.
3. The seller must commit to providing a certain standard of support for their customers (see below).
4. The seller MUST offer a refund policy of some kind, whether that is an unconditional money back offer or a more restricted "refunds if you lose" type of policy.
5. The seller can participate on the donnaforex forum to answer questions from customers, or not, the choice is theirs.
6. The seller must not already be on our blacklist or be a known scammer.
Rewards will be removed and announced as removed publicly if a seller does not comply with the 5 points above. A breach of any one point is enough to have an award removed. In respect to point 3, we expect sellers to answer emails within 48 hours (monday - friday) and although we will be lenient if the occasional complaint is received, if we received multiple complaints from our forum visitors that emails are going unanswered or that support staff are rude/unfriendly, then this will result in removal of an award.
Unlike some forex forums/websites, we don't embed hidden cookies / code into the forum to earn thousands in affiliate sales (affiliate links are sometimes used if you do a promotional offer directly with myself which we will have discussed). You can be sure that products sold as a result of being on our forum will earn you the money you deserve for your efforts and you won't be paying out 50% or more to affiliates.
I am not making any compulsory charges for this service, but would ask that where sellers can afford it that they pay a fee equivalent to the cost of one licence to assist with our admin costs (eg, if your product is $99, the fee would be $99). You can pay this either upfront or if/when your product starts making you money from sales. Either way, we won't harass you or embarrass you into paying, the choice is yours and your product will be dealt with in exactly the same way regardless, but any contributions made will assist us greatly.
Note to traders: The award requirements are listed above. Note that an award does NOT mean that we make any guarantees as to performance, the award is intended only to help point out those sellers who care enough to meet basic standards of account reporting and customer support. Further investigation should ALWAYS be undertaken before deciding to go ahead and purchase any product, our awards are not a recommendation to purchase.
If you know a forex seller who meets our basic award requirements, please write to them and tell them to drop me an email so that we may give them recognition for their work.
How to Apply for Awards:
Write to email@example.com. To help us process your request quickly please provide to us:
a. Details of a myfxbook verified account or other method which shows us at least 3 months of recent live results, along with confirmation that you are OK with us sharing this info publicly.
b. Details of your refund policy.
c. Details about your support setup, are you able to answer support emails within 48 hours? Will you handle refund requests within 48 hours? (monday-friday).
d. If you are a current forum member then let me have your username so that i can add your award to your profile. Also let me know if you intend to be active on your forum topic so that i can provide accurate information to our forum members.
Re: Current drawdown by 4xreward
[Today at 12:19:02 pm]
Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by JJ-FX
[Today at 12:14:10 pm]
Re: ECN Fx Robot by 4xreward
[Today at 12:03:45 pm]
Re: CabEX by PhiBase by 4xreward
[Today at 11:48:51 am]
Re: GROWTHBOT by 4xreward
[Today at 11:47:18 am]
Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by 999cjb
[Today at 11:45:08 am]